Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Each country has its own crypto currency!  (Read 3576 times)
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:40:32 AM

of course we see it in terms of demands on the coin itself, not on the country's economic condition. we know that China is currently on an increasing economy, but their interest in crypto is not too high. so I think not for China. precisely European countries like Belgium, Russia, or England will get high marks if they make their own crypto coins.
JimmyJeri

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:31:36 AM

I think it is not necessary for each country to have its own crypto currency. Each country already has fiat currency as a national currency. Therefore, I think we only should create a global crypto currency
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:33:15 AM

If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?

Obviously if there is a coin for every country no other leading high demand, only a Rich country but for the small country is still the same situation with no currency applied, because of a luck of supporters. We have to admit that some other small country will rise gradually for their economy because of the help and support from the leading and top rich country.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 03:39:36 AM

it seems like that, every country will issue its own cryptocurrency with a price rate of 1: 1 with the country's currency, and the government directly manages the total supply of this currency
I feel that it is quite convenient for people who want to keep making transactions easily safe and fast, and I think the biggest obstacle is the banking sector which certainly will refuse and hate the policy,
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

If that's true, maybe the most expensive is USA coin and Russian coin. Because crypto growth rates there are very rapid.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:27:15 AM

Good idea if every country starts new crypto coin for their own and in the crypto world bitcoin is more powerful like now US Dollar which is using for International transactions. IF each country has it's own crypto then it will be more better for users of that country.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
armarsterling7

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:44:10 AM

If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
I think that is not one of the best solutions. Because when the government joins the market, Bitcoin and other altcoins will die. This is only a small market in the money transfer sector, it will not be able to attract the world.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 600

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:07:00 AM

all depending on blockchaine on which they will be run,all the countries you mentioned in the topic can have their own blockchain, but those of Africa the majority will be linked to that of France so the Francoin will be the most expensive. Grin
Any of them can be the most expensive depending on the popularity and demand.

Most of government backed up tokens failed. What's the purpose of having a cryptocurrency if they already have fiat? they just digitized their currency but its different from cryptocurrency itself. Crypto's are meant to be decentralized although some are stable and centralized but their value will be determined by its demand and supply. So if a country coin will exist, they might consider it of declaring not as a crypto.
jjohnathn

Activity: 74

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:12:15 AM

I don't think so. They wouldn't care about public sales. What they would do is that inside their country, you can only use the country's crypto currency. This crypto currency will be backed up by the country's GNP. They could always don't ban other crypto currencies but they'll have a tax free system with using their national coin.
Also crypto currencies requirement demand and supply so the crypto should use world wide in order to increase.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:31:04 AM

I think that is not one of the best solutions. Because when the government joins the market, Bitcoin and other altcoins will die. This is only a small market in the money transfer sector, it will not be able to attract the world.
different from me, like fiat currency, where every country almost all has its own currency. so this will be a good development, because of course every country recognizes cryptocurrency

Robbio

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:22:50 AM

Yes, many countries will issue their own stable coins, which means that the government has begun to accept cryptocurrencies, and cryptocurrencies will promote a society without cash.
jimmyd178

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:54:51 AM

This will change nothing since it's still a centralized system controlled by government. It will have been a good one if government will remove it's central banks from controlling price and allow market forces the determine the value, which everyone knows will not happen. With the likes of Mfchain working towards mass adoption of cryptocurrency and if the succeed since every indication shows their on the right track, their will  be no need for regional coins since a borders economy have already been created.
lauder_larger

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

If every country has their own cryptocurrency then that makes no difference than what we have now because then we can consider cryptocurrency as a fiat. Their value will grow according to their country's effort towards the world. What i'm trying to say is that there will be no use if every country has their own cryptocurrency, that means the value of world cryptocurrency will be weaken. The value won't be as high as now.

Yes, you have a point, It will be much easier if the other nations have the same currency, imagine all the people in the world using a single currency , you can use it anywhere you want, But I think that logic is hard to achieve , because of the nations other perspective leaders, It will depend on the economy and other things.It will surely affects the living of the people.
It will be difficult for its users to use their country’s crypto in the international market. We want ease in using our crypto worldwide. For this purpose there should be only one crypto and in my opinion that one crypto must be bitcoin. I don’t need any exchange in the future for my transactions. I want to enjoy cashless world with one usable digital currency.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

I think that someday every country will have their own coin, but with better names Smiley
When all countires will accept cryptocurrency they will make theit own coins.
maydna

Activity: 2982
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:40:13 AM

I think that someday every country will have their own coin, but with better names Smiley

That is what they do if they want to take control of the cryptocurrency world so they can get involved in the crypto business and gain the benefits from the crypto. But I don't think that their coin will be expensive because they need to compete with the other and they need to proves that their system is better than the other. Everything can happen especially for the government because they have unlimited resources that they can use to show their power to other countries.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dowellness

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

I don't think so. They wouldn't care about public sales. What they would do is that inside their country, you can only use the country's crypto currency. This crypto currency will be backed up by the country's GNP. They could always don't ban other crypto currencies but they'll have a tax free system with using their national coin.
None of them will reach to higher since they're not global nor using world wide. Instead of thinking about those crypto currency you should thing about bitcoin and alt. Also you can't buy it nor you can sell it because you have to live there where these coins are using.
baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

I strongly agree, I believe that we will soon see that many countries issue their own stable currency, which is an acknowledgement of cryptocurrency.
chainedblocks

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

I think it will be like fiat money, because still controlled by government. And like current fiat money, its depending on their economic strenght. I think it can not called cryptocurrency because central banks still control the supply and the value
Yeah there will be no difference in fiat and government owned crypto. One country’s people will not use the crypto of any other country. It will not succeed, and I think it will not be acceptable to other countries. Anyway we should not waste our time in personal coins. Bitcoin is enough for the whole country and we should promote bitcoin in the whole world.
kifumi

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:21:56 PM

Im wonder about this one, since the coin is own by the government. It would be many manipulation to the coin becoz you know the government very sly when see something worthy. About the future it self it's depends on how can we use it, if there's no function to the coin at all then its worth nothing.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1140
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

That is what they do if they want to take control of the cryptocurrency world so they can get involved in the crypto business and gain the benefits from the crypto. But I don't think that their coin will be expensive because they need to compete with the other and they need to proves that their system is better than the other. Everything can happen especially for the government because they have unlimited resources that they can use to show their power to other countries.

For me it's hard for a country to implement their own crypto unless their people will have the interest on buying that coins as part of their holdings. If that country was non education with crypto, I guess their residence will use the dedicated crypto which will boom in the next few months which gathered the interest from traders of other countries.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: