Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:01:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Each country has its own crypto currency!  (Read 3574 times)
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:20:15 AM

No matter how many cryptos each countries have, the one with a better concept among others will always have a better chance of getting its market cap and price pumped basically because more investors will be attracted to it.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:22:03 AM

If states begin to create their own centralized cryptocurrency, it will simply be a working complement to their regular national money.
 Most likely, they will even have the same value. The centralized cryptocurrency of individual states will provide cryptocurrency opportunities to ordinary currencies, it will be a kind of combination of cryptocurrency and local money. In my opinion, it is too early to say that such a cryptocurrency will be absolutely useless. It seems that this may be the type of current stable coins, only they will be used mainly not as a trading on the exchange, but as a payment system. This is what we lack for now.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:28:39 AM

Owning a currency in a country is like a regular fiat for me and I think the highest value of them all will gonna USD Crypto currency. That's why I think I will just invest my money in a regular and popular currency like my favorite currencies which is Ethereum, XRP, BCH, etc.

gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:33:04 PM

Electronic money is growing all over the world. But every country has its own investment in different electronic currencies. The value of each penny in each country is not the same. They depend on the economic development of the countries. Which countries are strong financially, e-money is strong.

It is possible. I can imagine that some countries will decide to do it. I have heard that Russians were talking about the appearance of their cryptoruble. maybe, their citizens will be interested in it.
btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
I think its not gonna happen,almost all governments hate cryptocurrency.If different countries have their own cryptocurrency i think they will make a coin that they can control and the concept of being decentralized in a cryptocurrency is already gone.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:38:44 PM

I believe that there are two factors, one of them is associated with the literacy rate, The basic requirement to use blockchain based cryptocurrencies lies in the ability to use the internet and devices to transact and we don't have an impressive literacy rate especially when it comes to the technology. The second one is the risk of going against the fundamentals of the principles of the blockchain, it doesn't make any sense if any government is issuing cryptocurrency and holding the control of it without sharing it with the users because even in that case it won't be truly decentralized.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:14:29 PM

Electronic money is growing all over the world. But every country has its own investment in different electronic currencies. The value of each penny in each country is not the same. They depend on the economic development of the countries. Which countries are strong financially, e-money is strong.

It is possible. I can imagine that some countries will decide to do it. I have heard that Russians were talking about the appearance of their cryptoruble. maybe, their citizens will be interested in it.
For sure it is good to happen because now as in this age of digitals we really need and want changes same as other systems, currency needs the change too, so I am sure this is gona be new revolution, after it all over the world people will use crypto currency not the fiat currency according to me using crypto is malty beneficial and Russia also many other countries are converting their payments to crypto currency now.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:33:59 PM

Yeah sure it will grow because other countries will own other countries coin and I believe coins like USAcoin will be in high demand. and I believe it might happen in near future because it will help the government to cut down cost on maintaining the paper money

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:20:54 AM

If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?

I think it will be like fiat money, because still controlled by government. And like current fiat money, its depending on their economic strenght. I think it can not called cryptocurrency because central banks still control the supply and the value
Yeah there will be no difference in fiat and government owned crypto. One country’s people will not use the crypto of any other country. It will not succeed, and I think it will not be acceptable to other countries. Anyway we should not waste our time in personal coins. Bitcoin is enough for the whole country and we should promote bitcoin in the whole world.

I think its hard for bitcoin to be global currency because its decentralized system. From what i am read, finance institutional already call bitcoin as digital asset but bitcoin is very flexible because we can use it as currency in merchant that accepting it
chrisculanag

Activity: 1344
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:36:37 AM

I imagined this and i think the biggest value is the country that can good enough in all aspect . And i think the county that have more technologies is had a good value . There are some countries that didnt know about this but if the government keep knowing this its very interesting and more helpful to the future thats why the idea of the own crypto in every country is really great , but lets see in the future.

jaloto

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:48:07 PM

I think there won’t be any difference between national crypto and fiat. The national crypto will be centralized and controlled by the government. The value won’t be higher just because the currency went digital. The countries with the dominant economy will maintain their positions. So, nothing will change and there isn't much sense in it.
nhets18

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

I imagined this and i think the biggest value is the country that can good enough in all aspect . And i think the county that have more technologies is had a good value . There are some countries that didnt know about this but if the government keep knowing this its very interesting and more helpful to the future thats why the idea of the own crypto in every country is really great , but lets see in the future.

You are right, the countries that are rich in everything will have the highest value of their digital currencies and those countries that lacks of it will only have a lower value. So not fair again at all.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:51:04 PM

I think that'll be a kind of their present currencies and there would be no difference b/w fiat and crypto.
Lady Coquet

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:23:37 PM

I think if each country has own cryptocurrency it will have no difference in their own currency in their country because only people in their country will support to invest and buy their cryptocurrency, so it will not be expensive and will not show growth. But i think larger and developed countries has a chance to have an expensive cryptocurrency.
CoinAcademyNL

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

I think its not gonna happen,almost all governments hate cryptocurrency.If different countries have their own cryptocurrency i think they will make a coin that they can control and the concept of being decentralized in a cryptocurrency is already gone.

I agree, crypto has to stay decentralized.

That's the biggest reason for using it.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

when every country already has its own cryptocurrency it will probably have a good influence on the use of digital currencies and cryptocurrency currencies that will use a lot and will make prices very expensive.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

I think that is a good thing if each country has its own crypto currency in the form of their country's original currency with the same symbols and exchange rates, this would have a positive effect on the crypto currency market even though the country only uses it in their territory , the prices of other crypto currencies such as bitcoin and ethereum will also increase again because the trust of the government and the community has begun to improve
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:43:12 PM

if it is possible for each country to issue its own currency, it means that the crypto currency has more or less the same function as the fiat currency, but different forms, if possible, may be more supportive.
Those cryptocurrencies completely controlled by the governments are not going to be useful at all because they will be centralized and even if the governments put a limit to the amount of coins, they could always change the code and change the rules as they have always did, if we want cryptocurrencies to become successful then we need to support coins that are decentralized, with a limit in the amount of coins and that have honest developers behind them that will never change the code.

Because the moment they change the code then everything is lost and eventually that coin is going to lose all its value and all of its investors are going to be the ones that will pay the price for the lack of honesty of those developers.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:37:20 AM

Would say USAcoin, but this is not really a realistic question IMO. Smiley If all the countries launch their cryptocurrencies, which they control, than it is not really different, than traditional Fiat money.
There would be no use of personal coin on international leave. If every country must open its own exchanges and transactions would be made within national terrorist, what would be profit for them. Virtual currency always works when it is dealt on international leave. millions of people come and try their skills and earn money from it. So, this wouldn’t be of some use.
in my opinion it might happen. like fiat money, where each country has its own currency, it is the same in the digital world, where it is possible for each country to do the same.

Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:35:59 PM

Yeah sure it will grow because other countries will own other countries coin and I believe coins like USAcoin will be in high demand. and I believe it might happen in near future because it will help the government to cut down cost on maintaining the paper money
Of course, states will create their own centralized cryptocurrencies and, most likely, they will be a virtual reflection of their national money and will cost as much as the national money of these states. This sooner or later vseravno happen. As soon as the majority of states legalize cryptocurrency, this path will be inevitable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: