Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do we excpect from the future?  (Read 870 times)
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:37:48 PM

Well for me , bitcoin is the future . Sooner or later bitcoin will have a big impact to daily lives or future of single individual . There are many things that bitcoin can give . Like services, financial services and etc.
For me you are right and what is more bitcoin would become one of the world currencies and we will be able to use it for daily payments and transactions, that will be beautiful.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Markperop

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:09:48 PM

Well for me , bitcoin is the future . Sooner or later bitcoin will have a big impact to daily lives or future of single individual . There are many things that bitcoin can give . Like services, financial services and etc.
For me you are right and what is more bitcoin would become one of the world currencies and we will be able to use it for daily payments and transactions, that will be beautiful.
if the validity of the crypto currency will be legalized by the lake, then it is possible that Bitcoin will be used as a means of payment. That's when you can hope for good market performance. But only for this you need to have a stable Bitcoin, and with this one is still a problem.

HELLO EVERYONE.
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:02:50 PM

In the future, Bitcoin may not develop as it is now, but one thing I must say is that blockchain technology will be the future of all industries, not just cryptocurrency. And we will receive a revolutionary change for the money we use every day. I hope the cryptos future will totally replace the fiat currency and I can pay anywhere in the world with crypto.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:01:23 AM

In the future, Bitcoin may not develop as it is now, but one thing I must say is that blockchain technology will be the future of all industries, not just cryptocurrency. And we will receive a revolutionary change for the money we use every day. I hope the cryptos future will totally replace the fiat currency and I can pay anywhere in the world with crypto.

As for me, I have a great expectation for the future of crypto and blockchain technology will connect centralized and decentralized world of all payment, services and other activity that people need in this world, blockchain is our future of monetary system since as years goes by our technology is always escalating to bring life at ease.

Maldini07

Activity: 205
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:27:42 AM

Agree .. In the future, blockchain technology will be the future of all industries, but replacing fiat currency with crypto is not easy and takes a long time because at the moment use of cryptocurrency as a means of payment is still constrained by regulations in some countries.
GeoManna (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:38:45 AM

As for me, I have a great expectation for the future of crypto and blockchain technology will connect centralized and decentralized world of all payment, services and other activity that people need in this world, blockchain is our future of monetary system since as years goes by our technology is always escalating to bring life at ease.
Great thoughts!
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:42:12 AM

A good wish, but I think it is very difficult to realize the payment of cryptocurrencies in some countries. In particular, in some countries that are tightly regulated by finance, how could they allow cryptocurrencies to be widely used in market transactions?

pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:11:19 PM

This is that article on forum that I prefer to text format only!
Okay, talking about ur issue I'd say that we are in the period of technology progress when it develops much time faster than the previous period, so, in that case, everything is possible...

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
wabashky

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:35:45 PM

I suppose in the future blockchain platforms will replace the SWIFT system, and cryptocurrencies will be widely spread among the foreign trade companies, while bitcoin will be used as a commodity alternative.
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

I think the future will be beautiful and there will be more freedom in it and, of course, the crypto currency and the technology of blocking will be widely introduced into our lives.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:36:01 PM

Cryptocurrency and the blockchain technology are tools of the future. I would expect to see companies and establishments to invent ways of harnessing the potential in this.
In terms of value and popularity, I expect both to surge higher.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:15:05 PM

Not only Bitcoin. I am sure that most of the best cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Monero, and DASH will have an impact on our lives. In less than 5 years people will start using the crypto as often as they use fiat now.
singpolyma

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:44:27 PM

From the future, I expect the existence of a reliable market that will be full of good coins, which will be really useful for the community.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:04:13 PM

From the future, I expect the existence of a reliable market that will be full of good coins, which will be really useful for the community.

Yes you are right, since the technology is continuously growing then we can expect for the transactions to be much faster in the block chain plus the security of every market will be so much tougher than the usual today.
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:36:43 PM

In the next 10 years, technology will grow rapidly, and machines can replace common labor. And with cryptocurrency, it will become and have the potential to replace the big fixture market. The future of my generation will cleanse the whole of the Internet, and cryptos payments will rise to the throne for convenience as well as the speed of transaction.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Teamsah541616

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:51:44 PM

I expect widerspread of crypto currency or at least bitcoin. Im hoping that in the close futur we will see crypto applied everywhere slowly. To be able to use crypto just as easily as fiat to buy whatever you need would be great and definitely bring its value and expansion to higher levels.
TokenAll

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:31:21 AM

I wish people could pay Bitcoins all over the world. And the price of Bitcoins will go up in the future.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:42:49 AM

We expect many ways about bitcoin in future. At present bitcoin is the best business class.Many people are discussing good idea to take bitcoin.Because bitcoin is developing day by day.So we can think, bitcoin will bring golden day for us in future.After all easily we could structure ourselves by thinking bitcoin in future.  Wink Wink Wink
actually a lot will be lost including conventional money and if it is true for what it is because crypto will not need it all and every country will not have their own state money because everything is wearing bitcoin or digital currency.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:06:40 AM

We expect many ways about bitcoin in future. At present bitcoin is the best business class.Many people are discussing good idea to take bitcoin.Because bitcoin is developing day by day.So we can think, bitcoin will bring golden day for us in future.After all easily we could structure ourselves by thinking bitcoin in future.  Wink Wink Wink
actually a lot will be lost including conventional money and if it is true for what it is because crypto will not need it all and every country will not have their own state money because everything is wearing bitcoin or digital currency.
That is the future, in the future we will get a much more practical life and also use more technology to do things.
Technology will become a necessity because we will all be demanding in our lives.
Crypto is a thing that is one part of technological progress, I am sure that crypto will become a world financial system in the future.
GeoManna (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

That is the future, in the future we will get a much more practical life and also use more technology to do things.
Technology will become a necessity because we will all be demanding in our lives.
Crypto is a thing that is one part of technological progress, I am sure that crypto will become a world financial system in the future.
It's nice to see like-minded people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: