Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:38:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHOTRING BITCOIN: This is a good idea right now  (Read 8524 times)
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:07:38 PM

With so much bad news, as documented here and here, and so much more to come, combined with the fact that bitcoin's utility has been exhausted and its market share is saturated, it's pretty clear that the only way from here is down, in virtually all time frames (definitely medium to long term, it might bounce up just a little, but it will only be a temporary wobble on the way down).  Many of us around here know this, and we post about it often in order to help people.

This thread is a place to discuss the best ways to SHOTR bitcoin for maximum profit.  Post you tips and best successes here.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
BrightAnarchist
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 853
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:09:39 PM

I agree with proudhon. Bitcoin is in an epic bubble. When it finally pops, a lot of people are going to lose a lot of money
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:11:23 PM

I agree with proudhon. Bitcoin is in a bubble. When it finally pops, a lot of people are going to lose a lot of money

Well, uh, not if we SHOTR in the best way with the highest possible margin levels.

Bitcoin Fact: the price of bitcoin will not be greater than $70k for more than 25 consecutive days at any point in the rest of recorded human history.
N12
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:12:35 PM

I agree with proudhon. Bitcoin is in an epic bubble. When it finally pops, a lot of people are going to lose a lot of money
I agree it's in a bubble, but this bubble might well easily extend into the 100 billion (market cap) realm before the sentiment reverses … Just something to keep in mind.

Also, in case you hadn't noticed, proudhon is being sarcastic.

edit: Sorry for spoiling it. Tongue
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:15:27 PM

I agree it's in a bubble, but this bubble might well easily extend into the 100 billion (market cap) realm before the sentiment reverses … Just something to keep in mind.

Hey, you!

michaelGedi

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:16:08 PM

my strategy is as follows:

- give hard drive away with wallet on it
- lose private key so the person who received the drive basically just has some new free storage space (more utility for them)
- hope they give me some money

So far this has proven my most effective method of shotring

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

1BROKER has been around since 2012 and is going strong
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:17:01 PM

I shorted at 831 yesterday
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330

dafar consulting

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:17:53 PM

Shorting at 750...

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:20:23 PM

This is the longest sarcasm mode I've ever witnessed, its been more than a week since proudhorn switched sarcasm mode on. No signs of it going anytime soon either. Might be the most epic sarcasm mode ever initiated in history.

proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:21:00 PM

I shorted at 831 yesterday

Well done.  You're going to make a lot of money.

michaelGedi

Activity: 364

"to be or not to be, that is the bitcoin"

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:23:52 PM

This is the longest sarcasm mode I've ever witnessed, its been more than a week since proudhorn switched sarcasm mode on. No signs of it going anytime soon either. Might be the most epic sarcasm mode ever initiated in history.

he's actually not being sarcastic

confirmed sources here http://anarchism.pageabode.com/anarcho/taking-proudhon-seriously

TRADE FOREX, STOCKS AND COMMODITIES without the paperwork with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=3589

1BROKER has been around since 2012 and is going strong
sofuca

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:24:25 PM

How do you go about shotring practically? I invested back in April, ended up hodling and broke even after the crash, hedl onto my coins until a few weeks ago. Then withdrew my initial investment plus a bit of profit into my bank account and have a nice amount of fiat sat in bitstamp waiting to buy again. So the only money I'm now playing with is profit.

My plan was to wait until after the Chinese New Year and invest again if Bitcoin starts to steadily rise again.
proudhon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:27:47 PM

How do you go about shotring practically? I invested back in April, ended up hodling and broke even after the crash, hedl onto my coins until a few weeks ago. Then withdrew my initial investment plus a bit of profit into my bank account and have a nice amount of fiat sat in bitstamp waiting to buy again. So the only money I'm now playing with is profit.

My plan was to wait until after the Chinese New Year and invest again if Bitcoin starts to steadily rise again.

Oh gosh, there are lots of great and reputable SHOTRING websites out there.  I'm a little busy at the moment, but I'll try to compile a good list of all the best ones and post it here.

raskul

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:31:16 PM

Shorting at 750...

oops. good luck with that!

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:46:46 PM

With so much bad news, as documented here and here, and so much more to come, combined with the fact that bitcoin's utility has been exhausted and its market share is saturated, it's pretty clear that the only way from here is down, in virtually all time frames (definitely medium to long term, it might bounce up just a little, but it will only be a temporary wobble on the way down).  Many of us around here know this, and we post about it often in order to help people.

This thread is a place to discuss the best ways to SHOTR bitcoin for maximum profit.  Post you tips and best successes here.

Dear Poudrhon,

i sold all my BTC days ago, i am shotrin BTC and altcoins on three different websites with a leverage between 4 and 10, also i´m warning people on message boards about cryptocurrency.
Is there anything else i can do?

PS: I talked to the chinese owner of my laundry service, and asked him if he knows any friends or relatives that actually buy BTC in his country. "Not a single pelson is buying that scam" He was very serious about it Shocked
Even me is kinda scared now Cry

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 03:54:44 PM

he's actually not being sarcastic

confirmed sources here http://anarchism.pageabode.com/anarcho/taking-proudhon-seriously

You're right. Bitcoin is dead. Over. Sell now. Preferably to me. Cheaply.

more or less retired.
Kazimir
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:19:30 PM

Proudhon, I'd like to buy ALL you bitcoins. Post me a good price offer and we'll work something out. That way you are rescued from all this upcoming doom.

In theory, there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice, there is.
Insert coin(s): 1KazimirL9MNcnFnoosGrEkmMsbYLxPPob
humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:21:40 PM

Proudhon, I'd like to buy ALL you bitcoins. Post me a good price offer and we'll work something out. That way you are rescued from all this upcoming doom.

Proudhon is already shorting shotring with 10000000x leverage. Those coins are tied up.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:21:48 PM

Do you guys believe me that if bitcoin reaches 100, i'll buy 10?

If it reaches 10, I'll buy 100

If it reaches 1 I'll buy 1000 and take loan for $9000 so I can buy 9000? Just for historical purposes.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
fonzie

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 04:37:10 PM

Shotring at any price over 200$ is a no-brainer right now.!

"To know death, Otto, you have to fuck life in the gallbladder"
www.hsbc.com  - The world´s local bank
"These FUDsters are insane egomaniacs that just want cheap BTC" - oblivi
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: