Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:27:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thailand approves 7 cryptocurrency  (Read 422 times)
hmmkay

Activity: 306
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:46:26 PM

It is definitely good news for Thailand and crypto world either. This way the country is more involved into crypto, new digital projects and modern technologies. It provides more opportunities of investing and earning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shova

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:45:22 AM

We have already came into conclusion that crypto market wouldn't prosper without the support of local governments and local government can't fully restrict or deny the use of cryptocurrency. So, it would be better for all to come into common ground of regulation and self regulation.
The move of thailand government is appreciable.
keyrun

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:49:00 AM

Thailand did what Hong Kong and Singapore had still not dared to do. It would now attract companies issuing ICOs to Bangkok increasing the economic activities in Bangkok and Thailand. I hope Hong Kong and Singapore too would soon legitimate and protect ICOs.
crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

This is good news that Thailand has approved 7 cryptocurrencies, maybe Thailand just realized that this digital currency can be profitable for his country.
Old Bindu

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

KEEP CALM and HODL

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:02:00 AM

I am very pleased with this information. I hope in time Thailand will become another major center for the development of the Crypto-currency. And this will help their distribution in the Asian region.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tofus

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:28:45 AM

This is a right step to regulate and use cryptocurrency and ICO. I think we are on the verge of integrating cryptocurrency into many local economies.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

Thailand is one of the business level country so it has more foreign investors there and the citizen of those country were still economical behind the level so this may not have nig effect in the crypto trading field but it will be a good news so that the nearby countries are also may follow their decision which may gives more investors to the crypto field.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
argus312

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

I would like the rest of the countries to repeat the same action, and then the crypto currency will be blossomed at the expense of investors!
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

The Securities and Exchange Commission of Thailand has unveiled the details of the country’s regulatory framework for cryptocurrencies and initial coin offerings, including licensing requirements, fees, and a list of seven approved cryptocurrencies.

The SEC will allow seven cryptocurrencies, used for initial coin offerings (ICOs), to be traded as trading pairs. They are bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, ethereum classic, litecoin, ripple, and stellar.

https://news.bitcoin.com/thailand-crypto-regulations-legalizing-cryptocurrencies/
I really like this amazing country, it keeps up with development, and chooses the right way. Why impede development is right.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:39:52 PM

I hope that every country would follow their decision, and we will finally see those great changes taking place in the world economy
bkbbtr

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

This is a good news. I have always hoped that more countries will accept the existence of cryptocurrencies. This is very good for our investors! Because it will attract more funds to enter the market!
Iniya

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:45:24 PM

That’s great news. If there were more of such news, maybe this will affect the market for the better a little bit. In the recent past there has been too much bad news, which led the market to drop all below.
teeshe

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 12:48:06 PM

This is a very good and welcome development. We hope other countries will take a cue from Thailand and change their strong stance against cryptocurrency as the economy has much to gain on a long term upon appropriate regulation of the industry  .
chillitabit

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

The Securities and Exchange Commission of Thailand has unveiled the details of the country’s regulatory framework for cryptocurrencies and initial coin offerings, including licensing requirements, fees, and a list of seven approved cryptocurrencies.

The SEC will allow seven cryptocurrencies, used for initial coin offerings (ICOs), to be traded as trading pairs. They are bitcoin, ethereum, bitcoin cash, ethereum classic, litecoin, ripple, and stellar.

https://news.bitcoin.com/thailand-crypto-regulations-legalizing-cryptocurrencies/

it's great that they allow the trading pairs, I'm just wondering if this means they're all conisdered securities, as that wouldn't make any sense to me and could be risky precedent.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 885
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:58:43 PM

Good news in a bearish market.  Grin

This kind of news affect the market in the long term, although they won't show the immediate effect everyone expects them to.
muratdur

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:26:14 PM

I always rejoice hearing that, the more countries would accept cryptocurrency, I believe, the faster would be the process going

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: