Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: An Easy way to understand Bitcoin  (Read 68769 times)
Benson Samuel (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1000

Landscaping Bitcoin for India!

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 06:30:07 AM

your explanation is best .
but  i want explain all the indian that bitcoin is also like paytm which has different name and widely use than paym .
it is also more secured  like paytm or even more .

You can also add, that there is no single/ central point of failure.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mjp80

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 03:17:07 PM

It is very help full and simple information to understand.
buddycool

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:05:51 PM

aReally simple and easy to understand. ..
Whar are the lotteries you were talking about in the post?

xjukebox

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

Experienced Virtual Assistant for Hire

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2016, 08:11:38 AM

Nice articles

VIRTUAL ASSISTANT| SEO | DATA ENTRY | LINK BUILDING SERVICES |SEO SERVICES|WORD PRESS | SEM| SMM HIRE ME NOW
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 12:06:55 PM

Indeed very good guide to understand bitcoin.I have found this short video about bitcoin on YouTube  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ultLPNj-a8Y
And here is a mp4 version of this video for mobile users http://lmp4.com/video/view/41833177
learncoin

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:51:50 PM

Nice article, and a bit outdated, for ex the robot doesn't put 50 coins in the piggy bank anymore...
Abhi9559

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:14:00 PM

itz very easy to understand...
thnx for sharing....
mynameisdon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

i am don(ripper's big daddy).i clean scammers.

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 02:56:14 PM

If I put my hard earned Savings into BTC what is the guarantee that it will not b stolen Huh
well what is your income (5k,10k,20k,30k,80k)$ monthly???
i see on blockchain.info transaction of bitcoin of 2,50,400,500btc continuously and you ask what if store your money in btc.
bitcoin is secured with high security like bank.you should trust btc network as well as money in your bank.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 09:49:37 PM

If I put my hard earned Savings into BTC what is the guarantee that it will not b stolen Huh
i see on blockchain.info transaction of bitcoin of 2,50,400,500btc continuously and you ask what if store your money in btc.
bitcoin is secured with high security like bank.you should trust btc network as well as money in your bank.
Do not invest more than what you could afford to lose.This is the golden rule of any investment.Although btc has a good future, but investing all your savings in bitcoin at once is not what I would recommend.Instead go for small purchases every month
mynameisdon

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:38:03 AM

Do not invest more than what you could afford to lose.This is the golden rule of any investment.Although btc has a good future, but investing all your savings in bitcoin at once is not what I would recommend.Instead go for small purchases every month
why are you recommending someone not to invest all saving in btc.and its not investment company to loose so we don't need any effort to loose.everyone knows btc rate will always go up.and also its high secured as bank security. so i suggest you not to suggest someone that putting money in btc is risky.

pneumatic5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:00:43 PM

Nice one Easy to understand for anyone new

syahril

Activity: 434

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 09:58:54 AM

thank for sharing

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 09:56:40 PM

why are you recommending someone not to invest all saving in btc.and its not investment company to loose so we don't need any effort to loose.everyone knows btc rate will always go up.and also its high secured as bank security. so i suggest you not to suggest someone that putting money in btc is risky.
I dont agree with you because I believe that investing all savings in bitcoin is risky as one may loose up all his money to price fluctuations.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 08:48:17 PM

I think bitcoin is not as easy to understand in depth with its advantages, futures, features, security majors and possibilities.

Bitcoin is real invention. And as my acknowledgement bitcoin is just a form of digital currency but the base is cryptography. Things associated with cryptography and blockchain makes it possible to give value to bitcoin.

Bitcoin is just one of altcoin as there are so many altcoins are now in market. Bitcoin is special because it has highest value of exchange in market. But in future there will be any other currency which can have more value than bitcoin.

Hope you will think about it. Its just beginning.
mynameisdon

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:41:48 PM

But in future there will be any other currency which can have more value than bitcoin.

why you think so?
i don't think so and i am sure about this that bitcoin will always on peak.because its value is more more than other cryoto currency.in any case if this is possible,it will take too much time.people will keep buying btc because they are sure they can sell it to high rate.so circular of buy and sell will be continue. bitcoin will always top of other currencies because its demanded in high rate.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 09:54:41 PM

But in future there will be any other currency which can have more value than bitcoin.

why you think so?
i don't think so and i am sure about this that bitcoin will always on peak.because its value is more more than other cryoto currency.in any case if this is possible,it will take too much time.people will keep buying btc because they are sure they can sell it to high rate.so circular of buy and sell will be continue. bitcoin will always top of other currencies because its demanded in high rate.
You cannot rule out the possibility mate for nobody knows what is in store in future.Maybe a better crypto can beat bitcoin and people sell their btc to buy it.But chances of this happening is low
mynameisdon

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:09:16 AM

why you think so?
You cannot rule out the possibility mate for nobody knows what is in store in future.Maybe a better crypto can beat bitcoin and people sell their btc to buy it.But chances of this happening is low
can you tell me please what do expect with bitcoin now?
its Already semi anonymous.bitcoin have every idea and ideal quality what people need.
recently we heard about cloak coin almost its called anonymous coin but i couldn't understand how it's difference than bitcoin while i read all about it in their official website cloakcoin.com

now i think they made this coin to outplay bitcoin in name of completely anonymous currency. but still it haven't get any value yet.
si finally bitcoin will be always on peak in all cryoto currencies.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 11:10:21 PM

why you think so?
its Already semi anonymous.bitcoin have every idea and ideal quality what people need.
recently we heard about cloak coin almost its called anonymous coin but i couldn't understand how it's difference than bitcoin while i read all about it in their official website cloakcoin.com

now i think they made this coin to outplay bitcoin in name of completely anonymous currency. but still it haven't get any value yet.
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurruncy and that contributed to its popularity and huge users base not because it is perfect.
Cloak coin may not replace it but some other coin can
mynameisdon

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:20:19 AM

why you think so?

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurruncy and that contributed to its popularity and huge users base not because it is perfect.
Cloak coin may not replace it but some other coin can

you just shouldn't be 100% sure that other coin can replace bitcoin everyday bitcoin rate are increasing now its 35k inr/btc.so no way to replace bitcoin.i already elaborated that why bitcoin can't be down.

Poornimagoswami

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:14:46 PM

Very nice article.Really helpful for those who are new to bitcoin and bitcoin talk.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: