Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:05:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Auction] BITMAIN launch first batch AntMiner S1-180GH/s 360W on wall  (Read 20828 times)
ineedit

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 04:19:56 PM

Many thanks Goxed, you have put my fears about the hardware to rest with the shot of your pool stats  Smiley

If I have been help then please show your thanks         BTC: 127PRogAVZiV3fEmpJERh9KemK3a3Ffh6G         LTC: LXghFL8mZffpTFkm2nRTesuDrV5DJQP3Js

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goxed
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006

Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

View Profile
November 28, 2013, 09:06:32 PM

Many thanks Goxed, you have put my fears about the hardware to rest with the shot of your pool stats  Smiley
Cool Smiley

Revewing Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
JKBtCn

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2013, 05:15:33 PM

You should change the LAN into “DHCP client” mode

Does this have to be changed? or can it be left at 192.168.2.xxx?
I don't have DHCP server running on my router.

LAN is useless for the users, so you don't need worry about that.

it would be nice to see a step-by-step with a few pictures to make the process more fool-proof.

coming soon
Can it be flashed through jtag if it gets bricked?

Yes, but it will be mission impossible for average users to do this. In China we already have two buyers suffered this, and we have to ship them a new control board.

Bitmain,

My machine is locked. No mining done. Can you please send a new control board asap or recommend best resolution. Do not know best practice to short...otherwise need technical assistance to short.

Thank you,
JK

NXT-XFAH-7N9C-6AS6-B3GLZ                BTC: 1MMzqYNNqQMMhY524Z9ThuQrRQW2whCmGk
NHZ: 8709719431783299770                 QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | Qi24ssRqmEo3Wepv9pgdmqNuTDKQByiEfd
novymivo

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 01:17:33 AM

it would be nice to see a step-by-step with a few pictures to make the process more fool-proof.

coming soon

Yes, but it will be mission impossible for average users to do this. In China we already have two buyers suffered this, and we have to ship them a new control board.

Bitmain,

My machine is locked. No mining done. Can you please send a new control board asap or recommend best resolution. Do not know best practice to short...otherwise need technical assistance to short.

Thank you,
JK

try this :

https://github.com/AntMiner/AntGen1/blob/master/manual/AntMiner%20FAQ.pdf

1DP6hkRCNoxE15QFfyeqxRk1qu7gX4FzGS
JKBtCn

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:00:33 AM

coming soon

Bitmain,

Thank you,
JK

try this :

I read that but wondering about the following step 3 in the FAQ:

"Step3: Short the RESET PIN to 3.3V as the following picture for more than 3 seconds"

Is this 3.3V reset done with a simple jumper wire touching these two points for 3-5 sec? Guess I a bit concerned about the "3.3V" and needing to adjust voltage, etc....thanks!

NHZ: 8709719431783299770                 QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | Qi24ssRqmEo3Wepv9pgdmqNuTDKQByiEfd
novymivo

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 04:24:20 AM

coming soon

Bitmain,

Thank you,
JK

try this :

I read that but wondering about the following step 3 in the FAQ:

"Step3: Short the RESET PIN to 3.3V as the following picture for more than 3 seconds"

Is this 3.3V reset done with a simple jumper wire touching these two points for 3-5 sec? Guess I a bit concerned about the "3.3V" and needing to adjust voltage, etc....thanks!

yes
use wire to connect them for 5 sec .

1DP6hkRCNoxE15QFfyeqxRk1qu7gX4FzGS
JKBtCn

View Profile
December 15, 2013, 07:08:30 AM

Thanks a lot novymivo, it worked! A lot easier than expected.  Smiley

machinationus

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 12:49:45 AM

Before you received the goods, you want to read this carefully. If you have any questions, please ask.

First, you have to connect your computer and the miner directly with an Ethernet cable. Then you manually set your IP address at 192.168.2.XXX, so you can browse the control panel. This is very similar to other OpenWRT based miners.

Default user name and password: root / root.

Please check the LAN setting before you change the WAN ip address. You should change the LAN into “DHCP client” mode, and click “Switch Protocol” then click “Save and apply”. Make sure the LAN interface is really in DHCP client mode. Then you can change WAN interface IP address according to your local network settings. The LAN is useless for users, but only useful to developers. If you do not follow this, and set LAN and WAN’s IP address at the same subset, you will not be able to log into the control panel again.

Don’t forget the WAN IP address you have set up. If you forget, you will not be able to login into the miner.

No reset to factory settings?

No, there is not in this version of control board. That's why I posted here. Please use labels and notes.

Please do not forget the login password if you change it.

And if that happens where can one get a new bitmaintech v1.2 comm board? I may have a little problem..

xjack

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:27:01 PM

Before you received the goods, you want to read this carefully. If you have any questions, please ask.

First, you have to connect your computer and the miner directly with an Ethernet cable. Then you manually set your IP address at 192.168.2.XXX, so you can browse the control panel. This is very similar to other OpenWRT based miners.

Please check the LAN setting before you change the WAN ip address. You should change the LAN into “DHCP client” mode, and click “Switch Protocol” then click “Save and apply”. Make sure the LAN interface is really in DHCP client mode. Then you can change WAN interface IP address according to your local network settings. The LAN is useless for users, but only useful to developers. If you do not follow this, and set LAN and WAN’s IP address at the same subset, you will not be able to log into the control panel again.

Don’t forget the WAN IP address you have set up. If you forget, you will not be able to login into the miner.

No, there is not in this version of control board. That's why I posted here. Please use labels and notes.

And if that happens where can one get a new bitmaintech v1.2 comm board? I may have a little problem..

https://github.com/AntMiner/AntGen1/tree/master/manual

AntMiner FAQ pdf has instructions on how to jump two connections for a factory reset.  Note the IP will change as documented in that FAQ.

xjack - 1xjackDMgJCLn1LDtbgh51DYw6uRgeHVb
Reputation thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482124.0
machinationus

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 12:13:09 AM

https://github.com/AntMiner/AntGen1/tree/master/manual

AntMiner FAQ pdf has instructions on how to jump two connections for a factory reset.  Note the IP will change as documented in that FAQ.

OK that worked, I just needed to hookup miner with LAN , set my laptop  IP to 192.168.2.x  or 192.168.1.x and ping in CMD window. I got 2 of them miners and after reset one was 192.168.1.99 and the other was after resets 192.168.2.99. But it would be nice to see spare parts on Ebay or AliExpress in case something was really damaged.
Any idea how to upgrade to the best cgminer for this miner? I got different versions in each one.

cgminer V3.4.3-1 and the other one has cgminer V3.8.5-1

xjack

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:48:04 PM

Can't help with firmware, mine came with a reset button and firmware 12.12.2013.

Haven't seen anything that indicates these are better with the newer firmware.

xjack - 1xjackDMgJCLn1LDtbgh51DYw6uRgeHVb
Reputation thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=482124.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: