Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AVE][ICO] Avesta PoW 10s blocktime+accountnumbers+Inheritance+Private+App  (Read 22638 times)
Mark_l

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:17:13 PM

Ahhh ok I see, makes sense now.

Yup, no exchange listing this year. Disapointing but no matter how you slice it its the right choice.

There's no point listing untill the debit card is ready, That alone will make a massive difference.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mark_l

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:16:48 PM

Ahhh ok I see, makes sense now.

Yup, no exchange listing this year. Disapointing but no matter how you slice it its the right choice.

There's no point listing untill the debit card is ready, That alone will make a massive difference.

first roadmap enter exchange Q1 2018. after end of sale ICO.
i investment in december 0.25btc = 15027 AVE only.
now 1 november 2018. have no exchange,trade, have only mining.
avesta sold at 24million @0.12eur  per AVE. but have small team development.

sorry my bad english.

On the positive side they are still here and things are progressing. We would all like things to move quicker, but as long as they keep moving onwards and upwards I'm happy.
Mark_l

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 03:24:39 PM

scam exit ?
because don't update plan. support don't reply.
no exchange.
no update plan.
still develop.
no marketing.

Anythings possible... but, if it were me I'd have bailed right after the ICO and not wasted money on dev, websites, servers, etc.

Why continue on for months spending money when you could just walk off into the sunset at the start?

It makes far more sense in my mind that it's a really small team who just dont have time\don't get the importance of updating roadmaps and have fallen behind on thier origional dev timelines.

Still, that's just my personal opinion.

Mark_l

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:28:40 PM

scam of the year 2017-2018

Do you have anything concrete to back that statement up? Of course you are entitled to you opinion, everyone is entitled to think what they want.. but if there's some solid info behind that comment I'd love to hear it? Please don't take this as someone trying to call you out in the way you'd normally expect on an internet forum, I don't mean it in a 'put up or shut up' kind of way.

I would geuninely love to know if you know something I don't? Or maybe we just see things differently..?

When I look at this I see a small team working away releasing new functionality every month or so. That same team have been very responsive when I have contacted them to report bugs and sugest things.

There's a blockchain explorer and test transactions that work as they should. Mining rewards are also working well.

When I pulled apart the node client just after the launch of the public Beta and WireSharked the traffic everything looked legit.

From where I sit it still looks like an OK project, albeit one that has been delayed. It certainly doesn't feel like a scam, but maybe that just because of the interactions I've had?

Now don't get me wrong I'm not saying that it IS an ok project, and I'm not advising anyone to invest any money, it's just that from where I sit doesn't look anything like a scam and if I'm wrong I'd love to know.

Mark_l

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:09:56 PM

I guess we really do see things very differently.

Mark_l

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 12:58:09 PM

I guess we really do see things very differently.

Yes. You do not invest.

Define 'invest'?

I decided that instead of just handing over money, I'd make use of my technical knowledge and I purchased quite a bit of equipment to mine with. Not only does that cost money, up front, but it's depreciating every month, and I'm also paying an electricity bill each month in one of the most expensive countries on earth.

Then add in the several hundred hours I've spent, getting/keeping everything running, helping people, tracking down bugs, etc.

I suspect I have much more 'invested' in this than you, and that should tell you something.

Why would I bother if I didn't think it was worth it? I could have chosen any other coin, but there's something different about Avesta.

If, and I repeat 'if', they do manage to do what they say they will try to do then it should be very sucessfull.

I suspect we see things differently not because we have 'invested' different ammounts, but because we went into this with different expectations. I'm not in any hurry to see them dump on an exchange. I'd rather they kept doing what they have been doing, and when the time is right, be it 2018, 2019, or whatever, then they list on an exchange once all the functionality is there.

I'm also ready to lose everything I have put into this, knowing from the start that this was like buying a lottery ticket. There is a really good chance you'll get nothing back from ICO's in general, but if your careful and through a combination of luck and judgement pick the right coin.. it's happy days.

I honestly wish you all the best, and please, don't be in such a hurry.
Mark_l

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:11:05 PM

The project is good but no one uses it.
It's like "SHITCOIN"

It's still in beta form. The propper platform hasn't even been launched yet, of course there's no one using it.

They also aren't planning to try and get users in the 'normal' way for a crypto currency (driven by exchange listings and speculative trading). They are building a complete crypto payment solution that is aimed at businesses, thier customers, people that don't have bank accounts, etc. They probably haven't even got to the point of trying to on board anyone yet. That's what atracted me to the coin, it's a different approach.

Also, please consider this... if you honestly believe you have lost your money then PM me with your Avesta balance and we'll have a chat about me buying it from you. It'll be at about 0.001 euro per AVE, but if you HONESTLY believe you've lost your money you'll rip my arm off, at least you'll get something back.

If your not willing to do that then you must still have some hope that Avesta will work out (as I do, and for the good reasons I have outlined).

In that case, is trying to tear the house down while your still standing in it such a good idea?

Seriously, my advice to you is to please take a breath, calm down, and be patient.

Mark_l

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:12:44 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 11:14:18 AM by Mark_l

The project is good but no one uses it.
It's like "SHITCOIN"

It's still in beta form. The propper platform hasn't even been launched yet, of course there's no one using it.

They also aren't planning to try and get users in the 'normal' way for a crypto currency (driven by exchange listings and speculative trading). They are building a complete crypto payment solution that is aimed at businesses, thier customers, people that don't have bank accounts, etc. They probably haven't even got to the point of trying to on board anyone yet. That's what atracted me to the coin, it's a different approach.

Also, please consider this... if you honestly believe you have lost your money then PM me with your Avesta balance and we'll have a chat about me buying it from you. It'll be at about 0.001 euro per AVE, but if you HONESTLY believe you've lost your money you'll rip my arm off, at least you'll get something back.

If your not willing to do that then you must still have some hope that Avesta will work out (as I do, and for the good reasons I have outlined).

In that case, is trying to tear the house down while your still standing in it such a good idea?

Seriously, my advice to you is to please take a breath, calm down, and be patient.

i buy at 0.10EUR from ICO.
if a good project. why you want to buy at 0.001EUR  Huh Huh  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Two reasons....

1) I already have a LOT of avesta, I don't need any more. As theres hardly anyone mining its currently costing me a LOT less than 0.10 euro per Avesta (this will change in the future). Therefore I'm only going to buy if it's worth me doing so (and I am a greedy opportunist  Grin).

2) You have something you allegedly don't want and have repeatedly stated is worthless. You have made that very clear.

Put the two together and you have a very low offer.

So, if it's such a bad project and you honestly believe its worthless I'm offering you the opportunity to at least get something back.

If you HONESTLY believe its worthless you'll tear my arm of.

If you don't take me up on my offer you must believe there is still some value in Avesta. In which case I refer you to my previous comment about trying to tear the house down while your standing in it   Wink
Mark_l

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:41:24 PM

Thats all you can reply with??? Really Huh Huh WOW.

You say it's a scam and you have lost everything, yet you won't sell your Avesta despite claiming REPEATEDLY it's WORTHLESS? Which one is it?

Is it worthless, in which case sell it to me... or Is it still worth something, in which case what on earth are you doing?

You know what, never mind. I'm done, this is a complete waste of my time.

Anyone reading your comments on this thread will draw thier own conclusions and attach thier own value to your posts, which I suspect will be about as much value as you attach to your Avesta holding (aparently, yet you make no sense with your actions).

Have a nice life, I sincerely wish you all the best.

TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:46:20 PM

Thats all you can reply with??? Really Huh Huh WOW.

You say it's a scam and you have lost everything, yet you won't sell your Avesta despite claiming REPEATEDLY it's WORTHLESS? Which one is it?

Is it worthless, in which case sell it to me... or Is it still worth something, in which case what on earth are you doing?

You know what, never mind. I'm done, this is a complete waste of my time.

Anyone reading your comments on this thread will draw thier own conclusions and attach thier own value to your posts, which I suspect will be about as much value as you attach to your Avesta holding (aparently, yet you make no sense with your actions).

Have a nice life, I sincerely wish you all the best.

People are sometimes bitter when they couldn't get what they want.
So they will accuse something is a scam or crap if they feel that they are being screwed upon.
But for those who truly believe, they won't say a thing.
panya11302

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:17:35 AM

any update ?
AvestaOfficialAccount (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 09:48:19 PM

contact the police. avesta is fraudulent  Grin Grin Grin

Avesta is crooked! They removed my joshua@avesta.io account before my employment period was up and they are refusing to pay what is owed to me for my salary. This is a breach of contract and I guarantee that Jan Van Melle was fired in the same manner because he didn't agree with the ethical practices of Avesta or their CEO Aydin Farhoudi.  I believe that they have no idea what they are doing because they constantly asked me for help with coding and trying to get more developers to help them.  I am not a coder nor a programmer of any type...  How would I know where to find someone with such credentials other than posting in the job want ads...  I would have no idea what to say to them much less what they wanted done.  This is the most ass backwards company that I have EVER worked for.  I implore you to stop mining this SHITCOIN because it will never get listed on an exchange nor will it ever see the light of day.  I would never stoop this low to do anything to hurt a company intentionally unless they have done something to hurt me.  Failure to pay has caused my electric to be shut off and I'm in jeopardy of losing my home.  Thanks for ruining my life Avesta!

Sincerely,

One pissed off ex-employee...

PAY ME AND YOU GET THIS ACCOUNT BACK!
RzeroD

Activity: 272
Merit: 107

Paranoid In Chief

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:41:54 PM

The main page is down: https://avesta.io

I tried to warn you:
I'd stay away from it.
My 2 cents.

BitcoinTalk scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362190.0
BitcoinTalk Bitcause: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1183862.0

-Dirt cheap trailer.
-Dirt cheap website. [*Update: Looks better now.]
-Dirt cheap app predesign (Damn god, who created that GUI?)
-Its whitepaper... no comments.
-Team without any verifiable knowledge, except Ashwini Khemlani, their VP Marketing.
-Its blockchain developer is completely unknown.
-2 of his partners are or were their own companies, the other is Festina (facepalm)
-In its "news", its name doesn't appear nor is any team member named. (I don't know why you are saying that those are updates on the project when you are not named at all.)
[*Update: They have added a lot of their own and paid publications but it doesn't matter.]

Personal opinion:
-Lack of professionalism everywhere (and they are asking for up to 20M $, god)
-Looks pretty bad.

Mark_l

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:09:08 AM

It frequently goes down, they are constantly working on the website fixing bugs and working on new features.

It's back up now and working fine.
Mark_l

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:55:21 AM

It frequently goes down, they are constantly working on the website fixing bugs and working on new features.

It's back up now and working fine.

Not seeing work will progress. after Q2 2018 still update.
It's closed with open only.  Shocked Shocked Shocked  Huh Huh Huh
Q4 2018 exchange time ? avesta say NO. avestaoffcialaccount talk CEO scam.

It would help if you could at least write in English, then if someone was interested in reading your pointless spamming at least they could understand you.
jibkak

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:19:06 PM

hello avesta team. thank you for your project is good.
you know ?? your currency is my hope.
if avesta are valuable in exchange I will can do follow the dream.

Thank you for the job. I hope Avesta on exchange coming soon. Cheesy
Mark_l

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Setting a new Scam–Standard. Built on the most useless coin Blockchain Technology

Exchange and trading platform was announced yesterday, launch of the first version will be by the end of the year, full launch by the end of feburary.

Now will you PLEASE stop going on constantly about Avesta beign a scam despite the facts sugesting otherwise.

Yes it's hit delays but you are sounding like a 2 years old child who's been told he can't have his desert untill he's finnished his dinner, then he's thrown his dinner all over the floor whining that he wants his desert.

All you are doing is hurting everyone else who has time and money invested in this project who don't think it's a scam.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 12:59:18 PM

Setting a new Scam–Standard. Built on the most useless coin Blockchain Technology

Exchange and trading platform was announced yesterday, launch of the first version will be by the end of the year, full launch by the end of feburary.

Now will you PLEASE stop going on constantly about Avesta beign a scam despite the facts sugesting otherwise.

Yes it's hit delays but you are sounding like a 2 years old child who's been told he can't have his desert untill he's finnished his dinner, then he's thrown his dinner all over the floor whining that he wants his desert.

All you are doing is hurting everyone else who has time and money invested in this project who don't think it's a scam.

Now that you say that it's not fair to call this a scam, where is the first version of the exchange you promised?
Mark_l

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:46:52 AM

Now that you say that it's not fair to call this a scam, where is the first version of the exchange you promised?

I didn't promise anyone anything,. I'm along for the ride just like everyone else, but I am more optimistic and unlike some I don't go round screaming 'scam' just because I didn't get my way.

Exchange platform is apparently going live in a few days, and for those that haven't kept up they are migrating the blockchain to an etherium base.

https://avesta.io/en/avesta-andromeda-open-beta-version-launch/?fbclid=IwAR1p1KtiDG2a4UG9yUTTpRpAiErKkjcEjZQowdEfDvb67koOh6_r0dadtqg
Ncryptiz

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 08:02:54 AM

what is this about?Huh my advice would be to add more info graphics, maybe even a video depicting what it is that you do and what sets you apart.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: