Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MakeBTC.org Pyramid Scheme  (Read 18587 times)
beetje2007

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 03:56:15 PM

beetje2007 since it is most probably a mistake in the system, maybe you can delete the negative title of the thread, you can always put it back in case you don't receive everything that should, I hope you will but I think we can be fairly optimistic here

makeBTC is still very much on his way to get the add slot on bitcointalk, 1 200 000 add impressions starting on Friday, that should bring a few deposits!!

There is a new feature that is doing exactly what I suggested should be done : you can sell your level at the price you want, if you sell it with a 60% discount, the next depositor will get a 60% bonus; so if I calculate correctly :

-you deposit 1BTC now, your level will be 1.66 with the 66%bonus
-first bank 0.22income+50%=0.33 so your level is now 2BTC, you doubled in one bank!
-second bank 0.25income+50%=0.37 so your level is now 2.37BTC
-third bank you will get approximatively an income equals to 50% of what you deposit, income that can be entirely cashed out like all other incomes, pretty nice!

I am not the owner of this Forum and I didnt put the name on it. But if I was I shouldnt delete it because I didnt get any respons from mr Mamebtc. The only thing I heard is he will show things in private from. And your calculation is correct, and all your incomes are pretty. There is only 1 important thing. You can make a lot of money like you mentioned but when you dont receive anything in your wallet it is still a loss!!!! As you know I sold over 10 BTC level, I get paid a little and I still miss 4.182051 BTC. So good story but with no payments everybody loses!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beetje2007

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 04:05:12 PM

beetje2007 since it is most probably a mistake in the system, maybe you can delete the negative title of the thread, you can always put it back in case you don't receive everything that should, I hope you will but I think we can be fairly optimistic here

makeBTC is still very much on his way to get the add slot on bitcointalk, 1 200 000 add impressions starting on Friday, that should bring a few deposits!!

There is a new feature that is doing exactly what I suggested should be done : you can sell your level at the price you want, if you sell it with a 60% discount, the next depositor will get a 60% bonus; so if I calculate correctly :

-first bank 0.22income+50%=0.33 so your level is now 2BTC, you doubled in one bank!
-third bank you will get approximatively an income equals to 50% of what you deposit, income that can be entirely cashed out like all other incomes, pretty nice!

And when Mr Makebtc contact me, tells me he is investigating and will correct I will be the first one who deposits again. But till now nothing form the site. You could be very optimistic but I am very curious if you miss the amount I miss if you stay optimistic. This is absolutly no attack nut the facts. I hope you understand what I mean.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 04:45:09 PM

And when Mr Makebtc contact me, tells me he is investigating and will correct I will be the first one who deposits again. But till now nothing form the site. You could be very optimistic but I am very curious if you miss the amount I miss if you stay optimistic. This is absolutly no attack nut the facts. I hope you understand what I mean.

Oh I very well understand, I am optimistic about your situation&opnoskatt's and makeBTC has been opened about it so I was hoping opnoskatt could remove the negative comment about makeBTC in the title to let everyone get its own impression from the thread, it may also increase your chances to get the money that is missing if there was an error in the system, the money hasn't been missing for very long now

I just verified if I received the 0.02 I cashed out from last bank and I did received it within 24h of when we passed bank 15. I will keep updating everyone on wether I receive my withdraws or not but I am pretty confident I will and may deposit more; no hard feelings

opnoskatt (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:26:12 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2014, 10:15:12 PM by opnoskatt

Address list -> seems to be the cool thing to do, you can give me cryptocash for nothing!
FZ: FA3HLhx8iyGPniYoHHyDxMREno6KtwnoiY
XPM: AdKrkQzdJmQPrx2Kujybycrxt5yvN4n1W8
cobeyana

Activity: 16

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 05:51:08 PM

Fist of all I want to say that whit my logs all is OK I recived my BTC in my wallet no problem
MakeBTC fix the issue of Beetje before friday or the advertisements you payed for will be money in the water.
Nobody likes to invest / gamble in something that does not pay when it should.
If beetje is wrong please explain online using proof or pay the guy his money.
sanjoea

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 05:55:12 PM

Everyone should know the company back ground before investing huge amount, its good for us

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
beetje2007

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:01:56 PM

Oh I very well understand, I am optimistic about your situation&opnoskatt's and makeBTC has been opened about it so I was hoping opnoskatt could remove the negative comment about makeBTC in the title to let everyone get its own impression from the thread, it may also increase your chances to get the money that is missing if there was an error in the system, the money hasn't been missing for very long now

I just verified if I received the 0.02 I cashed out from last bank and I did received it within 24h of when we passed bank 15. I will keep updating everyone on wether I receive my withdraws or not but I am pretty confident I will and may deposit more; no hard feelings

I plan to modify the thread name back to normal and post a formal apology as soon as makebtc fixes the problems.  Allowing people to blindly invest knowing they are likely to end up with the same fate is something I just can't do.  I'll also continue heavily advertising their site as soon as this is resolved (I was running 4 separate add campaigns). 

Totally agree with you Opnoskatt. When he fix the problems I also make a formal apology and even will deposit again. But untill now nothing. Happy that Opnoskatt and myself are very critical about this site. I have sent MakeBTC 2 more private messages overhere but again, no reaction. I dont like this even you guys dont like it. And I am sorry but at this moment I cant be positive about this site. And everybody can make mistakes but this has to do with trust of all of us in his site.
beetje2007

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 07:06:12 PM

Fist of all I want to say that whit my logs all is OK I recived my BTC in my wallet no problem
MakeBTC fix the issue of Beetje before friday or the advertisements you payed for will be money in the water.

Thanks for the support! And yes, if I am wrong (and I am not!) proof it overhere. Fine with me!!
beetje2007

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:44:38 PM

My 'little' income has been received but the 'big' one not. And he could be open but so far I didnt hear anything. And I am less optimstic then you are. I am sorry
jmalec

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:35:03 PM

For what it is worth, I've noticed the pay to address for my account disappears from time to time, usually around changes in the code. It goes from populated to blank. When I see this, I promptly repopulate the field and save it so as not to get caught. And I tend to remain conscious of pay cycles to monitor that. Again, from my IT background I'm conscious of things like that and look for it.

It would be horrible if something along that line happened during your large payment cycle, beetje2007, and the timing of your similar monitoring was off a bit. But the site's internal, non-public logs should demonstrate if and where the payment was sent. MakeBTC probably has already checked along these lines, but I offer it from my experience in case he hadn't audited it that way.

From how it effects me, personally, it is a simple bug, irritating nothing malicious. However, if it caught beetje2007's funds, I can see a much different interpretation. Regardless, I expect MakeBTC to find the root cause and make it right beetje2007 as well as for everyone's success.
beetje2007

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:15:47 AM

For what it is worth, I've noticed the pay to address for my account disappears from time to time, usually around changes in the code. It goes from populated to blank. When I see this, I promptly repopulate the field and save it so as not to get caught. And I tend to remain conscious of pay cycles to monitor that. Again, from my IT background I'm conscious of things like that and look for it.

It would be horrible if something along that line happened during your large payment cycle, beetje2007, and the timing of your similar monitoring was off a bit. But the site's internal, non-public logs should demonstrate if and where the payment was sent. MakeBTC probably has already checked along these lines, but I offer it from my experience in case he hadn't audited it that way.

From how it effects me, personally, it is a simple bug, irritating nothing malicious. However, if it caught beetje2007's funds, I can see a much different interpretation. Regardless, I expect MakeBTC to find the root cause and make it right beetje2007 as well as for everyone's success.

To all: this is the answer from mr Makebtc. I have to deal with it. Good luck to you all. Or I dont understand the message but he believes in fairytails.......:
Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: beetje2007 on: Today at 09:26:09 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
I even don't want to check nothing for you anymore after you wrote about us. I'm working now on my global improvement, site will change a lot, after will rewrite code and recalculate all what happened that day. And if there was a bug and u did not received your money you will receive them then. But it looks like you are deceiver. I help people. You try to prevent it. Good and evil don't you think? =) I believe in fairy tales so good one wins =) Good luck to you man.
jmalec

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 01:55:45 PM

Beetj2007, this is a most disappointing response from MakeBTC. I'll choose to believe in two fairy tales for now, you get made right as well as the premise of Mr. MakeBTC trying to help people. To me they go hand in hand.

In any business, mistakes and accidents happen. They are ultimately human endeavors. The true tell is how they are handled when they happen. The best businesses handle them with honor. And I still want to believe MakeBTC is honorable. We'll see.
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 03:33:47 PM

The end of the bid war for adds slots on bitcointalk is very close, makeBTC has the third biggest bid so it is still looking very good :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=434288.40

That will be 1 200 000 impressions on bitcointalk forum which may bring 10BTC in deposits in about 9days, starting on Friday.
Each time someone sells its level it means that new money takes the place of old money through the bonus and new money will probably withdraw less than new money at first so when we pass the 16th level we may see a lot of the income reinvested and again a lot of old money that leaves through the bonuses..

yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 04:39:30 PM

The end of the bid war for adds slots on bitcointalk is very close, makeBTC has the third biggest bid so it is still looking very good :

That will be 1 200 000 impressions on bitcointalk forum which may bring 10BTC in deposits in about 9days, starting on Friday.
Each time someone sells its level it means that new money takes the place of old money through the bonus and new money will probably withdraw less than new money at first so when we pass the 16th level we may see a lot of the income reinvested and again a lot of old money that leaves through the bonuses..

Assuming they allow the ad. Do the admins know what it's for or allow these type of ads?
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 04:50:44 PM

Assuming they allow the ad. Do the admins know what it's for or allow these type of ads?

They don't endorse the websites that they advertise, they will allow the add, Theymos has ask makeBTC to send some money in advance to allow him to bid

yatsey87

Activity: 840
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:04:21 PM

They don't endorse the websites that they advertise, they will allow the add, Theymos has ask makeBTC to send some money in advance to allow him to bid

I think there's a difference between endorsing something and essentially promoting a scam. Theymos asked for the advance probably to prove he was a serious bidder.
beetje2007

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 05:19:50 PM

You can all read thr answer of mr. MakeBTC. He is here to help you but if you have a problem he wont help you unless you keep promoting his site. Is you mail him with your problem over the site please be polite guys. Adore the man because if you tell the truth overhere he wont do research what happend and dont correct the failure in his site. When you tell the truth he would say, like he did to me, that you are a cheater and tell lies. So I hope you all read his comment and also I hope you guys dont get in trouble. He wont solve it fot you. He believes in fairytails. @ Opnoskatt: in my opinion you should not remove the scam thing. On the other site, if you remove he might help you. Its up to you. Wish ypu guys all the luck with mr Makebtc. If he corrected I should make apology overhere amd deposit again but after his very professional answer I am more then done with this guy.
beetje2007

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:08:55 PM

We don't recommend you to register and deposit in bitvesor because of we had found it's creators and had filed a lawsuit on them. So this site will be closed soon.

"Yes your honor I'd like to file a claim against bitvestor for infringement on our propriety concept known as a 'Ponzi-scheme"
*handcuff clicking noise*

That's like calling the cops because somebody stole your bag of crack.

I'm sure some people will make profits with this but it's only a matter of time until this turns all bitbond-y and the SEC is taking action. I haven't done a whois on the domain but if either site has any connection to the actual owners of the funds then i'd start sweating if I were the owners. Just because you put up a risk of loss disclaimer doesn't mean you are off the hook. Again, that'd be like a crack dealer putting a warning on their bags "may be addictive" and expecting use that as a defense in court.
From SEC.gov:
"With little or no legitimate earnings, Ponzi schemes require a consistent flow of money from new investors to continue. Ponzi schemes tend to collapse when it becomes difficult to recruit new investors or when a large number of investors ask to cash out."

Let me fix your post while i'm at it:
We don't recommend you to register and deposit in bitvesor because of we had found it's creators and had filed a lawsuit on them. So this site* will be closed soon.

*makebtc.org

if you understand how the system works you realize that such a system could live forever.

If you believe in fairytails everthing is possible. I thought you should give me the paylog in private form. Now I understand why I didnt receive that! You dont have it......
I dont believe in fairytails, to old for that......lol. Good luck Mr Makrbtc of shall I call you Mr Fairytail. Good luck with stealing money from honest people. If you guys wanne see my wallet, my receivings from MakeBTC it is no problem. I will post them. I am an open and an honest man.
guybrushthreepwood
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:14:44 PM

So which users in here are shills of the OP? lol
opnoskatt (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 06:45:08 PM

So which users in here are shills of the OP? lol

Why would I have shills?

Address list -> seems to be the cool thing to do, you can give me cryptocash for nothing!
FZ: FA3HLhx8iyGPniYoHHyDxMREno6KtwnoiY
XPM: AdKrkQzdJmQPrx2Kujybycrxt5yvN4n1W8
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: