Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:09:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀✴️🚀✴️[ANN]-[Perucoin]-🚀✴️🚀✴️The ICO that will change Peru  (Read 3326 times)
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

The ico that will change Peru!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 07:54:59 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 02:08:33 PM by PeruCoin

PeruCoin, The ICO that will change Peru

Our purpose is to promote the knowledge of cryptocurrencies in Peru through the purchase of a factory, the placement of mining machines and guided tours to show how they work.

Specifically developed by Bits2u, PeruCoin aims to educate and expand the knowledge about cryptocurrencies. We are aware of the high rate of ignorance, particularly related to the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency in particular among the Peruvians. Through PeruCoin, we seek to show all the Peruvians the operations and functioning of the cryptocurrency world. We understand the technicalities of smart contracts, Ethereum, Blockchain, and other related terms in the cryptospace. To further spread the knowledge and educating the Peruvians what cryptocurrency is, we would set up a cryptocurrency mining farm capacitated with more than 2000 mining machines in a bid to show the Peruvians how the machines work and are being operated. We aim to build a long passageway in this mining factory where both the right and left sides will be covered by unbreakable glasses. Behind these would be barnacles, mining machines, and outlets to ensure a proper crypto-mining operation

❱❱❱Possible solutions❰❰❰

❱❱❱Hand out fliers about cryptocurrencies

To curb the significant rate of illiteracy and ignorance about cryptocurrency in Peru, we will hand out fliers which contain the necessary information and details about cryptocurrency to the Peruvians. We believe in the power of bills, posters, and fliers to convey our mission to the investors, crypto-traders, and our participating merchants. Doing this will help communicate and promote awareness about cryptocurrency and increasing the value of PeruCoin.

❱❱❱Give lectures in universities about cryptocurrencies

In our bid to further spread the teaching and knowledge of cryptocurrency in Peru and among the Peruvians, we will organize and give lectures in the Universities about cryptocurrency. It will be a talk for total newcomers, crypto-enthusiasts, businesses, and individuals who don't know anything or only very little about cryptocurrency. It will be an entry point, a way for people to become interested enough to go seek out more information on their own about the subject of cryptocoins, blockchain, and PeruCoin in particular. We will likely focus on PeruCoin and the PERU tokens, maybe on Bitcoin and a few other popular digital currencies. We will then proceed to showing them some mining tools in a way to fully understand the operation of mining farm/factories with exciting use-cases

❱❱❱Show mining equipment

Apart from the first two strategies, we will again proceed to showing the Peruvians some of the mining equipment and tools while also showing them the operation and functioning of a mining farm. The mining equipment are pools of inter-related multiple devices which work together across the internet, pooling their various resources to perform the complex calculations of generating blocks of data.

❱❱❱Create a mining farm and conduct guided tours with trainings
within the farm

The first phase of our roadmap will be achieved from the proceeds of our ICO which involves purchasing and acquiring a factory which will be later converted to a mining farm. We will be rolling out a series of guided tours and trainings within the farm once the required infrastructure are in place. The services and products which have already been planned will be introduced at this stage. For cryptocurrency to be accepted and its awareness promoted in Peru, the required services and infrastructure around the digital currency would be in place and easily accessible to our users and PERU token holders.

❱❱❱Short-term Objectives❰❰❰

•Acquire a factory with the necessary capacity to house 2000 crypto currency
mining machines.
• Hire an electric service powerful enough to support the power of the said
machines.
• Hire a security service to protect the mining farm.
• Buy clear unbreakable crystals so you can appreciate the machines
• Acquire an air conditioning system that will keep the machines in cold
temperature inside the glasses for proper operation.

❱❱❱Long-term goals❰❰❰

• Make guided visits to the general public
• Lecture on cryptocurrencies
• Make and deliver brochures about mining and cryptocurrencies
• Expand the knowledge of cryptocurrencies in Peru
• Hold conferences outside of Peru

❱❱❱Token price strategy❰❰❰

As the Peruvian-based cryptocurrency platform, we seek to be completely transparent in all our transactions. A controlled release of the tokens will give PERUCOIN and its community the chance to increase and grow in influence. The measured purchases of physical property and mining equipment are what differentiate PeruCoin from the other token crowd sales. Hence, to guarantee an improvement and stability in the price of the PeruCoin token, 30% of the generated tokens by the mining machines will be used annually to buy the PeruCoin that are in the market.

❱❱❱BUSINESS MODEL❰❰❰

Our business model is designed to spread to different investors and businesses and foster their potentials in the newly evolving decentralized crypto-industry. Our different tour guides and crypto-teachings are an essential point to emphasize when we are talking about the competition and even the business itself. Most of this revolves around the need to spread the awareness and promote crypto-transactions using our token: PERU, as a catalyst needed for the development of the platform; where efficiency and low participation are always the factors. Our experience and competent team will enable PERUCOIN claim its leading position in the industry.

Meetup Awesome Team

Bits2u has developed a competent team of determined Blockchain experts to achieve an important aim- to become a household name in educating the Peruvians about cryptocurrency, constructing an industry-standard mining farm equip with standard facilities, crypto-exchange, and peer-to-peer industry. Our team is made up of blockchain professionals who have worked with many successful ICOs and other Fintech-based projects.

PeruCoin ICO Roadmap

The roadmap will be our routing, in which (with real tests of purchases and acquisitions) we will show you the progress that the creation of the mining farm has and the subsequent start-up of the trainings to the general public.

Bits2u Certificates

How To Get Started

To start buying PeruCoins and support this project you just have to :

PeruCoin ICO Distribution

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS , FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US

Urb. Jardines de Viru 226A Calle Las Dalias
Bellavista, Callao, Peru
+51 940 506 550
support@perucoin.com.pe

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

Russian tanslation reserved if you need

Thank you for your concern , we will have translation for bounty program . You can register later

teoco161

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:45:52 PM

It will be used massively by the peruvian people as a local currency.
Oscar1979

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:58:46 PM

Morality aside, for my one brief point here, if it is not mineable, what is to stop that gov’t
from doing what it did with their fiat cash currency ?
m_nikiforov

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:21:26 PM

it's great that many countries began to make their national currency. tell me, is there any point in buying tokens to foreign citizens, I mean, what can I do with your tokens?
Masteriano4423

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:42:00 PM

I wondering that if your project success, how can you encourage the public to invest in crypto?
willliamjames

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:12:33 AM

Who can tell me How the mining farm in Peru?
james1009

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:35:38 AM

is this coin from Peru government?
Samuel185

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:56:58 AM

I understand that before committing the government must have solid reserves of crypto. They simply don't have that at the moment (no government in the world does, and this is something very innovative too). As i said, I believe this is something they can change later, either after the ICO or even in the next months or years.
Finley.398

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:25:15 AM

Anyone know how the Peru is progressing? I haven't heart anything positive about it yet
Riley678

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:51:53 AM

You raised money with aim to make the biggest mining farm in Peru?
TobyToby12

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:25:35 AM

I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it
Reuben89

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:18:43 AM

I'm going to promote you on social media. Any camp?
hashcoin

Activity: 372
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

Perucoin aims to educate and expand knowledge about cryptocurrency especially in PERU, what cryptocurrency has been legalized in PERU for all transaction types?
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 03:48:19 PM

Who can tell me How the mining farm in Peru?

Our staff is the same staff as Bits2u, so we already have a mining farm, you could check our social networks, we have demonstration videos and other

gonhunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

I am very interested in the concept of this project, maybe to participate in the signature campaign is very unlikely, but I have made an article to petrify promote on my blog, hopefully this project can be successful in the future ....
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

Reserving POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert   
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:18:39 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/perucoin-21968 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

We are in it, thank you very much!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:21:02 PM

it's great that many countries began to make their national currency. tell me, is there any point in buying tokens to foreign citizens, I mean, what can I do with your tokens?

Hello, thank you very much for your interest, I tell you that with the 30% generated annually by the mining farm we will buy all the perucoin available in the market, thanks to this, the currency will raise its price and you will be able to make a profit to your support to our ICO

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:24:20 PM

I wondering that if your project success, how can you encourage the public to invest in crypto?

One of the main problems (at least in Peru) is the lack of knowledge of cryptocurrencies, for this we will make guided tours of the cryptocurrency mining farm along with conferences. With this we will make the knowledge of cryptocurrencies spread in the country and thus gain new investors for the market of cryptocurrencies and not only that, if it is achieved in Peru, it can be achieved in all Latin America (but, and this would consist of a new study )

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:27:04 PM

is this coin from Peru government?

No, it's not funded by the government

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:28:50 PM

You raised money with aim to make the biggest mining farm in Peru?

The objective is to make guided visits to the mining farm, as I commented in another answer, the first problem is the ignorance and distrust of the currency (due to ignorance), we seek to eradicate this with the mining farm (Maybe the first farm that is open to public)

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:31:42 PM

Perucoin aims to educate and expand knowledge about cryptocurrency especially in PERU, what cryptocurrency has been legalized in PERU for all transaction types?

None, but in this last year, bitcoins have already begun to be accepted in buying and selling services or entities, Peru is on the right way

Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:40:03 PM

What will give Perucoin value to its token holders? At the moment it doesn't seem to be used for anything. Its only feature seems to be that it will be bought back with mining proceeds.
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 04:50:41 PM

What will give Perucoin value to its token holders? At the moment it doesn't seem to be used for anything. Its only feature seems to be that it will be bought back with mining proceeds.

Exactly, with mining we intend to buy as much perucoin as we can, which will make the creditors of the currency can make a profit, with respect to use, this does not rule out the possibility in the future of using it within the country

Luca.Luca

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:39:55 PM

this project have lots of potentials. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.
Ellis1234

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:54:57 PM

What a unique concept so you going to sell  coins to other with some attractive graphics and promotional videos even you don't want to show who is behind this project. Time for this kind of ICOs is over now better implement more security for investors and bring a unique system for ICO.
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:20:06 PM

What a unique concept so you going to sell  coins to other with some attractive graphics and promotional videos even you don't want to show who is behind this project. Time for this kind of ICOs is over now better implement more security for investors and bring a unique system for ICO.

It is our way of campaigning and publicity, also remember that this ICO has 0 risk for those investors because we have a scrow  system in the wallet.
Also in PERU we are legally registered as a company, if you have any problems with us you could take legal action.
I hope this gives you enough security that you need

Ronnieteo

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:20:24 PM

Hello dev. You have signature programs, airdrop, twitter, facebook, ...
Elliott3000

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:44:19 PM

where's the block explorer dev..? also source code ?
Blakekeke10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:03:06 AM

Looking forward to the ICO, just signed up already to see whats inside.
samuel0909

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:25:30 AM

Which data will be stored on blockchain?
Tylerthomas12

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:46:33 AM

Are you going to lock cryptopayment or btc free to move. This is very important before making any decision to send BTC to your website since your ICO is selling in stage. Please confirm
Austin1950

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:01:22 AM

I saw  very active and promoting thiscoin. There is nothing into this thread just some promises better show us who are into dev team and they have credibility to deliver this or not
EzraArlo555

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:23:48 AM

I worried it will be scam like another project
Ibrahimmy6969

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:45:40 AM

I am out, not interested in ICO  anymore because the market is falling down
taylor2214

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:07:23 AM

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.
teoco162

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:49:29 AM

I think I will join in . Bonus is quite good. Keep going dev
William1978

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:39:58 AM

Love this project. I have imagined stuff from the paper many times. Iam all in
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:46:06 AM

The concept is interesting, I'm also wishing this kind of project will also available in my country, since there are many people that still have no idea on what cryptocurrency is.
I wish you a good luck for the project, so it could also expand to another country, so there will be more people know about cryptocurrency
dazhumba

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:51:45 AM

nice project
Basterian7789

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:55:41 AM

I wondered why market was going to hell. Almost 6months. Fcuk the banks.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:01:21 AM

This is a good idea. There are things that are worth consideration. Is electricity rate in Peru so cheap compared to current mining difficulty? What is the current stand on the Peruvian government on crypto? Is this coin going to follow government rules or will just go on as long as t is not also prohibited? I wish luck on this project trying to widen the crypto stretch.
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:05:37 AM

this project have lots of potentials. count my support thru sharing and posting on my social media accounts. i wish this project a big success in the near future. goodluck dev.

Thanks you so much for the support

Freddie197

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:13:50 AM

Great looking project. Will keep a close eye on this.
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:18:54 AM

where's the block explorer dev..? also source code ?

This is the wallet block exporer dev : https://etherscan.io/address/a4b38ea869768ced37ec9b467d72f9eca21dad53https://etherscan.io/address/a4b38ea869768ced37ec9b467d72f9eca21dad53

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:21:23 AM

Looking forward to the ICO, just signed up already to see whats inside.

Thanks for support mate Cheesy

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:23:58 AM

Which data will be stored on blockchain?

U can see all data here : https://etherscan.io/token/0xe3881f8b2f1f8b3ee69090ca5e3a422ea4b75fc7?a=0xa4b38ea869768ced37ec9b467d72f9eca21dad53

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 04:28:24 AM

Are you going to lock cryptopayment or btc free to move. This is very important before making any decision to send BTC to your website since your ICO is selling in stage. Please confirm

Uh, we only accept ERC20 Ethereum
Regards

Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:32:06 AM

Educating people about cryptocurrency can have a positive effect for the future of cryptocurrency.
The more people understand and acknowledge cryptocurreny, then it will be easier for it to grow even bigger.
Isaac45

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:38:15 AM

Keep going up  the good work. The crypto of PERU needs your support.
Max79

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:04:57 AM

I'm ready for the ICO lets do this and make everyone happy.
jude0911

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:20:48 AM

Take the risk, invest only what you are willing to lose and always do your own research before investing.
Teddy1968

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:28:32 AM

More and more people begin to use cryptocurrency, because they use up is very simple, convenient, to be distributed around the world in a short period of time, then peru as a symbiotic encryption currency, it will also have the value of their existence, so any kind of cryptocurrency cannot be ignored, perhaps it is the next BTC in the future.
ranggenga

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:45:32 AM

Educating people about cryptocurrency, sometimes also make it as a double edge sword.
For everyone who already dislike cryptocurrency, getting a new knowledge about it, could also makes them even hate cryptocurrncy.
JakeJake99

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:47:56 AM

When you start selling coins at ico is there some coin or time limits?
ArloArlo

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:19:35 AM

I Registered and ready for ICO!
On which number I registered? Can I take some coin?
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:23:06 AM

I saw  very active and promoting thiscoin. There is nothing into this thread just some promises better show us who are into dev team and they have credibility to deliver this or not

Remember our team in on https://perucoin.com.pe, we're the staff of Bits2u

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:27:05 AM

I worried it will be scam like another project

We understand your distrust and based on that we have an escrow system, so if, for some reason we can not reach the goal, the money will be returned to each one of the participants.

If we arrive at the goal and still think that we are scam, remember that we are legally registered in PERU as Bits2u Inversiones SAC , so ,taking legal action against us would be a good one to analyze

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:30:02 AM

I am out, not interested in ICO  anymore because the market is falling down

Help us make the market grow again! Grin

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:32:48 AM

It looks great with interesting ideas behind the project. Please update more details as soon as possible, dev. I need more information before deciding investing in the project.

Hello, thank you very much for your interest, I'm curious, could you tell me what information do you need?

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:36:10 AM

I think I will join in . Bonus is quite good. Keep going dev

[/quote

Thank you very much for your words, that we will do!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:38:55 AM

I hope all people like too, Thanks you for that words mate! Grin Grin

Jaxon1234

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:41:27 AM

will there be support in this forum thread or need to go somewhere else?
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 06:42:01 AM

The concept is interesting, I'm also wishing this kind of project will also available in my country, since there are many people that still have no idea on what cryptocurrency is.
I wish you a good luck for the project, so it could also expand to another country, so there will be more people know about cryptocurrency

Thank you very much for your words, regarding the expansion to another country, we have thought about it and could be done in the future, for now, we will focus on PERU, and we hope that other companies also strive to expand the knowledge of cryptocurrencies in other countries : D

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:09:27 AM

This is a good idea. There are things that are worth consideration. Is electricity rate in Peru so cheap compared to current mining difficulty? What is the current stand on the Peruvian government on crypto? Is this coin going to follow government rules or will just go on as long as t is not also prohibited? I wish luck on this project trying to widen the crypto stretch.
javascript:void(0);

We have 2 years of experience in mining thanks to Bits2u we have seen that the price of KW / h is 0.12 $ here in Peru. A relatively low price if we compare it with other countries.

The government's position is neutral, but in the last year 24 new businesses were opened that accept cryptocurrencies in the country, so we are on the right way (i think  Grin)

The government has not yet proposed any legislation (yet) for cryptocurrencies, but, most likely, we will follow the rules if they are established

I hope I have been able to answer your question, feel free to ask if you have any other, thanks!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:12:20 AM

Great looking project. Will keep a close eye on this.

Thank you very much for those words, We will continue working to make it a reality!

Leonon9876

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

How real is this ico, hope this is not another Petro coin of Venuzella?
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

Take the risk, invest only what you are willing to lose and always do your own research before investing.

Remember we have an escrow system for refund back to all the inverters

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:20:38 AM

More and more people begin to use cryptocurrency, because they use up is very simple, convenient, to be distributed around the world in a short period of time, then peru as a symbiotic encryption currency, it will also have the value of their existence, so any kind of cryptocurrency cannot be ignored, perhaps it is the next BTC in the future.

All right! Let's expand the knowledge of cryptocurrencies together!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:23:42 AM

Educating people about cryptocurrency, sometimes also make it as a double edge sword.
For everyone who already dislike cryptocurrency, getting a new knowledge about it, could also makes them even hate cryptocurrncy.

Although there are people who do not like cryptocurrencies, they will have to accept them as such because their value tends to grow and with this project, as we approach more people, we seek to increase the trend

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:26:28 AM

When you start selling coins at ico is there some coin or time limits?

The pre-sale time limit will be until 10/06, and this includes the extra 20% of coins, after that a marketing stage will come (for our part) and then finish with the ICO stage

gerbas

Activity: 581

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:29:00 AM

So the project will be directed for PERU, is it possible that any investors from outside of PERU to join in?
Maybe the next step would be expanding the project to another country.
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:29:12 AM

I Registered and ready for ICO!
On which number I registered? Can I take some coin?

Thanks you for the register!
the registration number is not very important, the important thing is that you can complete all the data of the board, to then be able to buy perucoins! (Yes, you can already buy perucoins!)

Maybe this link can be useful: https://medium.com/@Peru_Coin/how-to-buy-perucoin-tokens-3c7e04228d2d

I hope I have helped you, if it was not enough, feel free to ask, I am happy to answer!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:31:12 AM

will there be support in this forum thread or need to go somewhere else?

I am also part of the support, feel free to send a message to support@perucoin.com.pe or write in this thread, I will be happy to answer you!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:33:36 AM

How real is this ico, hope this is not another Petro coin of Venuzella?

No, we are not another petro: P, we are not backed by the government, and our goal is the education of the Peruvian people and those non-Peruvians who can also attend our farm!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 07:36:03 AM

So the project will be directed for PERU, is it possible that any investors from outside of PERU to join in?
Maybe the next step would be expanding the project to another country.

It is true that the project is based on the implementation of a mining farm in Peru, but it does not rule out that in the future we can not expand it to other countries. We accept investors from all countries that wish to support this proposal and we will achieve that they also have a profitability for support

Charleseses

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:39:47 AM

I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better
Frederick123

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:57:52 AM

Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
RoryRoryRory3

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:24:18 AM

I am not really sure how they have so few followers and likes in fb and twitter. Actually, I know, but I m not really if this will be a big scam or not. How do you think guys? Does anyone get reply from them?
arthur0808

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:57:47 AM

it would be good for the project if the developers answered questions in this forum thread.
DexterOscar0

Activity: 40

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

I cant register.
I mean, i can register, but i dont receive a confirmation Email.
Anybody else?
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:39:13 AM

I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better

Thank you very much for those words!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:41:06 AM

Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!

Thank you very much for the support !!, Everyone on the staff wants it to become a reality!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:42:42 AM

I am not really sure how they have so few followers and likes in fb and twitter. Actually, I know, but I m not really if this will be a big scam or not. How do you think guys? Does anyone get reply from them?

U're getting repply, i'm here if u have any question Cheesy

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

it would be good for the project if the developers answered questions in this forum thread.

Hello! We are here, what question is missing?

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

I cant register.
I mean, i can register, but i dont receive a confirmation Email.
Anybody else?

I send you a private message! sorry for  the inconvenience

issac1209

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:04:06 AM

PERU  allow you access the most user-friendly application, especially payment transaction via apps for smart phones. Easy to use and fast) nice
SABRINASMF77

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:22:09 AM

Hi, can't sign to my account, email or password incorrect.  Sure that I am entering right info.
Aaronnile1209

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:38:59 AM

What Exactly is different in this from many other projects out there
amberwang120009

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:55:51 AM

Hello dev, What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , …
jacob161

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

The idea is good, but what have you put in place to convince more people in order to make them want to use it?
James1977

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:19:11 PM

See why there were so many people on the project of acrimony, may not see the real economic value of the project.
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

A good idea, but does the Peruvian government support all crypto currencies to be a legitimate means of exchange
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:34:46 PM

Hi, can't sign to my account, email or password incorrect.  Sure that I am entering right info.

Hello, sorry for the late response, could you send me a private message with your information please? Thank you very much and forgive the inconveniences

joy90009

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:35:48 PM

I wish you good luck with your PERU  Interesting coin for national
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:36:18 PM

What Exactly is different in this from many other projects out there

We know that if perucoin becomes reality, the value of all the cryptocurrencies (not only of PeruCoin) will rise, since it will increase the investments of ALL, within our country (PERU)!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:39:27 PM

Hello dev, What are your plans, upcoming updates ? What are the upcoming new exchanges ? Cryptopia or coinexchange and yobit , …

Our main plan is to get to the soft cap, because with it, we could start to make this project a reality.

The most recent update is that yesterday we just released our rewards program, take a look: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4297444.new#new

Regarding the exchanges, in mind we have: CoinMarketCap and Huobi, but this does not rule out that we use others, it all depends on how we get away before the ico ends!

I hope I have been able to resolve your doubts, if not, feel free to continue asking

Archie1973

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:01:59 PM

do token holders receive percentage of the platform’s income?
PromoBuzz

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:22:11 PM

Oh, it`s nice project with a great idea, if you are interested in airdrop - our team can help with it, more at pm.
Edward1977

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:23:19 PM

The browser shows that the transition to your whitepaper is harmful and in the news nothing is said about the proposed technology ... suspicious ..
Daniel355

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:42:54 PM

This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out. Great job!
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy
Theodore19

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:00:16 AM

The name itself explains a lot.
Will be looking forward to it. Peruvian need this.All the best team
Elijah1980

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:25:59 AM

guys how can i join can someone help me plz im new here!!
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:33:46 AM

A good idea, but does the Peruvian government support all crypto currencies to be a legitimate means of exchange

Hello, at this moment the government's position is neutral, but last year 24 new businesses were opened which accept bitcoins!

HugoHugo2

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:39:52 AM

could you please point out what you are trying to do which no other project has tried to do so far? I can't see the value you are trying to add to the current crypto eco space. I might be wrong though
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:39:57 AM

guys how can i join can someone help me plz im new here!!

Dear user,
We appreciate your interest and we inform you that to participate in the private sale you must enter https://perucoin.com.pe,
After that register, confirm your email, go to the settings section and add your data along with your identity document scan.
Then you should wait for the approval that takes between 5 minutes to 2 hours.
To continue, after your account is validated you can go to your dashboard to buy with ethereum.
Finally wait for us to add your PeruCoin to your account.
The PeruCoin will be sent at the end of the PRE-ICO and the ICO.
Remember to place the same ethereum address in settings and with which I make the deposit.
The value of each PeruCoin is $ 7.00 and the minimum purchase is 0.10 ETH and we inform you that the only
accepted method of payment is in Ethereums from a ERC20 Wallet.

More information :
https://medium.com/@Peru_Coin/how-to-add-perucoin-token-in-my-eter-wallet-bd3253391248
https://medium.com/@Peru_Coin/how-to-buy-perucoin-tokens-3c7e04228d2d

I hope I have helped you, feel free to ask if you still have doubts!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:50:51 AM

The idea is good, but what have you put in place to convince more people in order to make them want to use it?

As we mentioned in other comments, we have the experience of mining and that is the same staff that works hard in bits2u!

Matthew1968

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:06:55 AM

I joined register now.  only invest money you can afford to lose....
Romanlevi6886

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:39:07 AM

I'm looking forward to the ICO this evening but I hope that your servers are better . My question is when exactly does the programm start?
ethan9990

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:18:23 AM

Nice project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results! First time hearing about a coin for country
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 02:35:05 AM

I wish you good luck with your PERU  Interesting coin for national

Thanks you so much!

NathanEthan5

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:37:38 AM

I want to invest in your journey.I hope this will create change for everyone
OllieOllielolo9

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:04:53 AM

I'm going to promote you on social media. Any camp for this?
david2303

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:20:49 AM

I don’t see the initial about this project.
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:28:33 AM

the total supply of coins for the coin sale program is not too excessive, but I do not see information about the specs of coins and the price of coins, I hope all coins are sold, what if there are unsold coins? and also where is the exchange of this coin?
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:32:32 AM

This is a project to promote the electronic money market in Peru. This project has specific purposes and measures. I feel very optimistic. Can the future expand to the worldwide market?
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:33:09 AM

This project looks really great, and your website and dashboard definitely stands out. Great job!
I am really interested in your project, can you tell us more about marketing strategy? Do you have any plans and strategy

Yup, i will quote our marketing strategy from our Whitepaper , Page 41:

Compared to the numbers of merchants we are planning to acquire, we will
essentially target the Peruvians and the four geographical regions of Asia,
Europe, Latin America, and the USA. We have developed a strong strategic
partnership with the majorbrands in the developing countries.
Overall, we aim to target common newcomers, cryptocurrency traders, and all
Peruvians that can benefit from decentralized platform, artificial intelligence,
deep learning, and most importantly, the global cryptospace. The core
marketing strategies are Influencers & Word-of-Mouth, giving lectures at the
university, tour guides and visits to the mining farms, affiliate marketing, events
and partnerships, traditional method, online advertising & social media. These
strategies will provide powerful financial incentives to attract small, medium,
and large organizations to PeruCoin. The use of strong networks contributes to
reducing the cost of attracting customers. Before application reaches the
critical mass and our incentivized system fully apply to reduce customers
acquisition cost, it is essential to continue investing in leads generation, web
referrals, attending & promoting at major crypto-related seminars, Cyber
security, blockchain and other conferences, and conversion rates to increase
popularity. The contribution will include the cost of the ongoing global
advertising campaign covering all relevant media, designed to increase our
usage base and ensure an increase in the value ofPeruCoin.
PerCoin's core team and advisors have a combined century of experience in
marketing and public relations, many with decades of history advertising for
large brands and socialmedia influencers. The team is uniquelyequipped, both
directly and through relationships, to execute marketing campaigns that will
spread our message and secure our brand as a dominant player in the global
cryptocurrency industry. We will advertise on relevant platforms to reach the
right people in Peru. We will handle P.R. and communications both internally
and via 3rd parties, keeping our community constantly updated about
developments, initiatives, and new relationships. Our communications strategy
consists of press and marketing, but also community engagement through our
core team.

AlexWilliam502

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:34:29 AM

Do you think your marketing is too few on social network? Just few follower onl FB and Twitter
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:34:39 AM

The name itself explains a lot.
Will be looking forward to it. Peruvian need this.All the best team

Thanks you so much!

bebum

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:36:00 AM

excellent and exciting project, i hope the team will continue to intensively promote this project so that more will be known and the project will be more developed and successful.
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:38:09 AM

I'm looking forward to the ICO this evening but I hope that your servers are better . My question is when exactly does the programm start?

PreIco Start: 21/05/2015
PreIco Finish: 10/06/2018

Ico Start: 16/06/2018
Ico Finish: 15/07/2018

Cheesy

AlbieFreddie33

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:40:44 AM

This is really good, hope I could sell my weed on Peruit. It is legal in my state here in US! Hard to sell online, though
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 03:42:26 AM

the total supply of coins for the coin sale program is not too excessive, but I do not see information about the specs of coins and the price of coins, I hope all coins are sold, what if there are unsold coins? and also where is the exchange of this coin?

1 PeruCoin = 7$ USD, at this momment we have a promotion because we're on pre-sale 1.2 PeruCoin = 7$ USD , 20% extra

Unsold coins will burn

At the end of ico we will pay for exchangers

:Grin

LeonJayden.

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:18:41 AM

Will you be agreggator of goods or marketplace for them?
leo0990

Activity: 82

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:39:35 AM

I think Peruit would have to comply with some regulations first to make it accessible only for your state users. This could be resolved but don't count for it in alpha/beta version of the store
mason2002

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:48:20 AM

Will I be able to sell items in your store only with use of PERU or fiat money would be accepted too?
danie161

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:01:15 AM

Please tell me more about your network. How it would work?
Louie6789

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

Reviews of products on PERU could be left only by buyers of the products or by other people too?
jaydenwu180988

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:30:30 AM

Is PERU aiming to become a currency in crypto of Peru?
Ethan112

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:38:54 AM

Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges?
riley1212

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:49:24 AM

What is the main markets you plan to target and looking for your customer acquisition plans.
jayden1101

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:12:04 AM

Blockchain becomes more and more integrated into our lifestyle. Will the stores fully utilize crypto-currency?
davidwu1212

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

What about plans for timing and scope of ICO?
David454545

Merit: 20

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:46:31 AM

Is it planned to unite PERU and any other promising start-ups? Something related to credits, for example
theo1001

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:58:45 AM

Who will manage information that is coming in form of reviews?
toby1503

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:16:05 AM

If such a platform will be introduced, that means introducing a counterpart of “secure transaction” and maybe  even of  domestic insurance against defective goods, disruption of delivery… That would be great!
Harvey1960

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

I  As an app developer myself I also do e-commerce optimization. Is unified framework really able to beat development tools made by freelancer or agency?
louis230191

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:43:40 AM

When is cryptocurrency integration with other platforms going to take place? Thanks
Louishuuny

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:57:55 AM

Ok! I see advantages for the provider. But what about users? What is in it for them?
Lewis6789

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:15:03 AM

Are there any bounty programs?
Carterfinley65

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

Amazing! So cheap. 0dollar is not enough to the mars
max2306

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

Very high-tech project, a quality team of professionals that are in demand interesting idea with the existing ecosystem. Really looking forward to the conclusion of PERU for exchange
mohammed0102

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 12:13:22 PM

Dear Dev
When do peruit go to trading platform? And what’s platform? Thanks
Hope your project will list on bittrex soon
Calebet0

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

Any developer update from this project??
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:19:14 PM

Will I be able to sell items in your store only with use of PERU or fiat money would be accepted too?

At the moment we have not thought about opening a store inside Peru, but, they are not ruled out in a future where we accept PeruCoin as the main currency,

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:21:24 PM

Is PERU aiming to become a currency in crypto of Peru?

Depending on our impact it could be achieved, but for now, that is not our goal

I hope I have answered your question! If not, feel free to ask

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

Why should I invest in your token? Is there a benefit to its use apart from exchanges?

For now the only benefit is long term with respect to exchangers, but, remember that we have the escrow system so it is practically a risk for investors!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:24:53 PM

What is the main markets you plan to target and looking for your customer acquisition plans.

Once the ICO is made, the main consumers are those who live near our factory or who can afford a trip to it, after that, we plan to provide facilities to people who live in other provinces with travel promotions so that everyone can know about the cryptos!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:26:46 PM

Is it planned to unite PERU and any other promising start-ups? Something related to credits, for example

For now we do not have any union plan with any start-up, but it is not ruled out in the future!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:28:17 PM

Blockchain becomes more and more integrated into our lifestyle. Will the stores fully utilize crypto-currency?

In Peru the position of the state with respect to cryptocurrencies is neutral, but, last year 24 new businesses have already opened that accept them as payment, hopefully in the future it will become a currency of acceptance everywhere!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:30:07 PM

Who will manage information that is coming in form of reviews?

We handle all the data that arrive from the form and are stored in our server, Nobody else can see them, We respect the privacy of our users

edward1105

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:32:05 PM

Am truly glad to be part of this project and will give it my very best to see it succeed!!!
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:32:19 PM

Are there any bounty programs?

Yes , Check our Bounty : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4297444.new#new

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

Dear Dev
When do peruit go to trading platform? And what’s platform? Thanks
Hope your project will list on bittrex soon

When the ICO finishes, it will distribute all the PERU to each user that has supported the project, and we have in mind: CoinMarketCap and Huobi

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 10:39:08 PM

Any developer update from this project??

Sorry for the delay, we are already answering all the doubts

Liamlion4945

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:44:29 PM

Nice project,  am interested in writing your blog but you whitepaper and you website is not clickable.
danielwang2112

Activity: 44

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:10:17 PM

i will keep my eyes on it!.the avatar seems too large,please redesign it
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 11:15:59 PM

Nice project,  am interested in writing your blog but you whitepaper and you website is not clickable.

This is our webiste : https://perucoin.com.pe/
This is our Whitepaper: https://perucoin.com.pe/whitepaper.pdf
This is our One Pager: https://perucoin.com.pe/onepager.pdf

teoco161

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:27:00 PM

I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?
Oscar1979

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:44:59 PM

Didn't you guys have an airdrop recently??
Masteriano4423

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:19:21 AM

Why is it such a big project that you do not use other media to advertise. I think your project will grow more strongly now.
willliamjames

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:30:35 AM

This project is looking much interesting so that it will be nice to follow this. Team profile is also very attractive so that I hope this will get succeed to raise huge amount through this ICO.
james1009

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:44:10 AM

why  so few posts  in this thread? i find in telegram there are so many people.
Samuel185

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:00:13 AM

I must admit this project could be the best ICO in June, but I don't understand why this thread only have two page until now. Maybe you need to push your marketing staff to make a better publication about your ICO
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 01:41:31 AM

I have some questions about bounty program, it is clear to me, but when we get the coins for the bounty? Immediately or need to wait for long?

As soon as the weekly report of the bounty program comes out, we will deliver the coins!

Finley.398

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:45:43 AM

can you please confirm the affiliate system. So if I register through my friend affiliate link, for example, and invest 50ETH do we both get 5% bonus?
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:00:47 AM

Why is it such a big project that you do not use other media to advertise. I think your project will grow more strongly now.

We are using all the advertising means we have available!

Riley678

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:03:03 AM

Interesting stuff guys! Glad you guys are active on bitcointalk. Very excited for the sale coming up. Cheers
russBOY

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:19:17 AM

you write so much about Peru and it's interesting. but tell me, is it profitable for investors from other countries to buy your tokens? what profit will be for them?
TobyToby12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:39:31 AM

Why don’t you guys ask for ID in the pre-registration? I'm a big fan of your project, but I'm just wondering
Reuben89

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:05:56 AM

Surprised this announcement isn't being spammed incredibly --
Cob holder here, looking forward to hearing more details about the airdrop of peru to cob holders
Luca.Luca

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:20:07 AM

Never heard of the airdrop. I don't think there is any airdrop for this. They only do the token sales.
Ellis1234

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:42:05 AM

I don't think there's anything wrong with marketing. If anything, it tells me they're conifdent about their product.
Ronnieteo

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:52:39 AM

Benefits are great in getting in the program that is currently growing its internet system makes it easier in doing needs or trading online.good idea
Elliott3000

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:18:13 AM

This is a very nice project. The wedsite interface, technical platform, supports very positively for the community. I have registered for ICO and expect the magic will come in the near future. Wish the project a great success
Blakekeke10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:35:52 AM

Did you talk to any exchanges for listing?
samuel0909

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:44:44 AM

if the user wants to withdraw the earned funds, will it be only Peru tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens/currencies?
Tylerthomas12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:56:30 AM

I'm really interested to join the bounty for this project. I believe this will be successful and I want to take part of it
Austin1950

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:15:50 AM

Anyone knows discord of this? I would like to ask communities’s opinion about this project.
EzraArlo555

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:35:54 AM

What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system?
Ibrahimmy6969

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:52:18 AM

Are you sure you are in the right Way?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?
taylor2214

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:13:34 AM

Do you think the hardcap is too much ? Iam happy if will be easy 7 or 9 times   but can you make the idea happen
teoco162

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:29:52 AM

Your ICO comes in the time that the market in falling down  . But I see your professional work when you guys told that to repurchase tokens and burn them if the btc going down . I will take a look more closer to your project .
William1978

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:41:41 AM

This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.
Basterian7789

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:34:42 AM

I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
Freddie197

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:47:38 AM

Any idea when this moves to the next period. We are in prime movers and heading for brain gain. Haiz.
Isaac45

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:06:12 AM

I'm going to promote you on social media. Any camp?
Max79

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:26:35 AM

Any initiative that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty campaign

jude0911

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

If users could store their point there and share them with the others, it would be cool. Thanks
Teddy1968

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:07:38 AM

decentralized and autonomous, great
this means that the project has been very much in the process of developing it, it seems that the team is also very confident even without excessive investors with the use of autonomous projects, brave enough to say it, but hope you successfully
JakeJake99

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:28:41 AM

I am interested in promoting this project. Could I join Beta here? Is here any referral program?
ArloArlo

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

Peru  is a totally self-dependent and self-managed decentralized project for the development of PUBLIC   . This platform will offer many advantages over once going PUBLIC platforms like the anonymity  of the user, avoiding of fake accounts and much more. This project will surely be a hugely successful PUBLIC  platform for the future
thedarkk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:48:00 AM

I like that the idea of crypro-education has appeared. It is great that people (since cryptocurrencies are beginning to be used in Peru) will be taught how to do it and that they will be given the basic knowledge concerning crypto. So, good project! Good luck!
Jaxon1234

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:50:16 AM

I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?
Leonon9876

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:57:18 AM

I need to know more about this project on how this things worked so that I can see whether it has the ability to be successful. This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers
Charleseses

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

Wanted to ask the pair of questions. Do you plan to start masternode, if so, what will be her approximate cost? As well interests does place take in future airdrop or something like that? And what about signature campaign?
Thank you in advance for the answers
Frederick123

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:45:06 AM

Pretty interesting project. I visited the website and seeing many members interacting each other and like freedom of speech. I think this project will become famous soon.
RoryRoryRory3

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:58:10 AM

I like your business concept and it can be very successful if you can follow it up judiciously and implement those objectives you have already outlined in your whitepaper. Wishing you success.
arthur0808

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

did you have a plan to make a bounty campaign for this project,,nice looking ANN thread,
DexterOscar0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

Look interesting project  to me i will follow for sure
issac1209

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:38:47 PM

I think this project can be nice addition in cryptocurrencies market to create competitive environment as competition will be tough in future once there will be more similar service providers
SABRINASMF77

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

i think if you want succes in ico selling
you need promotion, all member bitcointalk maybe not known about Peru  coin
you need open bounty campaign dev, signature campaign
Aaronnile1209

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

I sent message for join the campaign.Waiting your contact
amberwang120009

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:29:59 PM

There are rewards for beginners, dev? E Jr Member? I would like to participate!
jacob161

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:55:31 PM

just joined the ICO, I hope I will get the black card I have good place atm
James1977

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

NICE design, This is the best project I found, good luck with your project
joy90009

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

This is an ICO I will be getting down on. Great work from these guys.
Archie1973

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:31:52 PM

I think the best move about unsold coin is burn them all!

Then the coin wl keep ur price
Edward1977

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:39:58 PM

I'm all-in, with all the coin that I don't already have tied up in other ICOs or otherwise.
 Please save me a slot in your sign campaign. I've only been lurking on Bitcointalk of late, but happy to be active again once the campaign gets under way
Daniel355

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:53:02 PM

Don't find any special in this project, a platform? a decentralized what and so forth?
Dylan365

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:11:18 AM

ICO again
I became part of this thread, it'll hopefully see this look good
Theodore19

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:24:44 AM

interesting and i like your roadmap..im in let me know more about Peru
Elijah1980

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:34:50 AM

it is agood idea but need some legit companies to adopt the project payment system . watching for further development
HugoHugo2

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:48:34 AM

Nice, I see that you are planning on setting up a signature campaign.

Do you already have signatures? If not, I can make them for you
CAKWAWAN

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:00:12 AM

Is Perucoin valid only in Peruvian country only? Has it developed in other countries in the world? What are the advantages of Perucoin compared to other coin2 ever?

Matthew1968

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:05:17 AM

Please check pm for korean translation.. thanks and hoping for the success of this project
Romanlevi6886

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:18:53 AM

This project looking promising because this is backed by very professional, this would very successful ICO, good luck dev team #
ethan9990

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:40:32 AM

And how will you protect the data you get? You will basically know exactly what your users do?
NathanEthan5

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:55:14 AM

Hey! Just wanted to clarify some details: are there any specific regions where you're planning to pilot Peru ? Thanks  in advance
Bounty_Manager100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:06:38 AM

Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info: do you have a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?
OllieOllielolo9

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:15:04 AM

Hi there! I have several questions: Do you have any competitors (projects which deal with people's time and cryptocurrency)? If yes, what sets you apart from that projects? Thanks
david2303

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:28:01 AM

How much will I be able to earn with your service?
AlexWilliam502

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:57:24 AM

h ello  dev! my concern this time is the following: what markets do you plan to target first? as soon as the platform starts working, I mean
AlbieFreddie33

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:10:17 AM

is anything clear yet? I think it would be helpful for the community to know
LeonJayden.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:18:56 AM

Hello dear administrator of this group of the project "Peru", Can you please tell if the project has a bounty program and if so, when should we expect it?
leo0990

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:31:03 AM

my questions:1.Whether to support ETH and BTC to purchase at the same time during pre-distribution.When can I get PERU and trade on exchange
mason2002

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:51:00 AM

Hi, my friends and i got few questions:
 Why your Token Distribution Plan the exchange rate is based on BTC and eth not other currency?
danie161

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:03:23 AM

I am really looking forward for the new airdrop. Really hope that i can enter as a newbie. Keep it up!
Louie6789

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:24:08 AM

Nice to see this development keep active on social media. It makes easy to keep in touch and to follow the progress of this project.
jaydenwu180988

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:46:34 AM

wishig all the best to the team for the success of the Project, looking forward to it, will also take part in the bounties.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:51:27 AM

I often believe that those coins with a national name don't make a whole lot of sense. The idea of cryptocurrency is to freely float around the globe without any boarders. Calling it like a country somewhat counters that idea.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
dfreitag

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:59:12 AM

Why Peru? Is the team from this country or are there great possibilities for cryptocurrencies? I'm not sure, what is the intention.
Ethan112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:13:08 AM

Keep thread update everyday it could very helpful for this project, because i think that will show that dev and team very respect with their investor 
anyway don't make this personally it is just some opinion sir, you doing great on social media that was big plus for you and team
riley1212

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:44:36 AM

Peru is very powerful project with a powerful team.  it's seem promising project so i'm looking forward to this project for more updates.  really unique project. wish you good luck!
jayden1101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:01:31 AM

The project Peru this I see have a good enough to the prospect of the future, with the team I saw a professional and the concept of nice and tidy I’m sure this project will be successful, this project is unique and with the idea of the idea of a project interesting
davidwu1212

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:23:11 AM

I’m sure project  Peru  this would get a lot of investors and achieved target.. I would be very happy if you can take the project..
David454545

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:38:04 AM

Does your company have open offline offices?
theo1001

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:02:28 AM

Did you receive any private investments already? Like from Angels or Funds?
thedarkk

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

Hello! I see a huge bunch of unanswered vital questions here on which I, personally, would like to learn the answer, too. Devs, this ignorance makes your project less reliable. At least for me...
toby1503

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:45:15 AM

First of all congratulations for this brilliant idea, you see that you are working hard to achieve great things, I join you to support them and that together you can achieve everything that we propose, continue developing the project and achieve our dream
Harvey1960

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:01:46 AM

wonderful project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future
louis230191

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Louishuuny

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:32:51 AM

Very good project with a remarkable concept. i wish the best for the project
Lewis6789

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:52:13 AM

Can I use my eth wallet address?
Carterfinley65

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:03:12 AM

this is a very interesting asset on neo. i will buy some because might be a jackpot here.
max2306

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:21:01 AM

I read about this project on hacked.
As an investment opportunity, Peru  presents a compelling case for ICO hunters looking to capitalize on an established company with strong ties to industry
mohammed0102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:41:45 AM

Anyone knows when Peru  start date is? Much appreciated!
Calebet0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:04:51 AM

I understand the important and convenience of having digital public investment , but according to the platform of peru , peru  token is a utility token, required for every digital public investment transaction?
edward1105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:22:24 AM

Whitepaper is so normal.. Bitcoin is going down the drain right now so anything that could save that would be welcome
Liamlion4945

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:43:17 AM

I think I will join in . Bonus is quite good.
danielwang2112

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:07:17 PM

Look through your website , I see that your team already have an experiences in digital . I will consider to invest some in your project
teoco161

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:26:13 PM

I have sent you an email. Please get in touch with me. I can arrange some interviews for you if you are who I think you are.
Oscar1979

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

"Are you sure you are in the right Way?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?
Masteriano4423

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:12:06 PM

I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem
willliamjames

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

I have seen many ICOs with the concept of public investment . DO you have some feature that different from another ICO? I want to know more abt this.
james1009

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:48:22 PM

Gluck with your project!!!!  Iam a part of your bounty program if any
Samuel185

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

Finley.398

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.. Glad I managed to contribute and get bonus tokens. Hopefully this will move ahead to the next stages soon and also hit exchanges......
russBOY

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:33:08 PM

as I see here a lot of comments and there are logical questions, as well as mine, to which the manager does not respond. what is the problem?
Riley678

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:34:30 PM

Anyone else found out about this on linkin?Huh
TobyToby12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:53:15 PM

I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them. Just my opinion
Reuben89

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:09:05 PM

Anyone here plans on acquiring a huge chunk in PRE ICO ?
Luca.Luca

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:33:10 PM

Got in early. Now just need to wait for the dream come true
Ellis1234

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:13:22 AM

Any idea when this moves to the next period. We are in prime movers and heading for brain gain. Haiz.
Ronnieteo

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:31:22 AM

Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results! BTW I want to know the telegram of this.
Elliott3000

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:44:17 AM

I love the website & the white paperEverything looks nice and makes sense to me I want to invest in your journey.I hope this will create change for everyone
Blakekeke10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:55:07 AM

If I correctly understand, your team has great experience in this field an also a perule of project which operate successfully. I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing PERU ? LET me know more.
samuel0909

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:13:59 AM

Do I directly  to your Website or through MEW?

Tylerthomas12

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:31:30 AM

i have a question is this kyc ? where i can find post about document needed ?
Austin1950

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:54:05 AM

The offer is great and unique. Which would have just the most miserable entrance fee?
EzraArlo555

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:19:37 AM

hello! I'm so pleased to feel like one of the many people who support this project with all their might! Just success
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:23:26 AM

does anyone here experience the same thing with me where the KYC account process takes a very long time? about 1 week my account status is still pending
Ibrahimmy6969

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:38:30 AM

how will the price of the PERU-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum?
taylor2214

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:50:19 AM

public emails, wallets and users in google docs? really professional
teoco162

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 03:36:43 AM

I ran through the information provided in this thread. I must say that the company's plans are very good. The project promises to be very profitable for investing  I wish the team to implement all plans

William1978

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:00:50 AM

I have tried to use your application on android, i must to say that it is not very easy to connect the instagram account. I could not do it because of bugs of app
Basterian7789

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:09:57 AM

One thing I like to see in crypto is a team working before launch shows that you guys are serious about your project and hope it succeeds we need more companies like this in crypto. i like the concept of the app connecting these industry's
Freddie197

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:18:51 AM

Despite some bad mouthing about PERU, I have also invested in this. Hope they prove their worth.
Isaac45

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:47:33 AM

So due to what do these small enterprises will get more opportunities by taking part in PERU?
Max79

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:03:49 AM

If such a platform will be introduced, that means introducing a counterpart of “secure transaction” and maybe  even of  domestic insurance That would be great!

jude0911

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:18:34 AM

Greetings to all the readers of the forum. Tell me, for how much will one PERU token cost me during the sale?
Teddy1968

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:30:33 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 05:43:25 AM by Teddy1968

Good afternoon. I have just read about the point which says that PERU will offer users a set of tools for financial reporting. Can you please tell in more detail which tools for financial reporting will there be in the system?
JakeJake99

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:42:35 AM

Hello everyone! Will the company's founders keep some of the coins in project’s reserve?
ArloArlo

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:56:28 AM

Any ICO  that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty  and airdrops campaign. Thanks so much.
Jaxon1234

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:17:35 AM

Hello  ! If I know that your team has great experience in this field an also a perule of project which operate successfully. I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing PERU?
Bounty_Manager100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:33:02 AM

Tell me please, how could you assess the benefits of this project in terms of raise public investment in crypto comparing it to the traditional option?
Leonon9876

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:41:13 AM

hello DEV  The project looks professionnal  and promising, but  What kind of experience do the creators have?
Charleseses

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:38:36 AM

Good morning team dev ! how will the price of the PERU-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum? Thanks
Frederick123

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:58:27 AM

I’d like to learn more about the team of devolopment! Do they have blogs, forums, etc.
RoryRoryRory3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:14:15 AM

How many exchanges does the project plan to be listed after ICO? Thanks in advance
arthur0808

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:31:20 AM

Hi!  what payments are intended the coins of the project bought during the ICO? Thanks so much
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 09:36:44 AM

I would like to know if there are also plans of Perucoin to integrate their currency with the local Peruvian economy? To be able to use cryptocurrency for the purchase of goods and services is the pinnacle of any cryptocurrency project. And that is to be able to use crypto as a means to accumulate physical property like gold and silver.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
DexterOscar0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:43:23 AM

The offer is great and unique! Don’t you plan to create a light version? Which would have just the most miserable entrance fee? I want to know more abt this

issac1209

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:54:25 AM

When do you run your ICO launching  ? Do we have to register KYC ? Thank you !
SABRINASMF77

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:10:44 AM

Looked at your paper and you say that you are building  a peer-to-peer application that allows anyone to buy and sell it in exchange to national currencies or alternative crypto currencies. So what is the key point of this platform different from other platform ?  thanks so much
Aaronnile1209

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:22:52 AM

Paper is so weird. From what it looks plan is to bribe goverment officials. At least that is what I get out of it. If that is the case the funny thing is it might work. Bitcoin is going down the drain right now so anything that could save that would be welcome.
amberwang120009

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:53:04 AM

I want to mine your coin. Do you have any plan for mining ?
jacob161

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:17:41 AM

Base on the main idea of PERU project . I thought that your team also need more people that can “ make dream come true “ . I think you need to have more advisor in digital company .
James1977

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief
joy90009

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:44:59 AM

Is it possible that we get some proof of work soon?
Archie1973

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:03:20 PM

Can someone please translate website to Korean? Google translate not so good
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:10:18 PM

Besides the low value collected in the pre-sale until the present moment, are there other funds or private investors? If it does not reach the soft cap, will the investors be reimbursed?

OI
Edward1977

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

Everything fine on my end. Can wait till ico day
Daniel355

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:12:23 PM

All the coins I was in killed me. My portfolio is now 25% what it used to be. Anything that could help me get back to what I had is great.
Dylan365

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem.
Theodore19

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:43:11 PM

Why your team only have few coder . I think this is a big project . So the technique is the most important . At least you should have 7 or 8 blockchain coder .
Elijah1980

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:49:12 PM

Great project. I will  join. I can be an ambassador for your project. Do you have any bounty progam ?
taharag

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:56:25 PM

Arabic ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4365075.0
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:26:42 AM

Interesting stuff guys! Glad you guys are active on bitcointalk. Very excited for the sale coming up. Cheers

Thanks you for that words,

Sorry boys for delay, we're here now

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:32:45 AM

This is a very nice project. The wedsite interface, technical platform, supports very positively for the community. I have registered for ICO and expect the magic will come in the near future. Wish the project a great success

Thanks you for that words, and sorry for the delay, we're here!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:34:49 AM

Did you talk to any exchanges for listing?

We think about this, and our election (for the token) are Hitbtc and coinpayments

Cheesy

HugoHugo2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:36:19 AM

Looked at your paper and you say that you are building  a INVESTMENT PLATFORMS that allows to earn commission and the way users to invest in crypto. So what is the key point of this platform different from other enormous platform ?
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:36:34 AM

We wait for u, Thanks you for support Cheesy

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:38:32 AM

Anyone knows discord of this? I would like to ask communities’s opinion about this project.

To be honest we dont have Discord at this momment Sad Undecided Embarrassed

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:40:39 AM

What is your key strength if compare with some enormous centralized system?

Our strength is to the public to whom we are going, above all, because we have a lot to explore and they have to learn, that will make the currency each time have more interests within the public due to the fact of nationality.

I hope to have solved your doubts, if not, feel free to ask again: D

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:42:19 AM

Are you sure you are in the right Way?" Anyone else gets this question on the website?

Every day we ask ourselves this question to see how to improve our project and make it more viable every time, so, soon, we will give you the new news: D

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:45:21 AM

This looks like a really interesting currency  project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the team.

We will have new news soon!, We seek to continue improving

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:46:58 AM

Do you think the hardcap is too much ? Iam happy if will be easy 7 or 9 times   but can you make the idea happen

Every day we seek to improve and make this project more viable, so we will soon give new news about our softcap and hardcap

Matthew1968

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:48:06 AM

anyone can download the app from IOS? I can not download the app.
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:48:55 AM

Any initiative that popularizes crypto coins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty campaign

we have our bounty program Cheesy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4297444.new#new  Grin

Regards

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:50:59 AM

If users could store their point there and share them with the others, it would be cool. Thanks

We are planning to make big changes, and we will take it into account, thank you very much Cheesy

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:52:35 AM

Peru  is a totally self-dependent and self-managed decentralized project for the development of PUBLIC   . This platform will offer many advantages over once going PUBLIC platforms like the anonymity  of the user, avoiding of fake accounts and much more. This project will surely be a hugely successful PUBLIC  platform for the future

Thanks you for that words mate Cheesy

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:54:35 AM

I find interesting about this project and i have read the whitepaper. I would like to invest, but it's to hard for me to understand what is the project all about. Can someone elaborate to me the important matters?

The objective of PeruCoin is to build a mining farm to be able to teach the Peruvian and foreign public about cryptocurrencies, that is the important part. We will review our softcap and hardcap in order to make this project more viable every time.

Remember that we are the same Bits2u team, we already have our own mining farm, but not on the scale of how we plan to do PeruCoin

I hope to solve your doubts, if not, feel free to ask: D

Regards

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:57:15 AM

did you have a plan to make a bounty campaign for this project,,nice looking ANN thread,

This is our bounty program : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4297444.new#new

REgards Cheesy

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 05:59:28 AM

i think if you want succes in ico selling
you need promotion, all member bitcointalk maybe not known about Peru  coin
you need open bounty campaign dev, signature campaign

We have a bounty program : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4297444.new#new , in this bounty we have a signature campaing Cheesy

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:01:12 AM

it is agood idea but need some legit companies to adopt the project payment system . watching for further development

we will bring you news Soon !, Be aware of our social networks: D

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeruCoin-589122974782226/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Peru_Coin
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCez6pj7eM4BDZyPY_Dc-yiQ
Medium: https://medium.com/@Peru_Coin
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/perucoinofficial/
Github: https://github.com/PeruCoinOfficial
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/PeruCoinOfficial
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/perucoin/
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/IHC6uREzF2TF9YKeJUozLQ
Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4210103
YTB video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqamx9hG0I4

Romanlevi6886

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:02:18 AM

I see many positive idea in PERU project . In the paper , I am concerning to this part Bonus rewards . I really like the  reward of Peru
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:03:06 AM

Nice, I see that you are planning on setting up a signature campaign.

Do you already have signatures? If not, I can make them for you

check our bounty Cheesy : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4297444.new#new

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:05:00 AM

Is Perucoin valid only in Peruvian country only? Has it developed in other countries in the world? What are the advantages of Perucoin compared to other coin2 ever?

The currency is free for the acquisition of any person from any country, future guided tours to the factory will be free for anyone who can go to the factory: D

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:08:05 AM

And how will you protect the data you get? You will basically know exactly what your users do?

Yes, we check our log daily, we also process all the requests manually, so, the data of our clients are safe

Regards

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:09:49 AM

Hey! Just wanted to clarify some details: are there any specific regions where you're planning to pilot Peru ? Thanks  in advance

We will start in the capital, then, we will plan to give promotions so that the provinces can visit us: D

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:11:42 AM

Hi there, I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info: do you have a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?

Hello !, Check our social Links

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PeruCoin-589122974782226/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Peru_Coin
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCez6pj7eM4BDZyPY_Dc-yiQ
Medium: https://medium.com/@Peru_Coin
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/perucoinofficial/
Github: https://github.com/PeruCoinOfficial
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/PeruCoinOfficial
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/perucoin/
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/IHC6uREzF2TF9YKeJUozLQ
Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4210103
YTB Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqamx9hG0I4

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:13:13 AM

Hi there! I have several questions: Do you have any competitors (projects which deal with people's time and cryptocurrency)? If yes, what sets you apart from that projects? Thanks

if we talk about competitors in Peru, for now no one Sad

Regards

ethan9990

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:14:54 AM

Base on the main idea of PERU project . I thought that your team also need more staff that can make your idea come true.  I think you guys should update your linkedin profile to make everything transparent to all the investors.
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:15:06 AM

h ello  dev! my concern this time is the following: what markets do you plan to target first? as soon as the platform starts working, I mean

To the Peruvian market of course, since our mining farm will be built in Peru, we seek to create a lot of HYPE before the construction of this one to make the country aware of the cryptocurrencies: D

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:17:11 AM

Hello dear administrator of this group of the project "Peru", Can you please tell if the project has a bounty program and if so, when should we expect it?

Hello, remember, all questions about Bounty are answered here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4297444.new#new

REgards Cheesy

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:18:46 AM

my questions:1.Whether to support ETH and BTC to purchase at the same time during pre-distribution.When can I get PERU and trade on exchange

When the ICO ends, the first thing we will do is put the coin inside the exchange houses: D

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:21:06 AM

Why Peru? Is the team from this country or are there great possibilities for cryptocurrencies? I'm not sure, what is the intention.

We already have experience in mining in Peru, remember that we are the same staff that work in https://bits2u.com: D

NathanEthan5

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:33:28 AM

What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief . Thank you
OllieOllielolo9

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:49:42 AM

This looks like a really interesting scientific project. I really hope we can get more news and updates from the  team.
david2303

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:05:09 AM

I think we should all try our best to promote this project. We need something to stand up for our interests and we should stand up for them
AlexWilliam502

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:17:51 AM

Keep going strong. We need something like this . A decentralized platform for investment and also for payment from work
AlbieFreddie33

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

what can make all sure of the success of this project? because i'm not sure yet.
give me a reason let me be sure. Because I have seen so many ico that have the same idea. Thanks a lot
LeonJayden.

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:46:17 AM

Greetings! White Paper says that marketing service providers can easily attract new customers through a smart contract. Is it possible to describe this process in more detail, if not difficult?
leo0990

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:07:37 AM

You have written that you will provide an official channel for communication user. Can you tell us what kind of channel is it and how will it be carried out?
mason2002

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

You said that : “demo platform is going to be launched soon” can we use it?
danie161

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:05:35 AM

I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you plan to cooperate with some big company ?
Louie6789

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:15:42 AM

Totally agree with your opinion that the idea of Bonus rewards is brilliant . It will brings values to each side . . It will lead the PERU platform to grow up . If you newbie and want to set up by yourself you will also get your award . How cool is that . And if you introduce PERU to others , you also get award . I hope that your team will get the support from the communities cause to me your project has a huge potential in the future . Keep it up
jaydenwu180988

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:30:48 AM

if the user wants to withdraw, will it be only Peru tokens or will you provide an opportunity to exchange them for other tokens? Thanks
Ethan112

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:43:49 AM

The parties can describe terms for additional rewards in a smart contract, covering things like special viewer bonuses for watching an advertisement to the end
riley1212

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:54:50 AM

I don't see any exact date at which this will hit exchanges, but if we can get enough community support I doubt it will be a problem
jayden1101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:06:09 AM

This looks like a really interesting  project.hope we can get more news and updates from the dev team.
davidwu1212

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:18:31 AM

Greetings. Can anybody explain, due to what will the platform simplify the process of using and all in all in what terms will the buying process become easier?
David454545

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:30:40 AM

Since you emphasize videos as use case for your solution, perhaps there's something like a video introduction of presentation of how your platform would work? I was going to show it to some colleagues of mine who work as freelancer. Thanks in advance
theo1001

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out?
toby1503

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

To be honest, I don’t find many projects here that seem like they have a future besides being yet another blockchain startup for the sake of it.
Harvey1960

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:05:28 AM

I'm pretty sure that the PERU  will be a successful and great a project and i will do my best to support this project.Thanks for the opportunity to become a member in this ico or in a signature campaign of  PERU
louis230191

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:19:04 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2018, 11:50:20 AM by louis230191

Before the Peru goes up to $ 1 or $ 100, we should see  what are they doing and what will they do? That's the technical part that we should care about.
As for the commercial, Team  did.  I believe many contracts will come in the near future
Louishuuny

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:49:20 AM

Most people don't understand how faster and easier everyday commercial operations would be with blockchain, it would be like living in a sci-fi movie.I like the idea and roadmap of the PERU coin, good job devs, advance congratulations on your success.
Lewis6789

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:41:47 PM

Peruit  has set up a group of early explorers who have many years of experience and technology of block chain, and strive to create a decentralized platform for block chain transactions, and develop block chain solutions for real world and online market applications.
Carterfinley65

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

I am pretty sure that they suceed in launching blockchain for e-commerce. Their business model implies creating of decentralized network of buyers and sellers and their loyality programm incentivize to participate and innovate whole ecosystem. Don't miss their main-net release, it is expected to be hot
max2306

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:46:20 PM

I see that Peru  wants to create a new blockchain with great advantages such as high transaction processing speed , data service, as well as the possibility of using in the financial sector in comparison with the blockchain ETH.This opens up great opportunities for the use of Peru in e-commerce.
mohammed0102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:09:40 AM

It's nice that the project chose the best approach for connecting blockchain and e-commerce
Calebet0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:45:32 AM

Blockchain for E-Commerce is exactly what we have been waiting for a long time. Hope that there won't be any problems with scalability like Ethereum have
edward1105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:01:45 AM

By the way, I heard Peru held airdrop, I think they will increase popularity of coin just before conference and main net release. This is a good step to community and will attract new users to join Peru loyality program
Liamlion4945

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:19:11 AM

Hello, in the last days there were talking about a Airdrop from Peru ? Will the next round occur, when the live broadcast about the airdrop?
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:26:49 AM

Did you receive any private investments already? Like from Angels or Funds?

Nope, we dont Sad

Regards Cheesy

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:28:30 AM

Hello! I see a huge bunch of unanswered vital questions here on which I, personally, would like to learn the answer, too. Devs, this ignorance makes your project less reliable. At least for me...

Hello, We try to answer many questions, could you tell us what question we did not answer please? Sad, it is not intentional

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:30:25 AM

Can I use my eth wallet address?

As long as your wallet accepts tokens ERC20

Regards Cheesy

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:32:25 AM

Anyone knows when Peru  start date is? Much appreciated!

PreICo Starts to end : 21/05/2018 to 10/06/2018
ICo Start To end: 16/06/2018 to 15/07/2018

Regards Cheesy

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:35:09 AM

When the ico ends we will put our currency in the exchange offices: Hitbtc and coinpayments

danielwang2112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:36:55 AM

A good project, they have a professional team. Development project on e-commerce on blockchain technology
teoco161

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:56:16 AM

Can someone kindly post link to bounty thread of this coin
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:58:08 AM

If I correctly understand, your team has great experience in this field an also a perule of project which operate successfully. I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing PERU ? LET me know more.

Hello, When we talk about experience we refer to the mining experience, since we already have a small farm with which work at https://bits2u.com

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:59:53 AM

i have a question is this kyc ? where i can find post about document needed ?

When you register, once registered in the dashboard you need to fill out your data to be able to buy PeruCoins, and you need (most importantly) a photo of your identity document (since we invoice on behalf of our company and we must register it in our regulatory entity SUNAT)

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:02:17 AM

The offer is great and unique. Which would have just the most miserable entrance fee?

Hello our minimum purchase is 0.1 ETH: D Regards

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:05:05 AM

public emails, wallets and users in google docs? really professional

Can u give us the link please? , Thanks you so much

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:07:00 AM

So due to what do these small enterprises will get more opportunities by taking part in PERU?

Peru has a low cost ratio in electricity compared to the difficulty of mining, this is a good starting point: D

The_Hu

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:07:32 AM

Projects with a noble purpose, Will the project have any intention of going to other countries or even to the whole world?
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:09:16 AM

Greetings to all the readers of the forum. Tell me, for how much will one PERU token cost me during the sale?

At this moment we have a promotion , 20% extra per buy : 1.2 PERU = 7$ , The real value is : 1 PERU = 7$

REgards

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:11:32 AM

Good afternoon. I have just read about the point which says that PERU will offer users a set of tools for financial reporting. Can you please tell in more detail which tools for financial reporting will there be in the system?

We assume that with a financial report you refer to the financial knowledge that we will provide to the general public regarding the knowledge of cryptocurrencies, because we will provide:
*Guided visits
* Brochures with graphic information about cryptocurrencies

Regards

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:13:09 AM

Hello everyone! Will the company's founders keep some of the coins in project’s reserve?

We will keep 8% of the total coins

Oscar1979

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:14:41 AM

I'm glad I waited  test version Peru. I am sure that soon the price of Peru will fly to the moon
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:15:30 AM

Tell me please, how could you assess the benefits of this project in terms of raise public investment in crypto comparing it to the traditional option?

I feel very bad about what I am going to say, but could you please tell me what is the traditional option? Sad

Regards

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:18:06 AM

hello DEV  The project looks professionnal  and promising, but  What kind of experience do the creators have?

Our experience is based on the mining of cryptocurrencies, then, we currently have our mining farm in https://bits2u.com: D

Regards

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:20:56 AM

Good morning team dev ! how will the price of the PERU-token change in the course of the project development in opinion of the members of the forum? Thanks

Remember that our currency will change price once the ICO is finished, we would also like to inform you that with the 30% total generated by the mining machines we will buy the perucoin available in the market, which will cause its price to rise

REgards

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:22:32 AM

How many exchanges does the project plan to be listed after ICO? Thanks in advance

Hello! At this moment we have 2 changes house in mind once the ICO is finished: Hitbtc and coinpayments

Regards

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:25:03 AM

I would like to know if there are also plans of Perucoin to integrate their currency with the local Peruvian economy? To be able to use cryptocurrency for the purchase of goods and services is the pinnacle of any cryptocurrency project. And that is to be able to use crypto as a means to accumulate physical property like gold and silver.

Hello !, At the moment the position of our government is neutral with respect to cryptocurrencies, but last year, 24 new businesses were opened which accept critpomonedas as payment method, in the future, it may be a possibility that PeruCoin becomes a national currency, but, is not in mind, or not in the short term

Regards

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:27:45 AM

The offer is great and unique! Don’t you plan to create a light version? Which would have just the most miserable entrance fee? I want to know more abt this

Hello !, The current minimum payment accepted is 0.1 ETH, and with respect to a lighter project, we are studying that possibility, then, it is time to give them the foundation of the project, Soon we will give new news!

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:29:18 AM

When do you run your ICO launching  ? Do we have to register KYC ? Thank you !

ICO Starts to End : 16/06/2018 to 15/07/2018

Yes, you have to register in KYC Smiley

REgards

Masteriano4423

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:29:56 AM

I really hope project can grow fast, because I see the project abt affilicate for a long time
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:32:22 AM

I want to mine your coin. Do you have any plan for mining ?

No, we do not have in mind that the currency is minable Sad

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:33:55 AM

Is it possible that we get some proof of work soon?

Hello !, Yes, that's what we are in, Soon we will present the foundation of the project, We will bring you new news soon!

willliamjames

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:37:24 AM

Viewing your team on the website, I think it's strangely that HEAD OF HR and SMM MANAGER don't have LINKEDIN accounts posted
james1009

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:15:58 AM

I'm interested in this project but the talk here in the forum has put me off a little. My heart says yes but my head says no.
Samuel185

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:57:46 AM

I think this project will be helping many peoples around the globe and everyone will love it, since they get an easier access to many stores in many countries
Finley.398

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:12:47 AM

As I understand, your mission is to tokenize, but what are you going to do with unsold tokens??- thanks and hope it project success
technoloverr

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:14:17 AM

Despite some bad mouthing about PERU, I have also invested in this. Hope they prove their worth Wink
Riley678

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:24:52 AM

will the company be a bounty?
Ellis1234

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:41:17 AM

I understand that the video reviews of goods by bloggers will be posted on your site
Ronnieteo

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:52:36 AM

Reviews of products on Peru could be left only by buyers of the products or by other people too?
Elliott3000

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:07:41 AM

i did not quite understand this but i am surely this will be more successful i watch their advertisement and i found it nice they do offer different kinds of brands. i will surely support this campaign. Hehe
Blakekeke10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:18:43 AM

The project seems one of a kind and i think can show tremendous growth in future
samuel0909

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:30:41 AM

i have to say that the team of the project is very hardworking and dedicated
Tylerthomas12

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:46:09 AM

Where is this company resided as many countries are against ico projects currently. Are the investment fund escrow
Austin1950

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:52:49 AM

I have link many of my friends to invest in many ico project and I think this project is also good.
EzraArlo555

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:04:10 AM

My verification took no more than one hour. Maybe you did something wrong with your data
Ibrahimmy6969

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:29:23 AM

Another great one for 2018 to be in. Let hope for a team work on delivering the project targets
mr.Belyavski

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:33:09 AM

Good afternoon! I'm very interested in how strong the project team is. How do I find out more information? Thank you.
taylor2214

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:44:10 AM

How is the development of the platform coming along? There has been very little activity on Github and I am a little concerned
teoco162

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

Can anybody tell me when is ICO over?
William1978

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

Is there a promo code to buy these tokens?
alexcbobr

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:35:53 AM

Can anybody tell me when is ICO over?

If you go to the official website. then there you can see all the information. and read the development map and see the ICO stage and the timing of the conduct.
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:30:27 PM

Besides the low value collected in the pre-sale until the present moment, are there other funds or private investors? If it does not reach the soft cap, will the investors be reimbursed?

If we do not reach the softcap, as we have established through our Escrow system, all the investments will be refunded. We are working on reviewing our software and underpinning our project, which will make the investments more reliable.

Regards

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 05:38:19 PM

What is your partnership in the future ? Could you disclosure some several names cause being transparent at the first time will gain a huge trust on investor belief . Thank you

We are still solving the partnership issues so we can not give information at the moment Sad

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:05:29 AM

Do you have further plans? I mean course you do but what else is there to develop as soon as the platform is out?

The first thing we will do is put the coin in the corresponding exchange houses, and the next thing will be to move as fast as possible with our roadmap

Regards

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:07:21 AM

Can someone kindly post link to bounty thread of this coin

Hello, This is our Bounty Program : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4297444.msg38597158#msg38597158

Regards

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:08:57 AM

I'm interested in this project but the talk here in the forum has put me off a little. My heart says yes but my head says no.

Soon we will have great news that will make your head say yes too: D

Regards Cheesy

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:13:04 AM

As I understand, your mission is to tokenize, but what are you going to do with unsold tokens??- thanks and hope it project success

We will burn the unsold tokens

Regards Cheesy

BonTonPlease

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:40:29 PM

The project Peru this I see have a good enough to the prospect of the future, with the team I saw a professional and the concept of nice and tidy I’m sure this project will be successful, this project is unique and with the idea of the idea of a project interesting

Did you meet the team or where do you have all the information from that provides you with this certainty that they are so strong?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Amaral

Activity: 177

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:52:51 PM

portuguese translation reserved

Twitter●--●ANN[●●●●●ETHEREUMBEACON●●●●●]●ArapidtransitiontoProof-ofStake●]url=https://t.me/ethereum_beacon_bounty]Telegram[/url]●--●Bounty
Whoimi

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:37:44 PM

Of course, the idea is interesting, but is it possible to build a farm in Peru? As far as I know, earthquakes often occur. In addition, it is necessary to study what the situation with respect to crypto currency in general in this country and how the state looks at it
Lucica

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:23:14 AM

I see many positive idea in PERU project . In the paper , I am concerning to this part Bonus rewards . I really like the  reward of Peru
UnboxICO

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:29:22 AM

Hello,

Perucoin ICO has been listed on UnboxICO ( link: http://unboxico.com/ico_detail.php/602/Perucoin/ ).

Feel free to contact us via unboxico108@gmail.com , if you have any questions.
namistyk

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 08:28:43 PM

does anyone here experience the same thing with me where the KYC account process takes a very long time? about 1 week my account status is still pending

Yes, it's not pleasant. I once was on the verge of losing tokens, I did not come up with photos, I was in the dark, but at the last moment I was lucky))
I want to wish the developers that the KYC procedure would be accurate, without any defects, so that everyone could easily pass this procedure .
icosiren

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

Perucoin has top ratings on https://icosiren.com/ico/perucoin/
lucam74

Merit: 8

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:40:09 PM

Hey, fellows! Interesting business, hope in the future should run under the planned!
Payal_techy

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:15:22 AM

Hello. I am so eager to know that why does your coin costs 7$ per perucoin ? I mean there are so many other coins who costs much less than you . As an Investor, I have a question, Why would i Invest in your coin ? What is there that makes your coin stand out from the rest ? I haven't got any information related to this on your Website. Pls enlighten me on this. And also you should try listing your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en to get much positive results.
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:28:53 AM

Nice project, but price you are demanding is way too high in comparision with other coins. I hope you get your coin listed on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en.
Bziir

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:05:12 AM

Hey, fellows! Interesting business, hope in the future should run under the planned!

Perucoin is a project initiated by Bits2u company, which aims to broaden the knowledge of cryptocurrency in Peru and encourage people to invest in cryptocurrency.
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:05:38 AM

Of course, the idea is interesting, but is it possible to build a farm in Peru? As far as I know, earthquakes often occur. In addition, it is necessary to study what the situation with respect to crypto currency in general in this country and how the state looks at it

Dear,
The "earthquakes" that occurred in Peru are normally 4 degrees down.
In addition, this is solved with good foundations.
Finally, the state of cryptocurrencies in Peru is totally ignored, even if you look for maps of legality of cryptocurrencies in countries to Peru you will find it as undefined, that is, neither legal nor illegal.
What is sought with PeruCoin is to remove that thought that every time a Peruvian is mentioned something that has to do with bitcoin, think about fraud.

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:11:47 AM

Yes, it's not pleasant. I once was on the verge of losing tokens, I did not come up with photos, I was in the dark, but at the last moment I was lucky))
I want to wish the developers that the KYC procedure would be accurate, without any defects, so that everyone could easily pass this procedure .

We validate each of the photos sent by the KYC and we try to make the process as quick and simple as possible.
The validation does not take more than 24 hours.

PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:23:50 AM

Hello. I am so eager to know that why does your coin costs 7$ per perucoin ? I mean there are so many other coins who costs much less than you . As an Investor, I have a question, Why would i Invest in your coin ? What is there that makes your coin stand out from the rest ? I haven't got any information related to this on your Website. Pls enlighten me on this. And also you should try listing your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com/en to get much positive results.

The high price is due to the fact that few tokens were created to keep the amount of investors controlled. As you can see in the Whitepaper, 30% of the generated by the mining machines will be delivered to those who invested in PeruCoin. Therefore we need to have a list of all those who invested to distribute the generated.
Upon listing it in IcoGuide, I will proceed to the application, Thanks.

ProLumuc23

Activity: 146

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:40:04 AM

I read PeruCoin will introduce cryptocurrency in peru.
great thing for the development of cryptocurrency.
What about the legality of government peru?
Is there another country, for your coin development?
liamclark

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

Through the Person's platform, newcomers to the cryptosphere can get started by investing in cryptocurrency and buying our tokens with supportive, decentralized, and secure platform
PeruCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 06:41:12 AM

I read PeruCoin will introduce cryptocurrency in peru.
great thing for the development of cryptocurrency.
What about the legality of government peru?
Is there another country, for your coin development?

Remember that PeruCoin has been created by Bits2u, a company legally registered in Peru under the heading of power mining in the cloud.
Regards

RmlE

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

Hello,
I would like to buy some Peru tokens but I dont want to register in ICO or your website. Hope you could listed it in a good exchange very soon.
arjane15

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:39:18 AM

Admin when is the airdrops and bounty started?
Giafamleydif

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:43:29 AM

I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this idea and there learn all the necessary. That would really help the project to be better
youthscaperespectfulrf

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:40:26 AM

PeruCoin promotes knowledge of electronic money in Peru, further expanding the teaching and knowledge of electronic money in Peru. It's great to have many countries use it
Che6ir61

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:00:26 AM

national currency, it's nice that countries create their own currency I hope their example soon around the world will be used crypto currency and many countries will create their own currencies and we will give up paper money and the impact of the dollar
ruberuza

Activity: 176

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:41:09 AM

what are the main objective of your project??
EllyDew

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:58:28 AM

I read your whitepaper, its very interesting project, your concepts, structures, ideas and the team work all are very impressive. Users are more engaged to join the project. I hope it will be a successful project in the future. So keep it up guys and all the best for your bright future. Cheesy
hantuyet

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:23:04 PM

PeruCoin, The ICO that will change Peru

Our purpose is to promote the knowledge of cryptocurrencies in Peru through the purchase of a factory, the placement of mining machines and guided tours to show how they work.

Specifically developed by Bits2u, PeruCoin aims to educate and expand the knowledge about cryptocurrencies. We are aware of the high rate of ignorance, particularly related to the technology of blockchain and cryptocurrency in particular among the Peruvians. Through PeruCoin, we seek to show all the Peruvians the operations and functioning of the cryptocurrency world. We understand the technicalities of smart contracts, Ethereum, Blockchain, and other related terms in the cryptospace. To further spread the knowledge and educating the Peruvians what cryptocurrency is, we would set up a cryptocurrency mining farm capacitated with more than 2000 mining machines in a bid to show the Peruvians how the machines work and are being operated. We aim to build a long passageway in this mining factory where both the right and left sides will be covered by unbreakable glasses. Behind these would be barnacles, mining machines, and outlets to ensure a proper crypto-mining operation

❱❱❱Possible solutions❰❰❰

❱❱❱Hand out fliers about cryptocurrencies

To curb the significant rate of illiteracy and ignorance about cryptocurrency in Peru, we will hand out fliers which contain the necessary information and details about cryptocurrency to the Peruvians. We believe in the power of bills, posters, and fliers to convey our mission to the investors, crypto-traders, and our participating merchants. Doing this will help communicate and promote awareness about cryptocurrency and increasing the value of PeruCoin.

❱❱❱Give lectures in universities about cryptocurrencies

In our bid to further spread the teaching and knowledge of cryptocurrency in Peru and among the Peruvians, we will organize and give lectures in the Universities about cryptocurrency. It will be a talk for total newcomers, crypto-enthusiasts, businesses, and individuals who don't know anything or only very little about cryptocurrency. It will be an entry point, a way for people to become interested enough to go seek out more information on their own about the subject of cryptocoins, blockchain, and PeruCoin in particular. We will likely focus on PeruCoin and the PERU tokens, maybe on Bitcoin and a few other popular digital currencies. We will then proceed to showing them some mining tools in a way to fully understand the operation of mining farm/factories with exciting use-cases

❱❱❱Show mining equipment

Apart from the first two strategies, we will again proceed to showing the Peruvians some of the mining equipment and tools while also showing them the operation and functioning of a mining farm. The mining equipment are pools of inter-related multiple devices which work together across the internet, pooling their various resources to perform the complex calculations of generating blocks of data.

❱❱❱Create a mining farm and conduct guided tours with trainings
within the farm

The first phase of our roadmap will be achieved from the proceeds of our ICO which involves purchasing and acquiring a factory which will be later converted to a mining farm. We will be rolling out a series of guided tours and trainings within the farm once the required infrastructure are in place. The services and products which have already been planned will be introduced at this stage. For cryptocurrency to be accepted and its awareness promoted in Peru, the required services and infrastructure around the digital currency would be in place and easily accessible to our users and PERU token holders.

❱❱❱Short-term Objectives❰❰❰

•Acquire a factory with the necessary capacity to house 2000 crypto currency
mining machines.
• Hire an electric service powerful enough to support the power of the said
machines.
• Hire a security service to protect the mining farm.
• Buy clear unbreakable crystals so you can appreciate the machines
• Acquire an air conditioning system that will keep the machines in cold
temperature inside the glasses for proper operation.

❱❱❱Long-term goals❰❰❰

• Make guided visits to the general public
• Lecture on cryptocurrencies
• Make and deliver brochures about mining and cryptocurrencies
• Expand the knowledge of cryptocurrencies in Peru
• Hold conferences outside of Peru

❱❱❱Token price strategy❰❰❰

As the Peruvian-based cryptocurrency platform, we seek to be completely transparent in all our transactions. A controlled release of the tokens will give PERUCOIN and its community the chance to increase and grow in influence. The measured purchases of physical property and mining equipment are what differentiate PeruCoin from the other token crowd sales. Hence, to guarantee an improvement and stability in the price of the PeruCoin token, 30% of the generated tokens by the mining machines will be used annually to buy the PeruCoin that are in the market.

❱❱❱BUSINESS MODEL❰❰❰

Our business model is designed to spread to different investors and businesses and foster their potentials in the newly evolving decentralized crypto-industry. Our different tour guides and crypto-teachings are an essential point to emphasize when we are talking about the competition and even the business itself. Most of this revolves around the need to spread the awareness and promote crypto-transactions using our token: PERU, as a catalyst needed for the development of the platform; where efficiency and low participation are always the factors. Our experience and competent team will enable PERUCOIN claim its leading position in the industry.

Meetup Awesome Team

Bits2u has developed a competent team of determined Blockchain experts to achieve an important aim- to become a household name in educating the Peruvians about cryptocurrency, constructing an industry-standard mining farm equip with standard facilities, crypto-exchange, and peer-to-peer industry. Our team is made up of blockchain professionals who have worked with many successful ICOs and other Fintech-based projects.

PeruCoin ICO Roadmap

The roadmap will be our routing, in which (with real tests of purchases and acquisitions) we will show you the progress that the creation of the mining farm has and the subsequent start-up of the trainings to the general public.

Bits2u Certificates

https://i.imgur.com/4siLq0w.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/IONGMMH.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/3203xhC.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/2pqg3qy.png

How To Get Started

To start buying PeruCoins and support this project you just have to :

https://i.imgur.com/TOubPII.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/fObaLNL.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/m2M8ADs.png

PeruCoin ICO Distribution

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS , FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US
qs101
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:48:56 PM

I am very interested in the concept of this project, maybe to participate in the signature campaign is very unlikely, but I have made an article to petrify promote on my blog, hopefully this project can be successful in the future ....

Thanks n sure we will love it if you post it.
For further details you can go directly on Telegram & contact me & also join our Bounty Campaign.

Project Manager
PeruCoin
qs101
Copper Member

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:09:10 PM

Reserving POLISH translation

Offer to make Polish translation and to manage the topic in my native Polish

Native language: Polish
bitcointalk profile link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1773383
Translation: Whitepaper, ANN, and Bounty Thread.
Previous Translation/ Portfolio : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SNRXZZWSyyDtGPYIdGXKs9gWwODuzmckKYjaNNfc0VA/edit

eth address : 0x20221147adA60F604e702fFa947644F97bD37D77
Telegram: @typerexpert   
This is our Bounty Thread

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5046262.0

Pls post there as we can assess it & you can thus reserve a spot if no one has filled it yet.  Cool
qs101
Copper Member

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:26:34 AM

Hello Everyone

PERUCOIN ANN LINK HAS BEEN RAISED FROM A NEW ACCOUNT WITH IMPORTANT UPDATES AS THIS ACCOUNT WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND CHANGES COULDN'T BE MADE!!

HERE IS THE NEW LINK

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5045197

PROJECT MANAGER
PERUCOIN
czaii

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:17:57 PM

HOW DOES YOUR TOKEN WORK?
xi_vii

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:32:23 AM

Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list! All fats about PeruCoin (PRU) you may look on our website. Thank you for your attention!
Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:27:58 PM

Perucoin has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for Perucoin and submit your forecast! To learn more:  http://bit.ly/2VHOprj
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: