Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:10:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get ridd of my newbie status  (Read 667 times)
BirdyCoin (OP)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:26:11 AM

Hi everybody, first post, just to get ridd of that newbie status ...

Interested in lots of different coins, currently mining on Digibyte.
Already found some, looking good!
BiTJack

Activity: 806
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:29:20 AM

See this. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=177133.0
reuitom

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 08:41:22 AM

why still in newbies
tuner

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 09:09:29 AM

I am newbie too, but have been mining many different coins already 6 months and reading this forum since that, I have registered, because I wanted to post an
answer for some question in alternate currencies subforum, but was unable to do that because of the newbies rules, anyhow still glad I have done it.
Beinerfelt

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:23:43 AM

From a newbie to another. I started mining BTC when it was pretty new, somehow I stoped and didnt think of mining for a year or two. Found out later that the BTC value had gone up considerably, but could not recreate my old wallet :-(
So now im back again, mining scrypt coins, hoping to make some money on the side =)
I wanted to recomend two multipools, since I think its the best way to mine efficiently.
Check out switchercoin.com and megamultipool.com I have been mining on switchercoin for a while and it works fine, today I started mining on megamultipool just to see how its like.
I wish you the best in your mining adventure =)
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:30:26 AM

From a newbie to another. I started mining BTC when it was pretty new, somehow I stoped and didnt think of mining for a year or two. Found out later that the BTC value had gone up considerably, but could not recreate my old wallet :-(
So now im back again, mining scrypt coins, hoping to make some money on the side =)
I wanted to recomend two multipools, since I think its the best way to mine efficiently.
Check out switchercoin.com and megamultipool.com I have been mining on switchercoin for a while and it works fine, today I started mining on megamultipool just to see how its like.

How much have you been able to make from mining at this late stage. Thinking of jumping in myself but I thought the days of individual mining being profitable were over, pool or otherwise.

Not new to alt-coin but never mined. Want to make sure it's worth my electricity bill!
minet12x

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:35:53 AM

way to go
scoffer

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:37:37 AM

I must say I really do not like this newbie prevention. Would rather even pay some small sum or wait for certain time than just shoot the shit just to get full access.
tuner

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:40:21 AM

Do you rembember how many bitcoins you had? it's very sad you were unable to restore your wallet, but what can you do. I heard
the story that once some guy payed for the pizza 10 000BTC, and was very happy about that, to be able to buy something with virtual money:)
I wonder if the pizzaguy still has this wallet, if he does, this means he is a millionaire (10 000BTC x 850USD=8 500 000$)

Gabri

Activity: 856
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 10:55:08 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2014, 12:56:54 AM by Gabri

cRazY dWarF

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:00:11 AM

I must say I really do not like this newbie prevention. Would rather even pay some small sum or wait for certain time than just shoot the shit just to get full access.

but protection is to stop spamming the forums. It's a good thing I think Smiley
hi everyone, I am a newbie too Smiley and was looking for help how and what to buy as a start mining equipment. what do you think about Antminer?
Bitk0ing

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:35:33 AM

Looks like I'm a newbie too, i just signed up because i wanted to buy some red fury's from the hardware section and i have been reading in this for quite sometime now..

I want to reply to the topic selling the stuff but still can't Sad
Aminos

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:37:40 AM

same here  Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: