Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THERE IS NO TAX and there NEVER be any Tax on Bitcoin  (Read 5522 times)
zunath

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 04:51:37 PM

The most likely taxes are going to occur at the exchanges and with merchants.
chek2fire
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142

Intergalactic Conciliator

View Profile
February 23, 2014, 03:09:47 PM

There is no Tax and there never be any Tax on Bitcoin. PERIOD.

One of Bitcoin famous rule is this:
No One can Tax Bitcoin

-------------------------------------------------

Here's the only way of how Bitcoin can be tax.

I'm sure you know by now that the 13 terrorist European bloodlines of the Devil worshipers cult Illuminati created the Federal Reserve (central banks) so that they can print the scam U.S. currency, they setup the U.S. government (USA) as a scam country to help them scam billions of people world wide. They use the scam U.S currency to create cheap slaves labor world wide.

You will need to pay a tax, when you exchange your Bitcoin for U.S. currency or any other paper currencies in other countries.
In other words, the tax you pay is not from Bitcoin, but from using their paper currency. The Illuminati reserves the right to collect their tax on their paper currency.

Businesses that accept Bitcoin never have to pay any Tax on it.
Businesses that accept U.S. dollars must pay a tax to the 13 terrorist European bloodlines of the Devil worshipers cult Illuminati.

If the Devil worshipers cult Illuminati send an IRS agent to your business to collect tax on Bitcoin, you have the right to shoot him in the face and burn his body because Illuminati members are now labeled as terrorist cells in America. That idiot IRS agent will most likely be labeled as "M.I.A." or "abducted by aliens".
Learn more about the ongoing Civil War in America here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179616.0

Reply with +1 to keep this thread at top

I like to add to this usefull post that...

http://www.bitcoin-gr.org
4411 804B 0181 F444 ADBD 01D4 0664 00E4 37E7 228E
MWD64

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 02:52:08 AM
Last edit: February 26, 2014, 03:29:49 AM by MWD64

-
I'm a straight-up Anarcho-Capitalist. Most people think my views are nutty. But this seems absolutely fugging insane bonkers to me:

Businesses that accept U.S. dollars must pay a tax to the 13 terrorist European bloodlines of the Devil worshipers cult Illuminati.

If the Devil worshipers cult Illuminati send an IRS agent to your business to collect tax on Bitcoin, you have the right to shoot him in the face and burn his body because Illuminati members are now labeled as terrorist cells in America. That idiot IRS agent will most likely be labeled as "M.I.A." or "abducted by aliens".

Check out and use The BipCot NoGov license
makiyo_love

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 09:26:12 AM

but what would be the point of a centralised decentralised currency? It's pointless.
cybershawrk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:19:09 AM

In a way there is a tax since every transaction takes a little bit of money in turn for sending the funds through.

ISAWHIM

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:04:25 AM

What the hell are taxes?

I put tax on my teachers chair once... She screamed when she sat down.
jadescorpio

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:47:58 AM

Why are you so sure that businesses that accept Bitcoin never have to pay any Tax on it?
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 09:50:58 AM

Taxes will occur on the exchanges themselves merchants will pay the taxes on transactions
Bitcoin taxes will be paid on the conversion but not the acquirement of them
Except for those who use large scale mining

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
ijphlrnxewho (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 04:06:47 AM

Judge freezes all of MtGox’s US assets, lets class-action suit continue
http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2014/03/judge-freezes-all-of-mtgoxs-us-assets-lets-class-action-suit-continue/
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:05:41 AM

Just feel like adding a tech joke
Cops Freeze~~~!
Step away from the computer don't you DARE PRESS THAT SEND Button
Bitcoin sweatdrop scene lol

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
zero3112

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:41:48 AM

What taxes will Mt. Gox owe now that they lost all their profits and money. Does Gox have any money to pay taxes?

Bigeyeone

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:29:22 PM

Death and Taxes

PMC: 19dNRVPcjsESqo8isdauc1gQ6PbUrAZor9
Bigeyeone

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:39:02 PM

Why are you so sure that businesses that accept Bitcoin never have to pay any Tax on it?
Im pretty sure that if you buy anything with bitcoin right now at overstock or tigerdirect they have to pay a sales tax on it

lost7

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:41:08 PM

Pretty sure they'll take control of the exchange then add a tax.
Then we'll have to use shady exchanges and there will be a lots of drama.
Bigeyeone

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 02:49:09 PM

.....snip .....

That's just insane

MWD64

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 07:01:56 PM

.....snip .....

That's just insane

+1

Check out and use The BipCot NoGov license
uteroulin

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:47:14 PM

how can anybody be sure that there won't be any taxes on bitcoins? If you look though the history of tax there were a lot of even weird taxes and so it's just the question of time how the government is going to get it's piece of pie from BTC
Qtera

Activity: 161
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 06:15:16 AM

-
I'm a straight-up Anarcho-Capitalist. Most people think my views are nutty. But this seems absolutely fugging insane bonkers to me:

Uhmm I thought the OP was supposedly to be sarcastic, at the same time he made a point with his statement. Wasn't he?  Huh

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Devcoin address: 122fZgNs8jL72jbUFstnpvG6EE8GFJA2Xr
Steemit Profile Account
WWWarrior

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2014, 06:21:02 PM

Excuse me, aren't thete any taxes yet? I was thinking there's taxes for transactions
LostDutchman

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2014, 09:10:25 PM

There is no Tax and there never be any Tax on Bitcoin. PERIOD.

One of Bitcoin famous rule is this:
No One can Tax Bitcoin

Here's the only way of how Bitcoin can be tax.

I'm sure you know by now that the 13 terrorist European bloodlines of the Devil worshipers cult Illuminati created the Federal Reserve (central banks) so that they can print the scam U.S. currency, they setup the U.S. government (USA) as a scam country to help them scam billions of people world wide. They use the scam U.S currency to create cheap slaves labor world wide.

You will need to pay a tax, when you exchange your Bitcoin for U.S. currency or any other paper currencies in other countries.
In other words, the tax you pay is not from Bitcoin, but from using their paper currency. The Illuminati reserves the right to collect their tax on their paper currency.

Businesses that accept Bitcoin never have to pay any Tax on it.

Learn more about the ongoing Civil War in America here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179616.0

Reply with +1 to keep this thread at top

That post made my head hurt!

My $.02.

Wink

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: