Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:45:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Each country has its own crypto currency!  (Read 3574 times)
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:47:11 PM

I think that, if countries have their own cryptocurrencies, their cryptocurrencies will probably have inflationary model, so they will lose their value at the end. But i do not think that we will see that soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Febriana98

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:03:05 PM

If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
I don't think their prices will be more expensive than Bitcoin price. I think so because the number of coins they spend must amount billions of coins.. but if it's only coined between countries, then I can be sure that the British cryptocurrency will return the highest value of all cryptocurrencies issued by all countries in the world  Grin
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:39:00 PM

If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
This will be very interesting to see. I wish it can happen let me see how the world powers will also rival each other in crypto.
Actually this is something I imagine would happen if the government supported cryptocurrency or want to make cashless currency. But of course it will be regulated or even centralized.

I think this will be possible in the future, governments will make their own crypto currency and implement it for the people to use it as their country's main currency which is not good for the crypto currency we have now, or maybe Bitcoin will be an alternative currency for all, if the governments make their own currency.
ELOCIN

Activity: 276

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:59:39 PM

Could it be possible? I don't think each country will make its own cryptos. How about those countries who are banning cryptos once and for good? But if that's really going to happen, then i think those countries whose cryptos have very good concept and use case will prevail.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
AlehandroTheGreat

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 02:35:14 AM

It will be the future but not in our century .... paper cash rules now over the world, we need a lot of time Sad

Tetutu

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:52:10 AM

I think that, if countries have their own cryptocurrencies, their cryptocurrencies will probably have inflationary model, so they will lose their value at the end. But i do not think that we will see that soon.
For the future, maybe every country will have its own cryptocurrency, because technological advances will cut some inefficient activities such as the use of human resources for accounting records in banks, because that position will be replaced by blockchain technology that is faster, more efficient and safer. Cryptocurrency in each country will make transactions more efficient, but the use of fiat money still exists because the intellectual level of society is not uniform, there are even those who are illiterate.
Usafstar

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:04:34 AM

The idea is good but to check the perfect implementation it will takes time and now crypto is the world biggest market for investment like in the past when you have Dollar you can trade in the world the same is now for crypto and people use this for International trade the best feature off crypto in my mind is the virtual nature and usable in every part of the world, If every country start it's own crypto currency then just like now the fiat have different values the same will be with this trend.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

I think why government have their own cryptocurrency if they already paper money and digital money that they already control. I think government will keep using their fiat currency because its centralized and its different with bitcoin because bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

Well the value of crypto will be measured through its supply. The higher the supply the cheaper the crypto will be. There are  considerations also on assessing the value of a crypto and that is the marketcap volume of it. The higher the demand for that crypto then the higher market price or expensive it will be.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

I think it's good to see each country has their cryptocurrency and I think they will compete with the other country to get a better position. But it is difficult because it will need approval from the government and before it's happening, they need to study about the crypto itself. I am sure that every government wants to make their crypto currency because the benefits and the profit will bigger.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:54:44 AM

This is very possible in the future. People needs to understand that if these things happen then governments own their respective crypto currencies and not individual, groups or companies that are behind the coins at the moment.

The country with the best economy obviously will be the most valued of them all. Perhaps the US dollar or who knows in the future other currencies beat it.
dr_chen

Activity: 494
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:06:29 PM

Like fiat currencies, every country will have their own crypto and price of an individual crypto will be depend on the performance of country which enforce it. At the end of the day, it means that use of fiat currencies is reduced and crypto currencies are evolved to fiat currencies. By this way, countries will have cryptocurrencies which are not decentralized.

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
kominfo.id

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:09:16 PM

when each country has its own cryptocurrency currency, it will make the price conditions at the exchange place have an uncertain movement or the price will be easily manipulated and will create chaos throughout the country.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 06:04:45 PM

Isn't Venezuela trying to implement that, or haven't they already? Won't work in a country run by a pompous dictator. Need a free democracy for it to work IMO.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:17:04 PM

Yes, if in the future crypto has become popular and accepted by many countries, the government will make their own cryptocurrency like fiat currency that each country has its own currency as a symbol of the country.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:21:32 PM

Of course, states will create their own centralized cryptocurrencies and, most likely, they will be a virtual reflection of their national money and will cost as much as the national money of these states. This sooner or later vseravno happen. As soon as the majority of states legalize cryptocurrency, this path will be inevitable.
It doesn't really make a difference if they do it, I know it is almost a guarantee that they will but what it is going to be different from what they already doing with their fiat? Nothing, nothing will be different and as such all the problems that fiat carries will still exist on these new cryptocurrencies created by governments, so if eventually the economy crashes as many are expecting then those cryptocurrencies are going to crash as well and are going to leave the path open for cryptocurrencies to become stronger.

And when that happens we're going to see many people deciding to stop believing their governments in the topic of currencies in general and they will begin to use independent cryptocurrencies that no one can control and print at will.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:28:30 PM

I think it's good to see each country has their cryptocurrency and I think they will compete with the other country to get a better position. But it is difficult because it will need approval from the government and before it's happening, they need to study about the crypto itself. I am sure that every government wants to make their crypto currency because the benefits and the profit will bigger.
It seems to me not so simple. the government will not support a currency which does not belong to them and which they cannot control. in the current system, a  cryptocurrency is unlikely to be approved by the government.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

The value of each coin will always depend on the crypto market like their own paper money in which the strength of their currency will depend upon the Foreign exchange markets. If one of this nation will just insist that their currency is much expensive than the others without marketing then that certain crypto currency will not be recognize by the other countries making it for internal use only within their country.
You are right, the value would always depends on each price and each price has its own range of getting the ideas into bigger and better one. Well we need to gather information what type of cryptocurrency that would stand for long because it uses the value of long too.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

Maybe Chinacoin will have an expensive price, in my opinion China's economic growth is very great in terms of any aspect and of course, the economy is very important for the price of money. At present China is a superpower economy in the world, various types of products exist in parts of the world that make China so strong even though China is still new to the crypto world but if China starts to issue digital money then Chinacoin prices will be high.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

I chose China coins, because my consideration was their large population and the high level of their transactions there... from the news that I heard now that the Chinese population is 1.6 billion and this number is equivalent to the total population of the entire European continent. so, I think the one that will have the most expensive price is a Chinese coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: