Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Each country has its own crypto currency!  (Read 3574 times)
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 09:48:49 PM

If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
What's your ideology of singling out this few countries and a corresponding cryptocurrency? Do you actually believe the performance of a national cryptocurrency will be the same as the fiat currencies? It will even surprise you that even the least expected country will have a cryptocurrency with higher value than the ones mentioned. It depends on the citizens attitude towards cryptocurrency.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kzozenberg

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:49:18 PM

I think that development and growth will depend on many factors as in the world economy we are accustomed to. If this happens, we can say there will be a race in the development of the cryptocurrency industry as there was a race in the conquest of space.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
bitcoincitr

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:31:01 PM

At present, every country use a virtual version of their own fiat currencies and they centralized. Having a crypto currency by each country is against the idea of decentralization. It will be again a virtual fiat currency.
Andrew Gergeo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:16:50 AM

from my point of view,I don't think that each country should has its own crytocurrency. Instead of that, we should pay attention to develop cryptocurrency to be accepted worldwide, that would be more convenient to use.
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:18:24 AM

I may be a trend. Resistance coins will issue their own coins. Digital currency is a new way. The government will follow its footsteps. No country wants to be surpassed. When the government's stable currency appears, the cryptocurrency will usher in a second surge.

zee11225

Activity: 314

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:01:11 AM

They will still be considered altcoins and conversion centers remain in bitcoin, but I think they will create a special forex market that is not mixed with the coin market outside the altcoin in each country's currency, and can be predicted that usdt (likely for altcoin) will remain acts as the highest center of conversion prices in the crypto forex market.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:34:47 AM

Its not good if every country have own crypto currency because will make many kind of altcoin listed at exchange market without have potential growing up, just give space and legal of bitcoin as transaction and currency will make bitcoin and altcoin strong.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:38:22 AM

No matter how many cryptos each countries have, the one with a better concept among others will always have a better chance of getting its market cap and price pumped basically because more investors will be attracted to it.
but a strong country and large population will certainly have very expensive cryptocurrency, this is very unfair if there is a weak country with a small population, then what about fiat currencies they have? it is impossible for the government to make two currencies circulating in one country right or they will remove their currency ?
Evil eye

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:14:41 PM

If each country issues its own cryptocurrency, it will be popular with the people of that country. The coins are associated with the value of their own money. The country's own cryptocurrency value will depend on pricing. For example, if 1 USAcoin is  $ 5, its value will be 5 dollars Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:31:53 PM

If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
Well if they did issuing the cryptocurrency based on central bank i would believe the coin will be a stable coins which the grow would not be really significant, i believe the coins will be much like a forex market.

Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:32:57 PM

The purpose of cryptocurrency is to combine the others. Separation by countries will lead to the same inconvenience as with Fiat money.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

I think it will not be differentiated in fiat currency. We are using digital currency just to make one digital and tranparent currency which we can use wherever we are in this world. So many people misunderstood the purpose of cryptocurrency and I think we should read more about it.
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:38:04 PM

The use of digital money instead of traditional paper money today is indispensable. Blockchain technology and its transparency will be a good candidate for this. It is a long way to go for Crypto to be accepted and put into application by the government. It is new and has a negative impact on the current functioning of the nation and the banking system.
susuberuang

Activity: 926
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:43:39 PM

when every country has its own cryptocurrency, it can have an influence on other cryptocurrency price movements such as bitcoin, there will be price manipulation which might be a problem in the future.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:46:26 PM

Not gonna disrespect you with the way you pronounced RUSSIA, but sorry sir, I don't think thar countries will even walk into the crypto world since their own currency is enough to supply everyone on that particular country, but if there are countries to be involved and would want to establish their own coin? then I got one thing in mind, it'll definitely be CENTRALIZED, good idea though.
xlmlover

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:45:44 PM

will this be applicable? with the properties possessed by crypto, I think the state will rethink to make crypto itself.
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 07:47:02 PM

This will be very interesting to see. I wish it can happen let me see how the world powers will also rival each other in crypto.
will2500

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:49:54 PM

I think if each cryptocurrency will have the support from the government, then of course any cryptocurrency will have a stable future for development and gradually the demand for any of this cryptocurrency will only increase.
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:02:52 PM

This will be very interesting to see. I wish it can happen let me see how the world powers will also rival each other in crypto.
Actually this is something I imagine would happen if the government supported cryptocurrency or want to make cashless currency. But of course it will be regulated or even centralized.
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 08:21:37 PM

It all depends on what these cryptocurrencies will be provided with. Growth will depend on it. If these currencies are provided by the economies of each country, then this is essentially nothing more than a digital version of their fiat currencies. That is, we get the same rate as in the usual foreign exchange market.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: