Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:01:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🚀🚀🚀The First Autonomous Mobile Arcade 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AhrikW

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:48:01 PM

Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/moa-21967 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 

Thank you John Verdon, we will be updating the ico holder information shortly!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AhrikW

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:04:35 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2018, 11:09:52 PM by AhrikW

Good day! How strong is the project team to invest in the project?

Hi Mr. Belyavski, we will be providing more social links to our members soon. Also, for current members working in the US, there is a legal requirement where titles can't be associated with the members and projects outside of employment.

The current team/advisor rundown is:

Core Team:
Mark Wong- Graduate - UC Berkeley (#1 public school world)
Eric Wong - Previous Coding Instructor, Silicon Valley - Make School (YC Startup)
Kenny Batista - Apple, Silicon Valley - Software Engineer

Advisors:
Wendy Fong - Previous: Carnegie Mellon University, Silicon Valley Professor, Microsoft, HP
Mike Hong - Current: Test Lead - Activision Blizzard (Top 3 Gaming Company World)
Satyaki Mukherjee - Math Olympiad, grad student UC Berkeley (#1 public school world)
Kai-Chieh Chen - Instructor Numerical Analysis (Algorithms) - UC Berkeley (#1 public school world)
Dennis Moyseyev - Software Engineer Fortune 100 Company (Centene Corporation)

Two more advisors to be announced...
bobthecoinmaker

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:25:46 PM

Hey so I saw the minimum is $500. Is there a maximum? Some coins they have limits so people can’t own too many at once. Also thanks for the summary I will enjoy following along.
AhrikW

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:41:40 PM

Hey so I saw the minimum is $500. Is there a maximum? Some coins they have limits so people can’t own too many at once. Also thanks for the summary I will enjoy following along.

Hi Bob, great point, we want to keep it as fair and decentralized as possible to maintain a happy ecosystem! This will be a stable coin compared to many others. The current investment limit isn't set yet. We've had conversations of with people who want to invest around $10,000-$15,000 thus far.. So maybe around 25-100 ETH. We will be implementing bonuses depending whether the investment is 25+ ETH. We'll keep you updated!
bobthecoinmaker

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:06:02 AM

Hi Bob, great point, we want to keep it as fair and decentralized as possible to maintain a happy ecosystem! This will be a stable coin compared to many others. The current investment limit isn't set yet. We've had conversations of with people who want to invest around $10,000-$15,000 thus far.. So maybe around 25-100 ETH. We will be implementing bonuses depending whether the investment is 25+ ETH. We'll keep you updated!

Thanks. also is there a lock on tokens or can intrade them immediately. If i have a friend how can I show him?
bitconnecthater

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:19:44 PM

is it true vc funding?
bearsworth (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:26:02 PM

is it true vc funding?

We can't comment on that yet Wink.

Bitrated user: cryptomark.
The_Hu

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:59:58 AM

Will merely combine the two sectors will make this project one step ahead in the future? Hopefully this project will be successful in the future.
bobthecoinmaker

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:12:45 PM

Will merely combine the two sectors will make this project one step ahead in the future? Hopefully this project will be successful in the future.

In the whitepaper I saw they describe how they are targeting and what types of things they will be doing. It doesn't seem easy but these guys look pretty smart.
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 09:01:21 AM

Have you ever accumulate coins, gifts or quasi money while playing a game and you wish you can withdraw the game rewards. MOA will grant your wish, it is a mobile gaming platform, which gives room for players to choose their favourite games and play to win tokens which can easily be converted into real life cash. You can also use the MOA token to pay for games, upgrade, and participate in tournaments.
MOA uses Blockchain technology to give you a fantastic gaming experience.

AhrikW

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

Have you ever accumulate coins, gifts or quasi money while playing a game and you wish you can withdraw the game rewards. MOA will grant your wish, it is a mobile gaming platform, which gives room for players to choose their favourite games and play to win tokens which can easily be converted into real life cash. You can also use the MOA token to pay for games, upgrade, and participate in tournaments.
MOA uses Blockchain technology to give you a fantastic gaming experience.

Hi olamidey, I'm not sure if you're asking a question or give us a suggestion. There will be an upcoming edit to the white paper to share more about the tournaments and the rewards. Yes, the tokens will be easily exchanged for real life cash. In addition, yes, we will have a library of quality games that players can play in in order to compete. Feel free to message me if you would like more information, I will try to get back to you in a timely manner.
AhrikW

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:09:00 PM

Hi The_Hu, great question. We believe that combining these two high growth sector will help shape the future. With the advent of blockchain's smart contracts, un-mediated trading between digital assets has become less costly! As mobile gamers and blockchain enthusiasts, we believe that mobile gaming is the perfect use case for smart contracts. What a disruptive combination! We are hopeful too! This is just a short answer, but much of our research and validation has been confirmed and we hope to create a quality product and platform.
Olosahn

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:53:05 AM

I read that China's mobile gaming market is massive. Will you guys be competing against China?
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:05:45 AM

Is this game competition only the games developed by the MOA platform? Or if other games like clash royale, can win MOA tokens in battles?

OI
bearsworth (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:46:23 AM

Forgive the slow response. We've been gaining a bit of traction from subscribers and we're about to start releasing some news moving along. In a few moments I'll be able to answer what you guys wrote.

nounce#777

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:15:01 AM

it says we receive 25% bonus. Is it recommended to hold or what could increase the value of the coin?
bearsworth (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:34:06 AM

Hey guys, for any fellow miners out there, I've got these Bitmain Coupons that I would like to give away for free! All you have to do is register and note your email address here. They are around $100-$200 off per product. PM me your email you used to register and I'll donate the code to you straightaway.

bearsworth (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:05:40 AM

Team,

Vod has informed us that we may have sent emails to BitcoinTalk members as spam despite not knowing they were part of the list. Again, we were unaware that our emails had members from the forum. We are in talk to resolve the issue so that we do not affect those on the BitcoinTalk forum so that faith may be restored to you all  Grin.

Thank you!

ddraper

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:36:25 PM

Hi Mr Bear. I registered on your website but can't pm you.

Good luck with the project.
bearsworth (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:54:17 AM

Hi Mr Bear. I registered on your website but can't pm you.

Good luck with the project.

It might be because you're a new user. I have sent a $200 coupon code. Thanks for registering and enjoy!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: