Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:54:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀✴️🚀✴️[ANN]-[Perucoin]-🚀✴️🚀✴️The ICO that will change Peru  (Read 3326 times)
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

The ico that will change Peru!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:54:59 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 02:08:33 PM by PeruCoin

PeruCoin, The ICO that will change Peru

Our purpose is to promote the knowledge of cryptocurrencies in Peru through the purchase of a factory, the placement of mining machines and guided tours to show how they work.

Specifically developed by Bits2u, PeruCoin aims to educate and expand the knowledge about cryptocurrencies. We are aware of the high rate of ignorance, particularly related to the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency in particular among the Peruvians. Through PeruCoin, we seek to show all the Peruvians the operations and functioning of the cryptocurrency world. We understand the technicalities of smart contracts, Ethereum, Blockchain, and other related terms in the cryptospace. To further spread the knowledge and educating the Peruvians what cryptocurrency is, we would set up a cryptocurrency mining farm capacitated with more than 2000 mining machines in a bid to show the Peruvians how the machines work and are being operated. We aim to build a long passageway in this mining factory where both the right and left sides will be covered by unbreakable glasses. Behind these would be barnacles, mining machines, and outlets to ensure a proper crypto-mining operation

❱❱❱Possible solutions❰❰❰

❱❱❱Hand out fliers about cryptocurrencies

To curb the significant rate of illiteracy and ignorance about cryptocurrency in Peru, we will hand out fliers which contain the necessary information and details about cryptocurrency to the Peruvians. We believe in the power of bills, posters, and fliers to convey our mission to the investors, crypto-traders, and our participating merchants. Doing this will help communicate and promote awareness about cryptocurrency and increasing the value of PeruCoin.

❱❱❱Give lectures in universities about cryptocurrencies

In our bid to further spread the teaching and knowledge of cryptocurrency in Peru and among the Peruvians, we will organize and give lectures in the Universities about cryptocurrency. It will be a talk for total newcomers, crypto-enthusiasts, businesses, and individuals who don't know anything or only very little about cryptocurrency. It will be an entry point, a way for people to become interested enough to go seek out more information on their own about the subject of cryptocoins, blockchain, and PeruCoin in particular. We will likely focus on PeruCoin and the PERU tokens, maybe on Bitcoin and a few other popular digital currencies. We will then proceed to showing them some mining tools in a way to fully understand the operation of mining farm/factories with exciting use-cases

❱❱❱Show mining equipment

Apart from the first two strategies, we will again proceed to showing the Peruvians some of the mining equipment and tools while also showing them the operation and functioning of a mining farm. The mining equipment are pools of inter-related multiple devices which work together across the internet, pooling their various resources to perform the complex calculations of generating blocks of data.

❱❱❱Create a mining farm and conduct guided tours with trainings
within the farm

The first phase of our roadmap will be achieved from the proceeds of our ICO which involves purchasing and acquiring a factory which will be later converted to a mining farm. We will be rolling out a series of guided tours and trainings within the farm once the required infrastructure are in place. The services and products which have already been planned will be introduced at this stage. For cryptocurrency to be accepted and its awareness promoted in Peru, the required services and infrastructure around the digital currency would be in place and easily accessible to our users and PERU token holders.

❱❱❱Short-term Objectives❰❰❰

•Acquire a factory with the necessary capacity to house 2000 crypto currency
mining machines.
• Hire an electric service powerful enough to support the power of the said
machines.
• Hire a security service to protect the mining farm.
• Buy clear unbreakable crystals so you can appreciate the machines
• Acquire an air conditioning system that will keep the machines in cold
temperature inside the glasses for proper operation.

❱❱❱Long-term goals❰❰❰

• Make guided visits to the general public
• Lecture on cryptocurrencies
• Make and deliver brochures about mining and cryptocurrencies
• Expand the knowledge of cryptocurrencies in Peru
• Hold conferences outside of Peru

❱❱❱Token price strategy❰❰❰

As the Peruvian-based cryptocurrency platform, we seek to be completely transparent in all our transactions. A controlled release of the tokens will give PERUCOIN and its community the chance to increase and grow in influence. The measured purchases of physical property and mining equipment are what differentiate PeruCoin from the other token crowd sales. Hence, to guarantee an improvement and stability in the price of the PeruCoin token, 30% of the generated tokens by the mining machines will be used annually to buy the PeruCoin that are in the market.

❱❱❱BUSINESS MODEL❰❰❰

Our business model is designed to spread to different investors and businesses and foster their potentials in the newly evolving decentralized crypto-industry. Our different tour guides and crypto-teachings are an essential point to emphasize when we are talking about the competition and even the business itself. Most of this revolves around the need to spread the awareness and promote crypto-transactions using our token: PERU, as a catalyst needed for the development of the platform; where efficiency and low participation are always the factors. Our experience and competent team will enable PERUCOIN claim its leading position in the industry.

Meetup Awesome Team

Bits2u has developed a competent team of determined Blockchain experts to achieve an important aim- to become a household name in educating the Peruvians about cryptocurrency, constructing an industry-standard mining farm equip with standard facilities, crypto-exchange, and peer-to-peer industry. Our team is made up of blockchain professionals who have worked with many successful ICOs and other Fintech-based projects.

PeruCoin ICO Roadmap

The roadmap will be our routing, in which (with real tests of purchases and acquisitions) we will show you the progress that the creation of the mining farm has and the subsequent start-up of the trainings to the general public.

Bits2u Certificates

How To Get Started

To start buying PeruCoins and support this project you just have to :

PeruCoin ICO Distribution

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS , FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US

Urb. Jardines de Viru 226A Calle Las Dalias
Bellavista, Callao, Peru
+51 940 506 550
support@perucoin.com.pe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

Russian tanslation reserved if you need

Thank you for your concern , we will have translation for bounty program . You can register later

teoco161

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:45:52 PM

It will be used massively by the peruvian people as a local currency.
Oscar1979

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:58:46 PM

Morality aside, for my one brief point here, if it is not mineable, what is to stop that gov’t
from doing what it did with their fiat cash currency ?
m_nikiforov

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:21:26 PM

it's great that many countries began to make their national currency. tell me, is there any point in buying tokens to foreign citizens, I mean, what can I do with your tokens?
Masteriano4423

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:42:00 PM

I wondering that if your project success, how can you encourage the public to invest in crypto?
willliamjames

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:12:33 AM

Who can tell me How the mining farm in Peru?
james1009

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:35:38 AM

is this coin from Peru government?
Samuel185

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:56:58 AM

I understand that before committing the government must have solid reserves of crypto. They simply don't have that at the moment (no government in the world does, and this is something very innovative too). As i said, I believe this is something they can change later, either after the ICO or even in the next months or years.
Finley.398

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:25:15 AM

Anyone know how the Peru is progressing? I haven't heart anything positive about it yet
Riley678

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:51:53 AM

You raised money with aim to make the biggest mining farm in Peru?
TobyToby12

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:25:35 AM

I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it
Reuben89

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:18:43 AM

I'm going to promote you on social media. Any camp?
hashcoin

Activity: 372
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

Perucoin aims to educate and expand knowledge about cryptocurrency especially in PERU, what cryptocurrency has been legalized in PERU for all transaction types?
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

Who can tell me How the mining farm in Peru?

Our staff is the same staff as Bits2u, so we already have a mining farm, you could check our social networks, we have demonstration videos and other

gonhunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

I am very interested in the concept of this project, maybe to participate in the signature campaign is very unlikely, but I have made an article to petrify promote on my blog, hopefully this project can be successful in the future ....
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

Reserving POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert   
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:18:39 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/perucoin-21968 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

We are in it, thank you very much!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:21:02 PM

it's great that many countries began to make their national currency. tell me, is there any point in buying tokens to foreign citizens, I mean, what can I do with your tokens?

Hello, thank you very much for your interest, I tell you that with the 30% generated annually by the mining farm we will buy all the perucoin available in the market, thanks to this, the currency will raise its price and you will be able to make a profit to your support to our ICO

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

I wondering that if your project success, how can you encourage the public to invest in crypto?

One of the main problems (at least in Peru) is the lack of knowledge of cryptocurrencies, for this we will make guided tours of the cryptocurrency mining farm along with conferences. With this we will make the knowledge of cryptocurrencies spread in the country and thus gain new investors for the market of cryptocurrencies and not only that, if it is achieved in Peru, it can be achieved in all Latin America (but, and this would consist of a new study )

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: