Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 08:28:45 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Hosted BITMAIN Antminer 180ghs (185+) - Start Mining Tonight! 2.5 BTC Escrow  (Read 815 times)
zhuzh (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 08:28:27 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2014, 11:29:00 PM by zhuzh

WTS bitmain antminer 180 ghs hosted by Sushi 2.5 BTC. Comes with "mining time guarantee" from Sushi (i.e. due to hosting downtime). Escrow (if desired) is paid by the buyer.

It will be ready to mine for you as soon as the payment clears (+/- few hours) - do not loose any precious time! Presently it is hashing on average 185 ghs at ghash.io. From the instance miner is sold I will payout all the BTC earned at Ghash.io up to the time when it is connected to the pool of your choice by Sushi. In (very unlikely) case switch take a little longer to do I will give buyer full access to the Ghash.io account. Sushi proved to be a great person to work with - promt communication and keeps his word.

Miner will be shipped to buyer at the end of the 3 months hosting contract (375$ to be paid to Sushi by buyer) or earlier (buyer negotiates with Sushi after purchase, hosting contract price is still in effect!).

I told sushi that I am thinking to sell the miner and here is his reply:

« Sent to: zhuzh on: January 16, 2014, 02:45:21 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  

Yes, it's your miner, you can sell to anyone at any price.  Everything will come with it to include the mining time guarantee.  for a few hours of lost mining time, there will be no guarantee time, but extended period of down time, you or your customer will receive the lost hashing power directed to the mining pool account on Antminer at the time it went down within a week period.

we had some issues with 1 hosting company and now, we are running our own hosting with mining time guarantee.  When we sold the hosting plan to you, we didn't sell the mining time guarantee with it but now it comes with it as we changed the hosting plan and the data center.

Below are conditions of original GB

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=383486.0

Re: [GROUP BUY 5] 3.15 BTC - Bitmain Antminer 180G
« Sent to: zhuzh on: December 28, 2013, 04:27:41 AM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  

Hi

Thank you for your interest in Gruop Buy 5

1 Antminer Price is 3.15 BTC.  Plesae multiply by how many you want to buy!

This Antminer is scheduled to ship on January 4, 2014 (It could go out sooner but no promisses)

Payment Address: 18XdFZe11Z5AW3pr918yhUvJDJMLJGkqrw

After the payment, please fillout this form and then PM me!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1b59f-mecySwMOvjosdyKCBjIVam2dH_Iwdzw8uyScGI/viewform

=================================
HOSTING WILL BE BILLED LATER
=================================

For Hosting Cost for 3-month is $375 or 0.60 BTC.  USD payment is via Paypal and you must have
a confirmed account with a confirmed delivery address.

Hosting will be start on eithr 6th or the 7th.  It will arrive at the hosting center on 1/6, however
it depends on how far down the list you are on that day, it could be the following day to start.

Again, thank you for supporting my group buy effort!!!

SUSHI

Looking forward for your replies!
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:24:39 PM

please use escrow if anyone intends to do this deal
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: