Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:19:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A few tips choose bounty program  (Read 153 times)
laros212 (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

https://tokensale.bitwings.org

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:25:10 AM

a few tips to choose bounty .. hopefully can minimize bounty scam that is not paid.

1. Hard cap ico
   previously check first hard ico cap on its website whether it is already sold or not yet .. maybe there we can slightly predict the ico is not sold in sales

2. Roadmap
    carefully ico roadmap is a project for the long term or short .. try to have a long-term program that continues to be developed .. so did not rule out the developer to develop his project to succeed and still in manage not just leave it out after the project run

3. Number of weeks
    here also take into account the number of weeks or times needed for bounty project .. please do not be too long .. to anticipate the possibility of emergence of saturation due to take so long time in working on one project bounty ico

4.  Bounty manager
     here also try to choose a bounty manager who has a high rank or try that is already popular in the work of a bounty project .. we can choose a manager who may have been doing a lot of projects and succeeded more in priority paid

5.  The media coverage
     here we can monitor or see anywhere and how extensive the ico project is marketed or introduced to the general public in order to know the ico project .. not close the possibility to sustain the successful sale of its hard cap stamp is also .. so its marketing is also faster also to reach the target

6.   Partner ico
     on the ico site we see the supporting partner of the project that supports the success of the program runs ico..example as bancor wings and others ..

7. Rules
    the terms bounty provisions are easy and not too difficult also be our consideration in choosing bounty program .. so we do not feel quickly saturated and stop following the project

maybe it's a little tips from me and if there are additional suggestions to minimize the selection of bounty the scam can be added with pleasure I accept the suggestion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Javanewstar

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:31:52 AM

Most of the time, it's important to see if the ICO project is good enough. This is the first point.
Choose a good bounty manager, however, and avoid those who are only JR members and members.

Defimwh

Activity: 321

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:35:45 AM

The team should also be considered in an ico, because the team's flying hours and experience have an impact on the ico's success, because if the experienced team will succeed the ico
laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:36:47 AM

Most of the time, it's important to see if the ICO project is good enough. This is the first point.
Choose a good bounty manager, however, and avoid those who are only JR members and members.

Its true budd.
we here also see also his ico sales project is running or not .. and also in trying to select a manager who rank is high and popular in handling bounty...

Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:40:53 AM

whitepaper
all information which you need ready in whitepaper, i really suggest to read it, then you'll understand what project is.
it can become minimize scam bounty
laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:41:03 AM

The team should also be considered in an ico, because the team's flying hours and experience have an impact on the ico's success, because if the experienced team will succeed the ico

maybe for the bounty hunter who is still a cloud not too familiar to the team that has been experienced .. maybe here we can see his sales ico already running or not .. but for bounty hunter who has experienced team selection may have been easier to know team that has many experience in world ico

griga85

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:43:34 AM

I support the author, the advice is good, I will follow them. But in our time the manager's rank does not mean anything, the manager is not responsible for the work of Ico itself, even projects with high ratings can come to skam ...
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:48:27 AM

a few tips to choose bounty .. hopefully can minimize bounty scam that is not paid.

1. Hard cap ico
   previously check first hard ico cap on its website whether it is already sold or not yet .. maybe there we can slightly predict the ico is not sold in sales

2. Roadmap
    carefully ico roadmap is a project for the long term or short .. try to have a long-term program that continues to be developed .. so did not rule out the developer to develop his project to succeed and still in manage not just leave it out after the project run

3. Number of weeks
    here also take into account the number of weeks or times needed for bounty project .. please do not be too long .. to anticipate the possibility of emergence of saturation due to take so long time in working on one project bounty ico

4.  Bounty manager
     here also try to choose a bounty manager who has a high rank or try that is already popular in the work of a bounty project .. we can choose a manager who may have been doing a lot of projects and succeeded more in priority paid

5.  The media coverage
     here we can monitor or see anywhere and how extensive the ico project is marketed or introduced to the general public in order to know the ico project .. not close the possibility to sustain the successful sale of its hard cap stamp is also .. so its marketing is also faster also to reach the target

6.   Partner ico
     on the ico site we see the supporting partner of the project that supports the success of the program runs ico..example as bancor wings and others ..

7. Rules
    the terms bounty provisions are easy and not too difficult also be our consideration in choosing bounty program .. so we do not feel quickly saturated and stop following the project

maybe it's a little tips from me and if there are additional suggestions to minimize the selection of bounty the scam can be added with pleasure I accept the suggestion
As for me, it's also very important to pay attention to: 1) the percentage of allocated money on the bounty (usually 1-3% of the total amount of money collected)
2) the distribution of the bounty pool for specific bounties (% allocated to Facebook, Twitter and others)
3) Also it is worth paying attention to the project team (I advise you to avoid Russian teams - an example -  Russian company ALL.Me, after finishing the bounty they reduced the payout from 3% to 0.5%)
bkbbtr

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I think the bounty manager is also a key factor. Those responsible bounty managers can guarantee the interests of bounty hunters, but I also oppose the too demanding bounty manager. I have seen a bounty manager, because his conditions are so harsh that more than 50% of bounty hunters cannot get paid. Angry
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:55:20 AM

1. Hard cap ico

2. Roadmap

3. Number of weeks

4.  Bounty manager

5.  The media coverage

6.   Partner ico

7. Rules

The way that how can I find a good bounty is check the roadmap, ICO partners, the media coverage , the payment of project and also the bounty manager if it really trusted and reliable person.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

Good advice, but for some reason there is no project team and white paper on this list. And yes, with some guys, I agree that the bounty manager does not decide anything.
laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

Thank you very much for your suggestion. I think the bounty manager is also a key factor. Those responsible bounty managers can guarantee the interests of bounty hunters, but I also oppose the too demanding bounty manager. I have seen a bounty manager, because his conditions are so harsh that more than 50% of bounty hunters cannot get paid. Angry

maybe I can suggest a little bounty manager who has a lot of handle ico many paid projects .. like needmoney ..yahoo. sylon trugad. posyandu.miralas..please more in priority whose rank is already high

aokiji06

Activity: 256
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

1.Team
It takes enough time to be able to accept that vision. In realizing a vision, a team that has the credibility and high quality of ideas that can be done well.

How to know if the team is experienced enough and has high credibility and quality? You can see their LinkedIn profile, where all the list of employment and education history is listed.

2. Adviser
You must be senior enough to have a positive performance on the project. They must be registered on the LindkedIn profile, which can prove and connect with the project he has been working on. Separate profiles with connections less than '+500' Available on LinkedIn can say lace credibility

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
success007

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

With the increasing number of ICOs today, it can be very tough finding the one with the most potential. Here are some  tips when searching for an ICO to invest in and to be keep in mind.
1) Read the white paper and roadmap of the project
2) Learn more about the developers that must be very active to develop the project
3) Purchase tokens with long-term use in mind
4) Read other opinions/ and must do your own research about the project
5) See if their funds transparent
6) Check the future plans of the company
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:58:34 PM

I really don't get the part where you put hard cap ico. Please remember that you want to join a good bounty program so why are you looking for a hard cap ico. All the things you wrote here are already part of the whitepaper. Read the whitepaper and do other research (if it exists) about the project and if you think that it is a bad project or it will just scam you, don't join it.

dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

a higher Number of participants in telegram group and the number of followers in twitter page also would be great. That shows the popularity of the project. But not always. That's just another extra thing to be considered.
laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:18:38 PM

With the increasing number of ICOs today, it can be very tough finding the one with the most potential. Here are some  tips when searching for an ICO to invest in and to be keep in mind.
1) Read the white paper and roadmap of the project
2) Learn more about the developers that must be very active to develop the project
3) Purchase tokens with long-term use in mind
4) Read other opinions/ and must do your own research about the project
5) See if their funds transparent
6) Check the future plans of the company

Rank for bounty manager its need i think...many newbie update bounty program now..

JTEN18

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

Well, for choosing bounty program some things should be considered, such as, The hard cap amount, website, roadmap of that campaign, social media activities, telegram group subscribers. These things can help one to choose and differentiate a bounty campaign from other. (One more thing that is required is EXPERIENCE!!)
bunny0612

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:24:32 PM

1. Hard cap ico

2. Roadmap

3. Number of weeks

4.  Bounty manager

5.  The media coverage

6.   Partner ico

7. Rules

Thanks for your tips. But I suggest adding a few more like:
1. The team, advisor: Have good people with experienced in the areas of the project.
2. Bounty pool: Large pool will help you earn more token
With all the above, I think we can successful in bounty
laros212 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 11:39:37 AM

1. Hard cap ico

2. Roadmap

3. Number of weeks

4.  Bounty manager

5.  The media coverage

6.   Partner ico

7. Rules

Thanks for your tips. But I suggest adding a few more like:
1. The team, advisor: Have good people with experienced in the areas of the project.
2. Bounty pool: Large pool will help you earn more token
With all the above, I think we can successful in bounty

Its true budd team advisor must have high rank i thin 4.+ It very detail for choose about bounty program..great idea for choosing

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: