Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:48:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MVP][PRESALE] GStar Ecosystem ~ Join our Algorithmic Trading Movement  (Read 1834 times)
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:36:45 AM

Thanks for all your kind words Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

The GStar.AI team will be showcasing at the NXTAsia 2018 Exhibition from 26th-28th June (which starts tomorrow) at Marina Bay Sands in Singapore!
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:35:46 PM

gstar.ai look promising project, I've also check the bounty campaign.
I think it would be nice to join the bounty, but first i wish to know how long will the bounty held?
ruslanue

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:05:07 AM

I look you have updated your WP on site. I read something about nodes, but I still do not understand what nodes in the system will be used. Please, list them and then I'll figure it out myself  Wink
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

I look you have updated your WP on site. I read something about nodes, but I still do not understand what nodes in the system will be used. Please, list them and then I'll figure it out myself  Wink

Hi there! Hmmm don't quite get your query here, because we did not mention anything about nodes in our whitepaper. Are u sure you read our whitepaper?  To avoid further confusion, here is the link to our one and only whitepaper available: GStar.AI Whitepaper
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:24:27 AM

a very nice project and having a reliable team I believe they will be able to easily make this project progressing and a great success.

Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 07:38:42 AM

gstar.ai look promising project, I've also check the bounty campaign.
I think it would be nice to join the bounty, but first i wish to know how long will the bounty held?

Thanks for your question. The bounty campaign will last all the way till the end of ICO period.
CryptoSparks
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:53:14 AM

Italian Whitepaper is Available
https://drive.google.com/file/d/129wIXx8UnSAmXTUb8DmL6IYIju0wHiG8/view?usp=sharing

Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

Launch of MVP

We are very proud to announce that our MVP is ready! Our current data is from Bitfinex exchange. We are excited to allow our users to get a first-hand experience of what we have in mind to create the entire GStar Ecosystem.

Check out our Medium post and explore it for yourself!
Link: https://medium.com/@gstarai/mvp-launch-of-our-gstar-ecosystem-54416a62f849

kodikz

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:42:28 AM

good day fellas, anyone here can explain how algorithm applied in trading.
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 08:00:49 AM

Thanks for your question!

In simple words, what GStar.AI is creating is an ecosystem for expert traders to automate & monetize their trading strategies. We witness that there is a big market of good traders who are still manually looking at computer screens and executing trades. In today's world full of automation taking over the trading activities, this group of good traders are at a disadvantage because computers are able to execute trades free of emotions (greed and fear seem to be big hinderances to humans since forever), without needing to rest or sleep. Our platform will be allowing traders to automate their trading strategies without needing to know any coding or programming knowledge.

Besides that, non-traders will also be able to analyze and copy trade from the successful trader of their choice on our platform. This can be done by simply paying a small licensing fee to the trader, with the amount determined by the trader (not us). Hence, GStar.AI is enabling the power of algorithmic trading capabilities to the masses, which previously were only exclusive to institutional & HNWI traders/investors
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:21:19 AM

In simple words, what GStar.AI is creating is an ecosystem for expert traders to automate & monetize their trading strategies. We witness that there is a big market of good traders who are still manually looking at computer screens and executing trades. In today's world full of automation taking over the trading activities, this group of good traders are at a disadvantage because computers are able to execute trades free of emotions (greed and fear seem to be big hinderances to humans since forever), without needing to rest or sleep. Our platform will be allowing traders to automate their trading strategies without needing to know any coding or programming knowledge.

Besides that, non-traders will also be able to analyze and copy trade from the successful trader of their choice on our platform. This can be done by simply paying a small licensing fee to the trader, with the amount determined by the trader (not us). Hence, GStar.AI is enabling the power of algorithmic trading capabilities to the masses, which previously were only exclusive to institutional & HNWI traders/investors
About the fee, is that a fixed one or a percentage calculation from the original transaction of the customer?
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:27:12 AM

About the fee, is that a fixed one or a percentage calculation from the original transaction of the customer?

The licensing fees will be fixed, on a monthly basis determined by the traders themselves. As for the transaction fees for your trading activities, they are done with the exchange directly.
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:31:26 AM

ICO Rating

We are proud to announce that we achieved a rating of 4.6 on TrackICO listing platform! Check it out for yourself in the link below Smiley

LINK: https://www.trackico.io/ico/gstarai/#tab-rating
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:03:05 AM

Be part of our Algorithmic Trading Movement
Bringing algorithmic trading capabilities to the masses, empowering them to trade on level ground with professionals.

Join the gig economy, and start earning a living based on your own terms.

Pre-Sale Starts 1 day, 10 hours from now

You can see the full details here : https://gstar.ai/

Bump!
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 01:08:34 PM

KYC Airdrop Campaign LIVE

We have just released a guide on "How to get whitelisted for GStar.AI  Token Sale" on medium. Check it our for yourself and join our KYC Airdrop Campaign here!

https://medium.com/@gstarai/how-do-i-get-whitelisted-for-gstar-ais-token-sale-ae20f97a5194
bikitkih

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:16:09 PM

KYC Airdrop Campaign LIVE

We have just released a guide on "How to get whitelisted for GStar.AI  Token Sale" on medium. Check it our for yourself and join our KYC Airdrop Campaign here!

https://medium.com/@gstarai/how-do-i-get-whitelisted-for-gstar-ais-token-sale-ae20f97a5194
easy to understand instruction and very helpful to his supporters, hopefully with the existence of this guide there will be no asking back
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:23:46 AM

Presale launch

The day has come, and we are excited to announce to the community that our presale will begin today! Do check out this article below for the specific steps to participate:

Link: https://medium.com/@gstarai/how-do-i-take-part-in-gstar-ais-tokensale-59aa9afc4918
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

GStar.AI PRESALE DETAILS:

Please verify the address that we will post on the top of our website, GStar.AI against those in Reddit, Twitter & Facebook.

GStar.AI's presale address is: 0x43cBf36cfD19B821c7aB5074A4928bB2eBE5c748

Do note that the GStar.AI team will never PM you for contribution of funds, or change the contribution address. Beware of scammers!

Do report any scam attempts to our admins on Telegram, Terence (@gstar_terence), Ross (@gstar_Ross) or Shawn (@gstar_shawn). Thank you!
Team - gstar.ai (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 02:34:22 AM

Exciting things seem to be happening! Check out our medium post here if you are keen to know our price analysis of ETH/USD in the last 24 hours.

Link: https://medium.com/@gstarai/price-analysis-of-eth-usd-e486fbd2ec61
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: