Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:04:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the hotest alt coin now?  (Read 16016 times)
HinnomTX

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:21:24 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2014, 11:56:40 PM by HinnomTX

For right now... Auroracoin. Because of the huge market cap and replacing the means of fiat currency in a country.
No, it is not.
Yes, it most certainly is. AUR from $3 to $9 $10 $12 $15 dollars today (surpassing Litecoin LOL!). The future value of this coin will shock many. Even it does not replace or destroy the ISK, Auroracoin will approach Bitcoin parity. Think about being an Icelander without access to Bitcoins. Now you have Auroracoin. What value will you assign to your 31.8 coins before parting with them? Just. You. Wait.

"One can only solve so much with cryptography. The rest of the solution will prove to be economic in nature." -Evan Duffield
Dash is Digital Cash.  https://www.dash.org
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:50:31 PM

Dogecoin forever.

But Blackcoin it will be POS coin many people are mining it now.
From beginig it has 5-10GHs hashrate so none can tell it was very easy to mine it.
Now in 4th day it has 40+Ghs
0 premine fair start best distribution of coin i have ever seen just look at 100 richest.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
flounderella

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 10:53:51 PM

Dogecoin forever.

From beginig it has 5-10GHs hashrate so none can tell it was very easy to mine it.
0 premine fair start best distribution of coin i have ever seen just look at 100 richest.

How is blackcoin different than mintcoin. Sorry, I haven't followed blackcoin, so not criticizing, just asking for my info.
hyunsookmom

Activity: 420

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:17:08 PM

Coin2

Armando

Activity: 870

Trading will make me rich)

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:36:33 PM

Mintcoin! At least, for next two weeks

http://coinmarketcap.com/mint_30.html looks overvlued, and I think will be down in a week or less
what's so special about this coin? it's not the only PoS, NXT looks 1000 times more promising

How is this NXT distributed in fair manner?

Everyone is free to buy as many coins as he wishes, this is the fairest distribution model I've ever seen LOL

And who is the seller?
Sorry i'm not familiar with this NXT and would like to know. Smiley

Back in the days they had IPO, that I've unfortunelly missed, but since the coin is still in alpha stage (0.8.3 is the last version) the potential is huge - many features like distributed exchange, messages, aliance traing etc etc will be added starting march. So, you still can buy it cheap
Armando

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:38:40 PM

Dogecoin forever.

How is blackcoin different than mintcoin. Sorry, I haven't followed blackcoin, so not criticizing, just asking for my info.

In my opinion the most important is that Mintcoin is already added almost everywhere and is overpriced, but Blackcoin is not. When the mining will finish in few days and the coin will be fully PoS I consider its price will raise, the same when it'll hit coinmarketcap, bter, cryptsy etc etc.
maranello1561

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 11:56:29 PM

[sarcasm]
Yup, I can totally see myself going to a Starbucks in the not so distant future, and paying for my coffee with some black coins. Hey, how much is that. Oh 3 Blacks. That would show Lincoln and those Yankees up north when y'all are trading with some blacks.

Bright shiny future for this coin IMO. Not dark, black and dead at all.
[/sarcasm]
flounderella

Activity: 350

Bitcoin Evengelist

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:34:09 AM

If you didn't buy Bitcoins in the low 400s a couple of days back, you shouldn't be buying anything. Period.
1CoolNewb

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:44:19 AM

1CoolNewb coins are poised to explode. Put 1CoolNewb coins on your watch list. Also see tittiecoins. There looking good too.
wasamata

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 03:49:36 AM

Dogecoin forever.

In my opinion the most important is that Mintcoin is already added almost everywhere and is overpriced, but Blackcoin is not. When the mining will finish in few days and the coin will be fully PoS I consider its price will raise, the same when it'll hit coinmarketcap, bter, cryptsy etc etc.

1% per year vs 20% per year, um no thanks, ill stick with my mintcoin you can keep your shitcoin clone thx.
cybershawrk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 04:57:34 AM

What is the deal with this new darkcoin stuff?Is it supposed to be more anonymous than bitcoin or something?

Armando

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 05:21:29 AM

What is the deal with this new darkcoin stuff?Is it supposed to be more anonymous than bitcoin or something?

Exactly. The new darksend protocol that will be released soon will make all transactions untraceable
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 01:02:50 PM

i think that gridcoin could really excell!
evansearle42

Activity: 366

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:24:07 PM

doge
cybershawrk

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:16:11 AM

I heard the goldbar coin was doing really well I don't really know much about those though.

cryptojette

Activity: 291

POP Across the Universe

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:32:22 AM

Doge - popular

Haha, This Was said at the beginning of the thread  Cheesy

-^.^-
Crypto Jet
Popular Coin POP
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 06:41:55 AM

Mintcoin crashed to half it's value today. Mazacoin went up 500% today, then crashed down to half of that and is still falling. Anyone investing this morning has a smile tonight I'm sure. Aurora does indeed look promising, but it's very hard to say whether it's rise will last.
Armando

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 08:44:33 AM

Mintcoin crashed to half it's value today. Mazacoin went up 500% today, then crashed down to half of that and is still falling. Anyone investing this morning has a smile tonight I'm sure. Aurora does indeed look promising, but it's very hard to say whether it's rise will last.

Mintcoin is still overpriced I believe, Blackcoin seems to be more promising because the mining is almost over, and they have waaaaaaaaaaaaay less coins, so I purchased it instead and waiting when it will hit bigger exchanges and PoW phase will be over.

When I checked Maza price in the morning, that was a huge facepalm))) I've already installed wallet few days ago, and was considering to buy some yesterday, but did not want to mess with this awfull website... Damn, but if I knew the reward)))

Aurora will be down soon IMO, the market cap is a joke - in fact nobody purchased 50% premine and there are not so much coins in circulation yet, so real market cap of let's say Dogecoin seems to be much much more. Also, seems that most buyers suppose that this coin was endorsed by Iceland government, that is very far from truth. This coin can be a hit, but due to all this misunderstandings, the risks are huge as well

Darkcoin seems to be great investment at the moment, the Darksend is already alpha testing and will be released to public this weekend as far as I know, so the price will skyrocket. Also, unlike most of other coins, this one has something special, not only hype - there allways will be demand for anonymous transactions.

Huntercoin seems to be another hit, it's almost listed at Cryptsy, deposits page exists but is hidden yet. Improved client is coming, and the idea of combining multiplayer game with coin is fantastic, so I believe HUC has a bright future.

Also, NXT price was dropped a bit, so I purchased more of it. Assets Exchange is almost ready, and I believe that price will grow dramatically soon. Just look at those buy walls!
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2014, 10:41:19 AM

the hottest - still doge, soon litecoin then quark and peercoin again

the most undervalued right now - Grain
cybershawrk

View Profile
March 02, 2014, 12:56:41 AM

The only real let down about alt coins is that you pretty much have to exchange them for bitcoins before you can really spend them on anything since only a few places take altcoins It's not hard but it is a drag.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: