Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:48:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Each country has its own crypto currency!  (Read 3575 times)
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:26:13 AM

it can happen that each country will issue its own cryptocurrency but this is very difficult because crypto is very different from fiat and they do not have full control of crypto money that is why they might prefer to legalize and provide security facilities and services for cryptocurrency.
We are well aware of the crypto market which is most profitable in the current time though profitable but very sensitive as well. If you treat it according to the rules and principles then you can survive there irrespective of whatever crypto coin it is.

Many countries are using these decentralized coins but many countries are opposing as well. However those who are accepting these coins are in profit and on the track of success.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:11:12 AM

if each country has its own crypto, I don't think it will make a difference with fiat that has been owned by each country, because of course there will be some types of regulations that will be made as in fiat currency in general, and I think that there will certainly be a central set in terms of financial turnover in the form of crypto and of course if viewed in terms of value it will depend on how advanced the country is in terms of economy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:25:49 AM

If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?

Im wonder about this one, since the coin is own by the government. It would be many manipulation to the coin becoz you know the government very sly when see something worthy. About the future it self it's depends on how can we use it, if there's no function to the coin at all then its worth nothing.

Many manipulation? I don't think so. If every country made their own fiats cryptocurrencies, it is obvious it will not be a decentralized crypto, it is centralized that also means it is not volatile.

Not volatile because they will be just basing the price of it to their own fiats. The government will not let other people manipulate their currencies since it is the same as their fiat like now. The only difference I am seeing when every country does this is that there will be a lot of efficiency in that certain country when it comes to payments. When you travel you don't need to bring your wallet or your ATM.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:56:46 AM

What I see is that only Japan (MUFG) and Venezuela (Petro) are active so far, other countries are still concentrated with Fiat, in the end they will become altcoins, just like other crypto ecosystems, but there is one point where USD is no longer decisive prices, all will follow the price of bitcoin.

This is still a debate and a MoU is needed, the G20 negotiations also consider this not very important, but the important thing is that they do not prohibit and continue to conduct periodic studies.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KGBx

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:46:22 PM

I think that this scenario is possible only in condition that such coins will replace fiat in that countries or if that tokens will be used to work with taxes, tenders etc.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:02:20 PM

If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?

In my opinion, I think it is impossible for every country have a coin because it will only lead to confusion of people in the proper and correct coins and how to exchange it to their currency. Also, if ever that would happen the price of it is ofcourse depends on the market of the cryptocurrency.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

It does not matter for which country has its own currency. The only thing is that here in cryptocurrency all of the contributors and investors for that coin are earning. Generally if you will going to invest in a certain coin you will be the part of the success of that coin even if you are not living in the country where the coin was being created or the project being implemented.

Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 11:01:23 PM

The price of the coins will most likely be in accordance to the prices of the traditional fiat currency of the countries you have mentioned. GBcoin may still be higher than others.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:44:03 AM

Government cryptocurrency will be controlled by government on the value and the supply, so i dont think the price of government crypto will be expensive. Different with decentralized cryptocurrency, the supply is limited and there is no authorities can control it
Penthesilea

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:01:40 AM

I think it will happen to discrimination. The difference between co-cryptocurrency leads to speculation or exclusivity. There is control in different directions.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:47:59 AM

What for every country have own coin, its look not so good for the country it self, all of country could allowed for using bitcoin or altcoin as legal transaction without have created their own coin.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:05:06 PM

In my opinion, I think it is impossible for every country have a coin because it will only lead to confusion of people in the proper and correct coins and how to exchange it to their currency. Also, if ever that would happen the price of it is ofcourse depends on the market of the cryptocurrency.
Yeah it will be a little harder but we know every country is now using different local currencies and it will remain the same for years, so the one thing that we found common in every country is bitcoin currency, almost all countries are using bitcoin as currency and they are buying all kind of goods with it, people are trading and investing with bitcoin from country to country, so it has the best higher value all over the world.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
romantic007

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:21:12 PM

I think it really depends on how those coins would be made and managed. But definitely coins of China, USA, Japan, GB would be popular initially.

Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

I don't support the idea of every country owning its own cryptocurrency. But if by peradventure it happens, I believe the USAcoin will be more expensive because of a possible more publicity coverage.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:04:06 AM

If all countries should have their own cryptocurrencies, I think the USA coin will have higher price than others cause they are currency is the leading currency in the world. But if that’s to happen, I don’t think it will be decentralized like the real cryptocurrencies we are seeing now, they are going to be centralized I guess, and only those living in the country will be investing in their country’s coin.
nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:37:14 AM

I can't decipher what country does GBcoin stands for. If that's Great Britain, than i think it's one of the most expensive crypto because we know how the western countries are already engaged in cryptocurrencies too.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Rejevunator

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:45:16 AM

Im wonder about this one, since the coin is own by the government. It would be many manipulation to the coin becoz you know the government very sly when see something worthy. About the future it self it's depends on how can we use it, if there's no function to the coin at all then its worth nothing.
Yes every country has there own cryptocurrency but its useless to buy them because those currency will only there where it launched which mean it won't work on international they will be not world wide or global.
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:52:52 AM

if each country has its own crypto, I don't think it will make a difference with fiat that has been owned by each country, because of course there will be some types of regulations that will be made as in fiat currency in general, and I think that there will certainly be a central set in terms of financial turnover in the form of crypto and of course if viewed in terms of value it will depend on how advanced the country is in terms of economy.
Yes you’re right, it won’t have any difference with the fiat that is being used and there will be regulations set in place for it. All that wouldn’t make sense, like why do we even need it? I don’t see any reason and fiat already serves for all purposes; transaction and everything and can be used both offline and online. When it comes to value, every country’s coin will still have the same value as their main currency currently has.
Ycekezuv

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:59:33 AM

Recently, news about the fact that countries are beginning to develop their stablecoin is often heard, so it is quite possible that all countries will soon work with cryptocurrency!
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:32:01 AM

Recently, news about the fact that countries are beginning to develop their stablecoin is often heard, so it is quite possible that all countries will soon work with cryptocurrency!
in future it will lead to that, but i think it takes a long time, considering there are still many countries that are not ready to accept it. and i think for a country that knows BCC first, it will prosper if BTC is permitted in all countries
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: