Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 09:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Intro Post  (Read 549 times)
JudgeHearst (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 09:17:16 PM

Hello there.

I'm a long-time lurker, hobbyist miner and practising attorney in the Mountain/West region of the United States.  I hope to contribute to productive discussions and friendly banter from time to time. 

Since I'm already posting: I'm in the process of convincing my law firm to accept Bitcoin from our clients and am open to suggestions/feedback from merchants and service professionals about how to integrate Bitcoin quickly and smoothly. We do not intend to hold BTC and we'd prefer not to use a mobile device as a POS system.

That's all I got for now. 

-JH
Cheshyr

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2014, 06:41:42 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2014, 06:52:03 PM by Cheshyr

Coinbase is the best way to receive bitcoins at present.  It takes a month to get the verification process sorted out, but they'll take care of conversion to fiat and depositing into your account, so you never have to hold BTC if you don't want to.  I haven't extensively researched this, so grain of salt, but they've worked for me and it sounded like a match to your needed features.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: