Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:57:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AVE][ICO] Avesta PoW 10s blocktime+accountnumbers+Inheritance+Private+App  (Read 22638 times)
AvestaOfficialAccount (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 11:38:14 PM

still going ok with me. Mining on the EU nodes now. Still more accepts then rejects.
And that update of the wallet! Its really nice!

AH! W0lly, you beat me to the punch! haha!

Yes everyone please go login to your wallet and check out the new UI!

It's amazing! Our designer Neal is doing an amazing job! What do you guys think?

DevOps are definitely working hard to fix the mining issues that everyone has been having! We're getting so much more submitted blocks now!

And if you've got over 100 AVE it makes you eligible to purchase a coffee cup from the wallet page. Now remember guys before you go saying anything about the price of the cup, remember that this includes shipping costs...  More items will be added to the official e-store with more interest, comes more items and the exchange will be coming later this year! It's worth the wait!

Thank you all for your continued support!
And, as always, Happy Mining!  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:38:07 PM

still going ok with me. Mining on the EU nodes now. Still more accepts then rejects.
And that update of the wallet! Its really nice!

AH! W0lly, you beat me to the punch! haha!

Yes everyone please go login to your wallet and check out the new UI!

It's amazing! Our designer Neal is doing an amazing job! What do you guys think?

DevOps are definitely working hard to fix the mining issues that everyone has been having! We're getting so much more submitted blocks now!

And if you've got over 100 AVE it makes you eligible to purchase a coffee cup from the wallet page. Now remember guys before you go saying anything about the price of the cup, remember that this includes shipping costs...  More items will be added to the official e-store with more interest, comes more items and the exchange will be coming later this year! It's worth the wait!

And, as always, Happy Mining!  Grin

The help function is broken on the new wallet UI. You get this:

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 02:24:31 AM

Hey hey hey, what's goin on miners!? I am doing some research on hashrates and the different CPUs that you're using... Please, if you could reply with what you are getting with Avesta, and other Cryptonight coins if you mine them... Please do share! Because as miners, we all like the flexibility to mine multiple coins using multiple rigs... I would like to know what your setup is, please format your comments like this... Also these are approximate hashrates. Thanks!

Intel Core i7-8700k@3.7Ghz 8Gb RAM 6threads 12mb cache Windows 10
Avesta Max Reported 546
Other Cryptonight webchain 450

2x Intel Xeon E5450@3Ghz 32Gb RAM 8 threads 24mb total cache Ubuntu 16.04
Avesta Max Reported 250
Other Cryptonight webchain 220

4x Intel Xeon e7450@2.44Ghz 64Gb RAM 24 threads 48mb total cache Ubuntu 16.04
Avesta Max Reported 680
Other Cryptonight webchain 440

If you happen to use GPUs to mine cryptonight, please comment those rigs as well. We all would like to see what kinds of hashrates we're getting on cryptonight coins as there's not a whole lot of information on the subject.. Especially with the older equipment. Thanks guys!! And, as always, Happy Mining!!!!
jewel1992

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:42:45 AM

The roadmap and mission of this project is really awesome. Their features are also great. What is the token price?
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

The roadmap and mission of this project is really awesome. Their features are also great. What is the token price?

Yes but when will it be on an exchange so the coins have some value?

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
Mark_l

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:22:19 AM

I think AVE was sold at about .4 euros each during the ICO. You might still be able to buy them through the wallet, havent tried personally (all my AVE has been mined).

I think the aim was an exchange listing at the end of 2018. Personally I'd be happy for that to be delayed a little if the roadmap slips. Would really like to see the debit card launch before an exchange listing.

I think the debit card will have a big impact on the demand for AVE.

BTW is anyone else still having issues mining? I've pretty much given up. Mining against the EU node while in the UK, using fast broadband with really low latency on Ethernet, and running an overclocked Ryzen 1800x @4.1Ghz yet still get 30 rejections for every accept.
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

I think AVE was sold at about .4 euros each during the ICO. You might still be able to buy them through the wallet, havent tried personally (all my AVE has been mined).

I think the aim was an exchange listing at the end of 2018. Personally I'd be happy for that to be delayed a little if the roadmap slips. Would really like to see the debit card launch before an exchange listing.

I think the debit card will have a big impact on the demand for AVE.

BTW is anyone else still having issues mining? I've pretty much given up. Mining against the EU node while in the UK, using fast broadband with really low latency on Ethernet, and running an overclocked Ryzen 1800x @4.1Ghz yet still get 30 rejections for every accept.

Yes, mining is kind of a joke. Difficulty has gone up a lot so takes longer to find blocks. Then when you do find blocks the majority (about 80% at present) are rejected. I might stop mining this coin also if things do not improve.

miner2k18

Activity: 62

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:28:37 PM

I kind of laid off mining hardcore after it was messing up so bad 3 week back or so. But I kept running a miner on a older weaker pc of mine and over like 2 weeks, but I have not got any ave mined on that pc to my knowledge in that period for whatever reason. I'm running the miner on a stronger pc now to see if anything changes.
jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:24:08 PM

Why are the wallets showing a zero value again? This is getting tiresome. If it is not fixed soon I will stop mining this. Very annoying that the devs cannot keep a web wallet running properly.

jackbox
Legendary

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:25:26 PM

I kind of laid off mining hardcore after it was messing up so bad 3 week back or so. But I kept running a miner on a older weaker pc of mine and over like 2 weeks, but I have not got any ave mined on that pc to my knowledge in that period for whatever reason. I'm running the miner on a stronger pc now to see if anything changes.

You can find blocks but the rejection rate is about 80% and it seems the web wallet is not working more times than it is working. And why the don't the devs or an Avesta rep every answer messages here?

panya11302

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:08:25 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 03:10:24 PM by panya11302

Mark_l

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:36:40 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 04:28:51 PM by Mark_l

Why are the wallets showing a zero value again? This is getting tiresome. If it is not fixed soon I will stop mining this. Very annoying that the devs cannot keep a web wallet running properly.

The site and chain is constantly being worked on and whenever they make a change everything desync's. All the wallets go back to 0 (edit - untill they resync and the correct balance is shown).

I've also figured out how to get round the rejected blocks  issue. Blocks get rejected because someone else beat you to the punch.

Ignore the below, just add --scan-time 1 to your command line when you launch the miner, it has a similar effect and works better.

Normally the mining servers would notify all connected clients that a block had been found and it would distribute the new target at the same time, but this isn't happening.

The client just mines untill either 30 seconds is up, or it finds a block, whichever comes first.

But... if you restart your miner every 5->10 seconds it'll have far more up to date information and your success rate will go WAY up.

Now I'm doing this 9 out of 10 blocks get submitted ok, before it was 1 in 30.

But here's the problem..... if we all do this will we overload the servers with connection attempts?

Also, you have to balance out the down time of restarting the miner against the time spent mining. It takes about .3 of a second to kill and restart the miner so it's mining again on my system/internet connection. If I restart every second I'll lose aalmost a third of my hash rate.

I've found that somewhere between 5 and 10 seconds is the sweet spot, but your mileage may vary.

iisbetoq

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

do you have a pool to mine with gpu ?

raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:05:29 PM

to be honest, i would like to help promoting this project through bounty campaign.
Is there any possibilities that it will be some bounty campaign open for the project?

Mark_l

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:51:05 AM

There are bounties but I can't find the info atm. Ping them a message via Facebook, it's the best way to get hold of them.

As for mining pools, the coin is cpu only. Also, when mining been fully developed it will operate like one big pool so no need for seperate mining pools.
rambetiko

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:03:57 PM

when listed exchange?
Mark_l

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:27:03 AM

when listed exchange?

Q4 this year acording to the website.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 09:07:55 AM

Hey guys, I've recently spoken with some team members and they have assured me things are on the up and up...

Mostly when you hear silence from the team of any project, they are working so hard...

I mean, how would you feel if you were trying to work on something and someone keeps distracting you with other tasks or questions, yep you'd be like don't talk to me right now I'm trying to concentrate and get things done...

So let's give the entire team a big thanks for working on the Avesta project so hard.

Remember guys, this hasn't been upgraded from beta version yet. Look at the post from January of this year when they launched the mainnet.

https://avesta.io/en/avesta-launch-platform-wallet-and-mining/

It is plain black and white BETA.

So YES there will be bugs.

YES there will be bumps.

If you don't report your bugs, then the developers won't know what's going on from your point of view. If you have never done this before, or did not know about it. You can do a bug report here.

https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/5d50731a5d5b4b13886bb3810a0bc2c1

That link will allow you to report your bugs straight to the team! You will be helping Avesta to grow.

And just like Mark has said above if your wallet ever shows incorrect or 0, it means that the team has been working on the wallet and the back end was updated. (Remember, all the changes being done are for preparation of the Point of Sale and Exchange integrations.) The wallet then has to re-sync to the block-chain just like any other wallet. So give it some time and check back. Your coins are always safe on the chain!

Let's work together and bring Avesta to the moon where it belongs!

And, As Always, Happy Mining!
rambetiko

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

i have very more rejected block. how to solution?
Mark_l

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

i have very more rejected block. how to solution?

Just add "--scan-time 1" without the quotes to your command line.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: