Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] PARQ by Parksen - 🌳A Green, Smart and Connected World🌳  (Read 1735 times)
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:44:37 AM

Parksen is Green
Everyone should aspire to the goal of this project. After all, if we unite, we can make our ecology cleaner, less pollution. It's all in our hands. Joining this project, I realized that this project will help many cities get rid of congestion and correctly plan parking.

If everything you care about is a greener world there are many ways to contribute. There is so much trouble going on with pollution that it requires a collective effort to change that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SAYDAKHMETOV

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:44:26 PM

City problems with congestion, traffic jams, parking is a headache of the authorities. Parksen is building a Green, Smart and Connected City Platform, with the help of a block of Chain technology, which in the future will help to resolve all these problems.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:46:02 PM

So the project is about managing a parking lot. But in which areas that the project will be covers?
Will it available globally across the globe?

Dugari

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 05:50:51 PM

Who knows what happened to the PARQ campaign for August: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4804340.0
No payments. Admin @PARQ did not come to the forum from 17 August.
canwithme

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:05:04 PM

A brand new project that aims to make the future of cryptocurrency better. I support this project because I believe in the capability of the team who created this that they will succeed
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:29:16 PM

Using the Parksen parking app, drivers can locate, reserve and pay for their parking before ever leaving home. The app then guides them there following the fastest possible route
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:27:44 PM

Hard to believe that you are serious about this ICO when you don't make any social media posts for 10 days. PLease, give more information.

As developers answered, they actually hired extra personal that works in house directly within the company. You will see more content coming up during next week. SOFTCAP already reached.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:42:47 PM

Urban traffic is a serious problem in megacities. But, any developments in this area should be supported by municipalities and authorities otherwise, nothing will come of it.

i agree only in the cities where the local authorities are ready to cooperate with the legislation and the voters, which can happen. otherwise this is a waste of time and collected money fund will go into emptiness.
For me, it seems to me that every cooperation between the authorities and such projects will not allow to fully open the potential of the project. authorities now as always will come up with some prohibitions, rules, taxes, and the like. and this does not always have a positive effect on future development.
kusumadewi

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

Parksen meeting with EU MEP Wim van de Camp!  PARKSEN are excited to let you know that he is highly supportive for us to get into the TEN-T project.
Want to learn more details?
Read more about it on:

https://www.parqtoken.com/parksen-meeting-with-eu-for-european-level-project-founding/
Bourne323

Activity: 176
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:01:43 AM

Utilizing the Ethereum blockchain, smart contracts, a universal ledger and a variety of IoT devices, we will create a truly sustainable and intelligent city development platform. With the collected data, we will be able to battle back against the ever-rising levels of traffic congestion and pollution that are damaging life in large urban metropolises and small cities alike.

Elcapsono

Activity: 434

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:28:52 PM

Hard to believe that you are serious about this ICO when you don't make any social media posts for 10 days. PLease, give more information.

As developers answered, they actually hired extra personal that works in house directly within the company. You will see more content coming up during next week. SOFTCAP already reached.

And with a number of them are ICO? It makes me happy that they collected soft-cap at a time when there is a draft, do not collect even that. And when will the ICO end? By december or when?

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
chon83
Copper Member

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:45:43 AM

The concept that someone could find a parking spot in big cities with an application will make the token to have some intrinsic value. Good luck.
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

What you write is a very important issue. But, this is already a concern of local municipalities. And they solve this problem. They are allocated a lot of money. For example, you will collect money, but nobody will be allowed into this business anyway.
Could you tell me what the heck you mean is? Most of the people are writing a bad language in the every announcement thread.
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:47:43 AM

Seize the opportunity! This is the time to invest in PARQ!
https://www.parqtoken.com/3331-2/
motienvolam

Activity: 291
Merit: 20

I love my wife and my little girl

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:42:02 AM

Minutes ago, I occasionally saw several guys who worn signature of the project.
In the OP, I can not find information and rules of the campaign.
Where is link to find it out?
I wish that I can join it next week, so many thanks to your all coming help.
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:39:54 PM

Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:01:25 PM

The new team should have a new and good idea to make the project trip even better in the sales of running tokens. It's time to see developments that will occur with new things.
marthorlly

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:17:43 AM

Per toke are looking at an extremely fertile and underdeveloped industry with a lot of areas that are ripe for immediate improvement. This includes, but is not limited to, decreasing our carbon footprint, utilizing IoT devices and ofering a one size-fts-all cloud-based solution that can be easily adapted by cities, parking garages, companies and individual consumers.
kusumadewi

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

PARQ like to offer you a coupon, that could save you A LOT when you are parking around the shopping malls or supermarkets.

As a smart person who always know how to save small budgets for bigger gifts, you definitely can’t miss the discount for this year! Come here and get your coupon.
https://www.parqtoken.com/halloweencoupon/
Coupon code: HALLOWEEN

You will receive an additional 50% PARQ tokens when you purchase our tokens during the presale and public ICO.

https://twitter.com/PARQtoken/status/1057551606563115009
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:57:48 PM

As developers said, you can also find them on new WeChat group. If you speak Mandarin or would like to read more about PARQ in Mandarin this is the place to be. Good news

https://www.parqtoken.com/we-are-launching-wechat-group/

It looks like this project provides group applications other than telegram. but it is a unique thing to hear because almost everyone prefers a telegram group.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: