Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Offer to Mid/Large Size Bitcoin Mining Companies:  (Read 643 times)
BittBurger (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 04:46:40 PM

We are starting a business which will be offering Bitcoin to a unique subset of investors.

We are looking for any mid-to-large size Bitcoin mining operations which may be interested in selling 1,000 BTC per month to a buyer, ongoing, without the hassle of an exchange.

If you feel this describes your business, and the type of volume you are doing, please contact me via PM and we can discuss the details.

Thanks!

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 06:36:16 PM

More info?

I was curious as to why you are requesting a mining operation of that size instead of simply someone able to provide that quantity.

grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 06:41:25 PM

More info?

I was curious as to why you are requesting a mining operation of that size instead of simply someone able to provide that quantity.
it's for coin laundering. mined coins = no history

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2014, 06:48:02 PM

More info?

it's for coin laundering. mined coins = no history

Got it.  That will cost a pretty premium especially since few miners (other than pools) can produce that many coins.  I would think Pools would stay away from such a risk as the miners would have a few issues with receiving what could be tainted coins for their efforts.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: