Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:47:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the hotest alt coin now?  (Read 16016 times)
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:32:38 AM

ReddCoin [RDD] is 7 days old and was just added to coinmarketcap.com and its getting viral on reddit...tipping in all subreddits is posible with the tipbot and the implementation on youtube, facebook, mobile, etc. will come...its a professional project! ..NOT some regular shitcoin!

funds of ~70BTC where raised before launch.

last chance to get some almost for free..

go to https://www.coinmarket.io/ and buy some...

You really need to stop pumping this shit.  It has 160M for sale at 4 satoshi, it is never going anywhere.  The only reason it is going 'viral' on reddit is that people are spamming 100 redd tips everywhere.  I.e. 300 satoshi tips, so 1/5 of a penny.  This is classic pump and dump shit but instead of pumping, it is more of a chicken fart.  Please please stop the copy/paste bullshit because you happened to be sitting on millions of this worthless shit.  

hmm..ok...no reason to get angry, but with all respect i try to show you the leaks in your "theory"...if its "pump and dump", i ask you where the hell is the pump? either we are still before a planned pump or you are right and the coin will never go anywhere...

but the devs collected over 80 BTC IPO-Money...so why they should not pump if necessary? with 80 BTC you can buy 5x the selling offers of the whole market + plus the buys which will come with the price increase...sure they could also run away with the 80 BTC, but is this a attractive pay for all the work...? i dont think so...

So, we can come to a first conclussion: if on a certain critical moment there will be no buyers its quite reasonable that the devs will buy...so it will rise anyway...so why not also buy?

secong: will there be a dump after the pump?

well that depends on you, on me, on everybody here...a dump might come if the coin isnt distributed well...but if its in a lot hands sure the early investors make nice profit, but we wont see a bigger dump...

you and everybody out there have NOW the chance to get in early...nobody has to do...but please dont complain after about "unfair distribution"...

RDD will be the most fair distributed coin ever, as even completly newbees from reddit can buy it for almost nothing...

correct me if im wrong.

This is like deja-vu... almost. Except for the part, reddcoin is just a clone of old technology and got x3.2 more IPO funds.

At the least, NXT was completely fresh and new.

Note to scammers, make a fancy website with a sexy IPO page and you will get 50+ btc for your coingen.io coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ganefull

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:45:55 AM

ReddCoin [RDD] is 7 days old and was just added to coinmarketcap.com and its getting viral on reddit...tipping in all subreddits is posible with the tipbot and the implementation on youtube, facebook, mobile, etc. will come...its a professional project! ..NOT some regular shitcoin!

You really need to stop pumping this shit.  It has 160M for sale at 4 satoshi, it is never going anywhere.  The only reason it is going 'viral' on reddit is that people are spamming 100 redd tips everywhere.  I.e. 300 satoshi tips, so 1/5 of a penny.  This is classic pump and dump shit but instead of pumping, it is more of a chicken fart.  Please please stop the copy/paste bullshit because you happened to be sitting on millions of this worthless shit.  

hmm..ok...no reason to get angry, but with all respect i try to show you the leaks in your "theory"...if its "pump and dump", i ask you where the hell is the pump? either we are still before a planned pump or you are right and the coin will never go anywhere...

but the devs collected over 80 BTC IPO-Money...so why they should not pump if necessary? with 80 BTC you can buy 5x the selling offers of the whole market + plus the buys which will come with the price increase...sure they could also run away with the 80 BTC, but is this a attractive pay for all the work...? i dont think so...

So, we can come to a first conclussion: if on a certain critical moment there will be no buyers its quite reasonable that the devs will buy...so it will rise anyway...so why not also buy?

well that depends on you, on me, on everybody here...a dump might come if the coin isnt distributed well...but if its in a lot hands sure the early investors make nice profit, but we wont see a bigger dump...

you and everybody out there have NOW the chance to get in early...nobody has to do...but please dont complain after about "unfair distribution"...

RDD will be the most fair distributed coin ever, as even completly newbees from reddit can buy it for almost nothing...

correct me if im wrong.

This is like deja-vu... almost. Except for the part, reddcoin is just a clone of old technology and got x3.2 more IPO funds.

Note to scammers, make a fancy website with a sexy IPO page and you will get 50+ btc for your coingen.io coin.

you remember what payout the early adopters of NXT had?

...if this post was helpful, i appreciate your donation.BTC: 14FsFhgMyFztgnbCuNAnh3ubPhoY1jGu3b RDD: Raz5zgyvDHcUC9s1KBBxHuuM3Q9etu43oA
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:53:22 AM

correct me if im wrong.

They deserved it, in my honest opinion. They woulden't of had those payouts if people didn't see the potential in NXT.

Now, i'm not going to go on defending NXT, but i do believe it was as fair as possible and the opportunity was there for everyone.
Ganefull

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:56:34 AM

correct me if im wrong.

They deserved it, in my honest opinion. They woulden't of had those payouts if people didn't see the potential in NXT.

Now, i'm not going to go on defending NXT, but i do believe it was as fair as possible and the opportunity was there for everyone.

i agree with you and trying out one day the tipbot with REDDcoin on REDDit will show you what potential THIS concept has...

times are over that cryptos are dedicated to an informed peer-group of (sub)-experts..it is time to conquer the world, or fly tooooo the mars....like you want Wink

...if this post was helpful, i appreciate your donation.BTC: 14FsFhgMyFztgnbCuNAnh3ubPhoY1jGu3b RDD: Raz5zgyvDHcUC9s1KBBxHuuM3Q9etu43oA
tk808
Legendary

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:02:11 AM

correct me if im wrong.

i agree with you and trying out one day the tipbot with REDDcoin on REDDit will show you what potential THIS concept has...

times are over that cryptos are dedicated to an informed peer-group of (sub)-experts..it is time to conquer the world, or fly tooooo the mars....like you want Wink

I'm just an investor and trader, have been for about 5 years now.

But i do have some stake in REDD, so cheers ^^
Ganefull

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:08:43 AM

correct me if im wrong.

I'm just an investor and trader, have been for about 5 years now.

But i do have some stake in REDD, so cheers ^^

Kiss

Kenta

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:31:44 AM

Molecules as it continues to grow in popularity. And it deserves it! Remind you that it's not premined, has been growing slowly without any noisy exchange introductions, cool name and nice logo. I believe the term "mining molecules" has another meaning in science too - cool again!

Mintcoin is the most interesting new coin at the moment. There's a lot of potential here. I wonder if the high promised interest rate will work, and if it will hold those factory hashers back from dumping the coin at first opportunity?

Ekrona is an interesting local initiative. Would be cool if Scandinavian altcoiners would adopt it. That could happen! However, the Norwegian in me wish it would be spelled ekrone and not ekrona- which makes it sound like a Swedish coin  Roll Eyes

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
gofoter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:39:17 AM

There are a lot of coins which are kind of hot right now.There is a lot to choose from actually and it's quite hard.

aleix
Legendary

Activity: 1779
Merit: 1100

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:54:00 AM

darkcoin
clevernut

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:02:14 AM

KraughCoin... (KFC)
feomat

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 09:46:05 AM

in this moment definitly fckbanks coin

sausageking

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2014, 11:38:03 PM

DOPE SUNCOIN NOBLE POT and zeit coming soon suncoin is very rare and difficult coin to mine 10 coin block rewards
anonuser777

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 12:19:39 AM

Depends on what your definition of right now is. Hottest over the past few days is Flappycoin. Hottest this month: Vertcoin, Darkcoin, Premine.

AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:20:17 AM

There are no hot coins now, they all are so low in price that it makes mining them almost unprofitable.
Jeezy911

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 01:21:02 AM

Fiat coin.

choochimil

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 04:08:42 AM

If there is a hotcoin, I would say that.

But I think REDD or MINT are doing well right now.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██