Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can i stay safe Facebook,gmail,yahoo,bitcointalk id, group, page etc.  (Read 103 times)
jassicaket (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:20:29 AM

I have seen hackers hacking Facebook,gmail,yahoo,bitcointalk id, group, page etc. for various reasons. I got a text, they are afraid of Facebook,gmail,yahoo,bitcointalk ID. This post is for them. The first thing is that Facebook ID is not easy to hack at the present time. Initially, phishing could be teased. Now it does not work. So there is no reason to be worried. Two A strong password can save you from everything. Three The biggest mistake of all is to use the same password for all gmail, facebook, imo,yahoo. So if a hack is done then all of a sudden. Now let's talk about how to password, and how to remember them all. I teach a technique. Before knowing how hackers hack the password. Generally, hacks passwords through a brute force attack. Hackers have a script or program with many password combinations like the Dictatorial book. He is primarily responsible for doing this work. Program 1 After that 2 Then 3, after this one tries to auto login with one password after one and one gets the combination. Suppose your password is "123456". It does not take a minute to hack. Because the computer will take 1 second to get the combinations of 1,2,3,4,5,6. Now the password is "qwerty1234" if it takes 12 days. Now if the password is "qwerty@@@@1234" then it will take 33 years. If you are interested then how to password. Now I want to create a password for creating and remembering passwords; First, take the name or award that will be your favorite and remember. Hold your girl name Asha (Asha). Then password's first four letters asha Now give four (which is four characters) @@@@ sign. Now open your mobile dial pad 1 () 2 (DEF), 4 (GKL) 6 (MKO) 7 (POS) 8 (TUV) 9 (WXYZ). This is like. Then the number for the Asha is 2742. So password: "asha@@@@2742" Now add f with a # (hashtag) f. The password for Facebook,gmail,yahoo,bitcointalk will be: "Asha@@@@2742#" f. Then the password for Gmail will be: Asha@@@@2742# g. Then the password for imo will be: Asha@@@@2742# i. If you do not create that account tense then its first letter will be added to # with the main password.
[B: Do not do this by someone else's name by your girlfriend, if you know the name of your girlfriend, then the rest is completed.]
Thank You.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jeex

Activity: 364
Merit: 58

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

You can use applications to store passwords, for example: 1Password, LastPass and others. If you have 30, 50, 100 or more accounts in different services, you can not remember all passwords!
Anthon_Q

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

I have seen hackers hacking Facebook,gmail,yahoo,bitcointalk id, group, page etc. for various reasons. I got a text, they are afraid of Facebook,gmail,yahoo,bitcointalk ID. This post is for them. The first thing is that Facebook ID is not easy to hack at the present time. Initially, phishing could be teased. Now it does not work. So there is no reason to be worried. Two A strong password can save you from everything. Three The biggest mistake of all is to use the same password for all gmail, facebook, imo,yahoo. So if a hack is done then all of a sudden. Now let's talk about how to password, and how to remember them all. I teach a technique. Before knowing how hackers hack the password. Generally, hacks passwords through a brute force attack. Hackers have a script or program with many password combinations like the Dictatorial book. He is primarily responsible for doing this work. Program 1 After that 2 Then 3, after this one tries to auto login with one password after one and one gets the combination. Suppose your password is "123456". It does not take a minute to hack. Because the computer will take 1 second to get the combinations of 1,2,3,4,5,6. Now the password is "qwerty1234" if it takes 12 days. Now if the password is "qwerty@@@@1234" then it will take 33 years. If you are interested then how to password. Now I want to create a password for creating and remembering passwords; First, take the name or award that will be your favorite and remember. Hold your girl name Asha (Asha). Then password's first four letters asha Now give four (which is four characters) @@@@ sign. Now open your mobile dial pad 1 () 2 (DEF), 4 (GKL) 6 (MKO) 7 (POS) 8 (TUV) 9 (WXYZ). This is like. Then the number for the Asha is 2742. So password: "asha@@@@2742" Now add f with a # (hashtag) f. The password for Facebook,gmail,yahoo,bitcointalk will be: "Asha@@@@2742#" f. Then the password for Gmail will be: Asha@@@@2742# g. Then the password for imo will be: Asha@@@@2742# i. If you do not create that account tense then its first letter will be added to # with the main password.
[B: Do not do this by someone else's name by your girlfriend, if you know the name of your girlfriend, then the rest is completed.]
Thank You.

Hi, this is an issue which has a lot of importance.

You can make longer passwords and more random passwords and store all your passwords in a secure location
without_my_moufles

Activity: 192
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

Well for better security:

- Different password on each website with at least 10 characters mixing letters (lowercase, uppercase), numbers, special characters
- Different e-mail on each website, can use encrypted e-mail for higher security (tutanota for example), name of e-mail to not be linked to you (i.e. not your name@)
- 2A activated if possible
- Use temporary e-mail for stuff not too important
masulum
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:50:09 PM

My strategy is use different e-mail for every account, separate primary email, social email, btt email and bounty/airdrop email.

Too many email. yes, but it will be safe. i'm not recommend you to use disposal email, because if someday you lost your account, no way to restore it.

How to save your password?
1. buy usb flashdisk and save all information about your account here
2. encrypt backup file, you can use pdf, winrar or anything can encrypted it.
3. Use random.org to create password for every account, minimum 12 is very good and strong.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:53:02 PM

Best practice is to use a strong password + 2FA system if the site allows to use it. Most of the sites today including google, facebook, Twitter, yahoo and lots of other sites allow to use 2FA. I'm using Google authenticator and also I'm running an authentication app on my 2 windows 10 notebooks. Also I'm keeping all the backup codes for my accounts. Who can trust the electronic devices like phones. So I'm not afraid if I lost my phone. I think everyone should take care of their accounts.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: