Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:38:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ [UFO] Submit UFO stories / photos to earn some UFO Coin! ★★  (Read 738 times)
watchtheskies (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 02:24:50 PM

While we do not yet have the site up where people will be able to earn UFO for sharing UFO stories, photos and videos I thought I would start this thread in the meantime.

Simply post a UFO story or photo below with your UFO address.

If the story is an original UFO story of your own, or an original photo you have taken please say so.

Amount given will be from 10 - 1000 UFO depending on the length and quality of the post Smiley

Looking forward to seeing your UFO photos and stories Wink

Currently staking TEK and HYPER
miles2k

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:26:17 PM

I once saw a very bright almost neon colored triangle over western Kentucky. It was a very rural area. The only thing nearby was a coal mine. At first, the triangle just hovered for a moment. Then it moved very suddenly and stopped. It then shot off out of view in an instant. I was driving at the time, so I couldn't try for a picture even if I had thought of it in time. I asked around a bit to see if anyone else had seen it and got mostly strange looks. My father did actually get confirmation that it was there from a farmer that lives in that area. Not much of a story really, but it's not bull. The whole thing lasted maybe 20 seconds. It happened in October 2010. (can't recall the day).

Has anyone else seen something like this? Don't BS me to get coins either. If you're going to BS to get some coins, you can make up your own story instead of leading me on. Thanks

ufo BzdABPs5E7NM21b6RjGaAWQzFvcSPfo9EJ
watchtheskies (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:06:10 AM

Great story! UFO has been sent.

Rather than lying to earn some UFO, anyone can also add UFO photos / stories / info they have found online to this thread and earn some UFOs!

Wink

gginer

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:24:12 AM

I will be giving some free UFO too for stories apart from the ones watchtheskies gives Smiley Liking this kind of giveaway !

Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO).  eP14cFcoFzszt3CiiBMyir8kjKLFRqMqJ5
miles2k

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:29:45 AM

What about you, watchtheskies? You seen anything unexplained?

ufo BzdABPs5E7NM21b6RjGaAWQzFvcSPfo9EJ
watchtheskies (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 08:50:23 AM

What about you, watchtheskies? You seen anything unexplained?

Good question.

I have had a number of experiences:

- An unexplained sighting of a large floating, glowing, blinking, multicolored object in the countryside, which resulted in a kind of spotlight from the UFO following me around for about an hour. Everywhere I walked, or ran, I was always at the center of this UFO spotlight. I had a friend there who had the same experience too. This experience was a kind of awakening which was actually also a spiritual experience - as well as a UFO sighting / interaction.

- After the above experience - balls of light have been coming to my bedroom window for years - once of my ex girlfriends left me because she couldn't handle the night time visitations. Myself I quite like them Wink This hasn't occurred for a few years now though.

- Many more, and there is a lot more to it, perhaps one day I will write a book and it can be funded by UFO coin Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: