Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:29:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AVE][ICO] Avesta PoW 10s blocktime+accountnumbers+Inheritance+Private+App  (Read 22638 times)
rambetiko

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:48:24 PM

i have very more rejected block. how to solution?

Just add "--scan-time 1" without the quotes to your command line.

many many thanks. where were you until now Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mark_l

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:33:18 PM

i have very more rejected block. how to solution?

Just add "--scan-time 1" without the quotes to your command line.

many many thanks. where were you until now Smiley

Your very welcome, glad I could help  Grin

I normally pop by every couple of days to see if I can help out with anything. From what I gather the devs are really busy and it's a small team so the boards get little attention at the moment.

You probably already know, but the underlying algo is based on cryptonight, so when you configure the number of threads you'll want to do Level 3 cache in MB / 2MB = threads to configure the miner to use, or number of cores = threadcount. Use which ever is the smaller number.

Happy mining!

cranefist

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 06:56:55 PM

Any place AVE can be sold or exchanged?

I don think this will ever happen. People just wasting electricity on this.
AvestaOfficialAccount (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

Any place AVE can be sold or exchanged?

I don think this will ever happen. People just wasting electricity on this.

What is not understood???  Exchange coming in October-December 2018    or     Exchange coming in Quarter 4 2018??  Seems pretty clear.
Please enlighten us all so we can understand your logic.

Thank you for your continued support!
And, As Always, Happy Mining!  Cheesy
Behiri

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:41:08 PM

This project in 2018 will bring many people a lot of money and help to become financially independent people, here competent developers and managers, I'm sure that everyone who takes part in this project will remain as a minimum satisfied !!!
Milcahh

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:22:18 AM

I can only guarantee I will keep my part of the promise, meaning I will buy the coin.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:08:57 AM

I see many who like this project hopefully making good opportunities for this project can achieve success. therefore the spirit for the participants and the team in promoting the project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Mark_l

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:02:07 AM

I'm going to chip in my 2 cents worth here...

Last year I went through 100's of ICO's assessing them for viability. There were lots of fun and quirky offerings that were trying to launch based on some novel idea like replacing securities exchanges, simplifying supply lines and similar.

They were all well and good, but I was looking for a coin that had the best chance of replacing cash\card payments.

From a technical perspective (asuming everything gets delivered), Avesta should be miles ahead of everything else in this regard.

- Exchange listing by the end of the year.
- Debit card by the end of the year.
- 10s block time
- Extremely low transaction fees
- A bunch of other stuff like smart contracts, multi currency walet, invoicing, accounting, etc.

Asuming it all gets delivered (the dev team are doing a cracking job so far!) that's a great combination.

No one knows whats going to happen in the future, based based on what we have seen so far this project looks like a good bet.

If you haven't started mining yet it's not to late to come and join us and get on board, just don't leave it much longer.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:58:52 PM

Happy Friday everyone!  Grin

I hope you are all having a great day today! I have good news! Mining is back online for all nodes.

There was a bug and it caused the incorrect output of hashrate and difficulty.

The Team has been working very hard to solve this problem and believe that it should be fixed.  Please do report any errors that are still happening, as your feedback is essential in confirming that services are fully operational. 

The web wallet should come back online soon and fix the 0 balance display. If any of you have synced a wallet from 0, you know how long this can take with a larger blockchain.  Please be aware that it can take 24 hours or longer.

The Transaction History should now show up after wallet re-sync.

E-Payments and business modules are getting the finishing touches and should be fully operational.

What more can I say other than we have a fantastic team of developers that are fixing errors and optimizing everything to make your experience a pleasurable one.

Thank you all for your continued support!
And, As Always, Happy Mining!
Mark_l

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:53:56 PM

Thank you for the info  Cool

I must say that apart from that hickup things have been a lot more stable lately, and it's been great seeing the platform functionality taking shape over the last few months.

Mining has also improved massively!

For anyone that's missed it... if you are mining your command line to start the miner should look something like this (I'm running Linux on my miners, if your using Windows it'll be a little different but basically th same):

Path to miner.exe --account *10 digit acount number* --name *worker name* --threads *number of cores or lvl3 cache size in MB / 2, whichever is less* --daemon-address *Mining node* --scan-time 1

Mining Nodes:

eu.avesta.network:2282 = Europe
us.avesta.network:2282 = US
as.avesta.network:2282 = Asia
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:56:20 AM

I was trying to look for the application to mine in a mobile device.
But i can't find one in the website of this project.
johnprimer

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:18:02 AM

I appreciate this project, this is a great potential project
Mark_l

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:28:55 AM

now have only mining with cpu desktop

Even though we don't have it yet, given the rapid progress we have seen over the last few months I wouldnt be surprised if we got mobile mining early in 2019.

They have a lot to do but they are getting through it.

wait Q4 exchange

Looking forward to that too. Currently have a six figure sum of Avesta, but not planning on selling any of it any time soon. If they keep going like this the futures very bright.
Jasuper

Activity: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

I think the development of this platform is very good, it can be seen from the extraordinary performance of the team always giving the best news on this tread. very interesting project planning has been implemented properly.
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:15:24 PM

the development of this project is indeed visible and I am convinced that there will be a lot of support for this project from the participants, hopefully, the project will go according to plan.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:24:51 PM

any update for Q3 2018 ?

Sorry for the late reply panya11302.  I am sure you follow the blog on Avesta.io but for those that do not, here's a big announcement.

Business and Invoicing Announcement

The team has been working day/night to get things setup for the exchange coming in just a few months now.

I think that all of us are a bit anxious, waiting for a syncable wallet, an exchange and other key features that are being worked on.  Please be patient,
as this is definitely worth the wait!

Thank you for all your continued support!
And, As always, Happy Mining!
panya11302

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:42:50 AM

wallet online.
Mark_l

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:46:16 AM

I think I have just hit a personal record... just over 7000 good blocks submitted (480 rejected) without a single crash of the miner!  Grin

Things have DEFFINATELY got a LOT more stable these last couple of months.

Keep up the fantastic work!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 05:27:52 AM

I think I have just hit a personal record... just over 7000 good blocks submitted (480 rejected) without a single crash of the miner!  Grin

Things have DEFFINATELY got a LOT more stable these last couple of months.

Keep up the fantastic work!

Thanks Mark!!  Shocked That is awesome to hear that you're having a much better experience mining AVE now!

I know that they (the team) have been hard at work modifying the code and fixing bugs that appear afterward.
There's a lot of high energy coming from everyone at the office back in Bangkok, I hope to be able to announce
some more exciting news soon. I need the ok from the team when everything comes into place to announce the
next big thing. So, please be patient with us as we continue to grow towards this exciting adventure in the next
coming months! Can't wait to see everything come into play and we grow to be a newly adopted platform in this
big ol' crypto adventure we've all come to know and love!

Thank you all yet once again for all the continued support of Avesta!
And, As Always, Happy Mining! Cheesy
Mark_l

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 02:44:31 PM

wait a happy trading only. haha

Huh

In English?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: