Bitcoin Forum
May 16, 2024, 09:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why investors do not care about the bitcoin exchange rate fluctuation?  (Read 161 times)
A.Bagdad (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:56:48 AM
Merited by Step NOY (5)

Large crypto investors are not worried about the fall of the main crypto currency
Despite the serious correction, large investors are also positive and confident in the long-term growth of the value of the main cryptocurrency.
I just have one question, why are they so sure?

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

The cycle will go on that when bitcoin hits the lowest and started to be in dip again.

Most of the biggest investors will be encouraged and attracted to buy more bitcoin at the cheapest price so they are confident. And this type of spirit and confidence was being passed even to the smallest (not most) holder of bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Nikola282828

Activity: 219
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

The cycle will go on that when bitcoin hits the lowest and started to be in dip again.

Most of the biggest investors will be encouraged and attracted to buy more bitcoin at the cheapest price so they are confident. And this type of spirit and confidence was being passed even to the smallest (not most) holder of bitcoin.
Turns out they're just sure, that's all? somehow it seems like they just know something. Do you really think that if bitcoin collapses to the bottom, it will start buying again?
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:03:24 AM

I think this is as a result of the previous performance of Bitcoin, Bitcoin has a very sound fundamantals and the main event in Bitcoin is coming and this is bitcoin halving, the price would go up and the maining reward half, and if you look around and see, alot of businesses have been built on Bitcoin and they all expect a return from their investment going forward
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:25:41 PM

Turns out they're just sure, that's all? somehow it seems like they just know something.
Likely.

We don't know if there are conspiracies or they are sharing their thoughts about the market, who knows if they are sharing same thoughts and signals?

Do you really think that if bitcoin collapses to the bottom, it will start buying again?
Yes, like I said it's a cycle.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

Because bitcoin is recognized by more and more countries, why not bet against it?
Bitcoin's status has been recognized, and more and more financial institutions intend to buy it.

LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

My confidence in the cryptocurrency market stems from my recognition of blockchain technology. I think humankind must enter the cashless society in the future so that it can speed up human development. I think this is a big trend and it is a global trend. This is my confidence in BTC.

ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:52:30 PM

They don't care about it , I think it is because their investments are not on bitcoin I guess it is on other platforms.
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:02:25 PM

They do not care because the up-trend persists despite the volatility. Despite being less than a half of its all time high, bitcoin still costs 10 times more than same month last year.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

When you invest into a good project with a good use case, there is nothing to be worried about. The spirit every investor has is to sow. To sow in the sense that, you do not have to hold back, invest into other things and only by this will there be growth.
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:32:57 PM

Large crypto investors are not worried about the fall of the main crypto currency
Despite the serious correction, large investors are also positive and confident in the long-term growth of the value of the main cryptocurrency.
first, because confidence is the key to success. many savvy investors are already thinking about the steps they take and they know they will be able to overcome something that will happen so that their investment is always successful. usually, smart investors have also put some capital into different investments.
Step NOY

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:46:44 PM

Because bitcoin is recognized by more and more countries, why not bet against it?
Bitcoin's status has been recognized, and more and more financial institutions intend to buy it.
In my opinion, the only reason why btc still lives is because it is just used somewhere else...a worthless currency, I do not like it because a lot depends on it as if.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:16:19 PM

What I think is a good discussion, in my opinion, a large investor called a whale, I'm just a small fish in the crypto world. the whales believe about the future of blockchain technology in the future, so we as small fish must think the whale's mind
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

Because with this fluctuation in cryptocurencies market, we'll earn money. What happens if a crypto currencies change just around several "tip" like forex, there will not pump and dump any more Cheesy

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:01:25 PM

For some reason it seems that when the market begins to rise, and will rise all will earn this very quickly and many will leave the game ( well, those who have hlebanul more).

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
vadimkavp

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:15:10 PM

Likely investors that you know. Many enthusiasts believe in the development of the cryptocurrency market. Also, many investors see the future and great prospects in the blockchain technology. Therefore, they still confidently hold their coins. In General, during the current correction, many will leave the market, only the most patient will remain. They will be rewarded.
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:32:09 PM

try not to judge from all the prices or benefits of bitcoin, but see what's brought in and what bitcoin will provide. yes, future technology that can help and bring change to all circles of society in his life.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:38:49 PM

Well, I guess they are not, because no one can be that sure. Also, if you look to their available funds, you would probably see that a lot of us, are actually investing much more in percentage than they are, and we are probably no so sure as well. Not talking bad about bitcoin here because I actually believe in it, and I will keep investing in it as much as I can, without compromising my financial life, if anything goes wrong.

I don't see any problems with the concept, and to be honest, the only thing that could make bitcoin fail would be greed. Unfortunately a lot of users see bitcoin as a way to evade taxes. That will only create a war with governments. On the other hand, a lot of governments and banks want to keep their dominance over money, and that itself could be enough for them to put a war against bitcoin.

Anyone that is honest can actually see that bitcoin has a lot of advantages over our current financial system, and it should make it's way as a currency. I see no big flaws on bitcoin as a concept, and I hope it succeeds on it's goals. I do see flaws on our society, that could try to exploit some of the bitcoin key features (decentralization, and eventually anonymity as it evolves further).

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

poliy1219

Activity: 146

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

Large encrypted investors have a complete investment plan, and they have joined the encrypted community at a very early time, and as long as the community is growing, we have no reason to believe that bitcoin will continue to increase its value.
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:42:11 PM

They do not give two craps about lambos on the moon or gainz with many z's. These guys are experienced and serious at investing unlike most of us. So whatever happens short term is irrelevant to these guys. Why would you lose sleep if one investment is doing poorly when you have 20 different ones going?  - Therein lies the difference between plebs like most of us and real investors I think.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: