Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible cryptostates re-emerging if implementing the cryptocurrency???  (Read 485 times)
VladWest (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2014, 11:14:42 PM

I haven't scoped out much info for this but is there a possibility that new nations with crypto-economics get created? Though this raised the speculation if a de-centralized currency can NOT be controlled but regulated?

Many countries throught Europe, especially Greece, are suffering through recessions, poverty and such. Could this idea result in beneficial gain by improving their economies within the European Financial Control zone or rather become stronger than European union all together?

Which raises yet another question, if one nation within EU adopted the cryptocurrency, would it mark for it's decision to raise a referendum of their part in the EU thus shattering the controversial re-elected party of our slave masters in Brussels once and for all?

I am really interested about this because I know a team of people from other parts of Europe who want to perform this experiment in specific countries of the EU, in the following year that is if we acquire as much as information from you people.

Which is your opinions on the concept, risks involved of doing so, advantages and disadvantages both in major and minor inspection and will this end up as a violation of certain constitutions of any country? Seeing that Bitcoin is dominating the market at the moment due to its massive integration in the Western civilization as well as many firms operating by accepting payment, improving the concept of creating new gadgets and doesn't conflict with the officials... yet??? 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: