Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:10:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do we excpect from the future?  (Read 866 times)
Fatunad

Activity: 2240
Merit: 354

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:35:43 PM

After reading almost more than a half of it with excitement, I realized that it is a promotional article of a project but not a economical discussion.  Grin
I guess this thread, after a few adjustments, belongs to Marketplace (Altcoin) section if it is about a project not involving Bitcoin.
Get used to it yet there are lots of similar post which do make some interesting topic title and introductions but mostly they do end up on promoting a potential project. It isnt really bad but sometimes it do really stop our excitement when we do try to look for an interesting topic.Its not bad to have promotional ads yet this is a forum after all.The thing here if you dont like to read up the entire article then its better to jump or skips directly on the last sentences. Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GeoManna (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:13:28 AM

After reading almost more than a half of it with excitement, I realized that it is a promotional article of a project but not a economical discussion.  Grin
I guess this thread, after a few adjustments, belongs to Marketplace (Altcoin) section if it is about a project not involving Bitcoin.
At least, you read the article, thank you Smiley
Yes it was read worthy article because there were a lot of new things about market business opportunities that we were not even aware of it, it is all about the project maker and the one who choose it for their own experience, as some of them will involve bitcoin and it will earn money for them, but it really makes our community aware of all market threats which is good to be aware about market value so this is nice to read such informative article.
Thank you very much for your opinion! I`m really happy to read this words! Smiley
Dmatey

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:27:14 AM

Bitcoin price has been very volatile since early 2013 when it was trading between $10 and $15, and soon afterwards it went on a parabolic rise to hit a high of $1163 within the same year. It spent the next 18 months dropping all the way back down to the $200s but then went on the ascent again as global uncertainty persisted. i think future bitcoin will be substituted by a new currency and there will be competitive currencies that will have very high uses. Am sure the price will remain very volatile in the future.
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:57:25 AM

Get used to it yet there are lots of similar post which do make some interesting topic title and introductions but mostly they do end up on promoting a potential project. It isnt really bad but sometimes it do really stop our excitement when we do try to look for an interesting topic.Its not bad to have promotional ads yet this is a forum after all.The thing here if you dont like to read up the entire article then its better to jump or skips directly on the last sentences. Grin
Cheesy Wink
Dimon8

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

Advertising project is not bad, but not modest. You are a new team that is working on a project for the bright future of mankind, who knows what and how to do. It's all good, but with the development of Internet technologies, humankind as a whole does not live any better. The resources of the earth end (fresh water, forests, fertile lands), the ecology is in very poor condition. Caring for humanity is primarily about the environment. Man is a part of nature about this you must always remember.
Bento98

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:41:21 AM

if we look at the price of bitcoin this year increased and decreased so much. all because the problem is always popping up and the hack broke the crypto market of some take advantage of which they have been ivening for a long time.
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:20:36 PM

Bitcoin price has been very volatile since early 2013 when it was trading between $10 and $15, and soon afterwards it went on a parabolic rise to hit a high of $1163 within the same year. It spent the next 18 months dropping all the way back down to the $200s but then went on the ascent again as global uncertainty persisted. i think future bitcoin will be substituted by a new currency and there will be competitive currencies that will have very high uses. Am sure the price will remain very volatile in the future.
That`s why The GeoManna decided to create a new cryptocurrency, which will try to fix this problems!
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:22:35 PM

Advertising project is not bad, but not modest. You are a new team that is working on a project for the bright future of mankind, who knows what and how to do. It's all good, but with the development of Internet technologies, humankind as a whole does not live any better. The resources of the earth end (fresh water, forests, fertile lands), the ecology is in very poor condition. Caring for humanity is primarily about the environment. Man is a part of nature about this you must always remember.
Thank you! Well, although blockchain does not solve all problems, including ecology, but can provide an opportunity to allocate more funds for the development of a green economy Smiley
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

if we look at the price of bitcoin this year increased and decreased so much. all because the problem is always popping up and the hack broke the crypto market of some take advantage of which they have been ivening for a long time.

Technology is improving and security is not standing still. We believe in the best future!
keskass

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:44:29 AM

I hope someday bitcoin will be accepted by all levels of society, there is nothing at all hostile because everyone is aware that we are already switching to a more established technology. which can collaborate with fiat currency
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:58:01 AM

I hope someday bitcoin will be accepted by all levels of society, there is nothing at all hostile because everyone is aware that we are already switching to a more established technology. which can collaborate with fiat currency
Yes, we believe in same thing, but about another cryptocurrency Wink
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:14:39 PM

Dear friends, follow our fresh news here: https://www.facebook.com/geomanna
https://twitter.com/geo_manna
https://t.me/geomanna_gm
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4210682.new#new
Our managers are always in touch and ready to help you and answer on any your question.
Heronzkey

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:32:19 AM

maybe and should have been accepted by all countries and legally, maybe all of them are bitcoin, and above all, bitcoin price increases, and bitcoin can be used in all markets.
samyang2x

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:18:11 AM

I expect bitcoin today and in the future is to stay in the top rank so in that way many people will support bitcoin and i hope bitcoin will provide more apportunities..

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:44:05 AM

Don't expect too much on bitcoin because you might be broke if something bad will happen. I personally believe on bitcoin and I know it can go higher in the coming years but for me not to depend on this I should set a low expectation from bitcoin and just invest on it no matter what. Let's not pressure bitcoin much, and wait for the right time of bitcoin.
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

maybe and should have been accepted by all countries and legally, maybe all of them are bitcoin, and above all, bitcoin price increases, and bitcoin can be used in all markets.
Or now is time to give a chance to some new cryptocurrency Wink
Lontongmie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:50:07 AM

I think that we will still see the times when all operations will be carried out with the help of a blockbuster. I think that it will be soon .. So the only thing we need to do is to believe n crypt..

darasinmi4show

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:14:40 AM

The future start now and anybody or token that will rule or still be in the cryptosystem will start a good plan now. The future has begins, all the world will accept crypto  and the market. Long live cryptosystem.
Todychopper77

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:20:09 AM

my hopes of bitcoin can be accepted by countries that still refuse, hope that happening agat all can be made easier with bitcoin,
GeoManna (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:42:18 AM

I think that we will still see the times when all operations will be carried out with the help of a blockbuster. I think that it will be soon .. So the only thing we need to do is to believe n crypt..
Yes, I also believe that it`s just question of time.
It would be nice if people talked more about the benefits of crypto currency.
And they took part in the development of promising projects
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: