Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Each country has its own crypto currency!  (Read 3575 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 714

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:41:27 PM

I happen to think this is the ultimate final destination with regards to crypto.  I don't see a situation where governments will actually accept bitcoin or the current crop of crypto currencies in existence.  I think they will accept and embrace blockchain tech but most likely each country or at least continent or body of countries like the European Union might want to create its own crypto currency.  A worldwide single crypto will do no good for world economy anyway.
That is going to happen without any kind of doubt, governments are going to definitely create their own cryptocurrencies, what we do not know is if people are going to accept them, if people are not using cryptocurrencies at this moment I find hard to believe that they will accept the cryptocurrencies created by governments, but there is a possibility that the governments try to promote their own cryptocurrencies as something that is better than bitcoin.

And since people are so easily manipulated it is entirely possible that they could be successful but at the end any cryptocurrency that they create is going to have the very same flaws than their fiat and so eventually if you give it enough time their cryptocurrencies are going to fail as well
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:01:25 PM

If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
If states issue their own centralized cryptocurrency, it will be tied to the value of their national money. States can also arbitrarily set a completely different price for their centralized cryptocurrency, but its value will be determined by the market in the future.
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:28:11 PM

I think if this would have happened, then these cryptocurrencies would depend from the national currencies of each country, for example, 1 USAcoin would cost 1 dollar, and so it would be with all other cryptocurrencies, and about the growth of these cryptocurrencies, I think the governments themselves will control them and everything will depend from these governments.

yes, of course people will not be interested, because it is no different from buying and selling currencies, and it has gone far from the basic principle of crypto, especially bitcoin, because bitcoin was born to be a differentiator from an outdated system.
coldplay3r30

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:10:56 AM

If countries issue their own crypto-exchange system USAcoin, CHINAcoin, ROSSIAcoin, GBcoin, etc. Do you think which of them will initially be expensive and will show growth?
Crypto of each country value will be greatly influenced by how many users it is, because the United States with dollars will definitely be converted to their own Cypto currency, this can be said as the latest version of monopoly, of course America will be the ruler of this digital currency, but its implementation it won't be that easy, because bitcoin as the standard Crypto currency cannot be replaced by other currencies, Blockchain requires bitcoin as the standardization of all aAltcoins.
jimskiy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:49:53 AM

Each country have start to make own their currency and try to make could stop and have higher price than bitcoin, but it more impossible because bitcoin is the best coin option for investing and have higher price.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:33:40 AM

Why it is necessary I do not understand. no difference between fiat currencies, in practice, it is bureaucracy, manipulation. When a cryptocurrency has one owner, but in fact it is not one owner, but a set of government officials who controls it, we will not get anything special from this.
Thats right, if they make a crypto themselves and have control of it, because it's a government system owned,
then it's no different from fiat right ? and there's nothing special about crypto they make
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 11:39:29 AM

If each country decide to have cryptocurrency I feel the most popular and the most expensive will be USAcoin. The whole world sees what ever USA do as more perfect than any other part of the world.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

that stage might happen. with the option that each country has its own crypto currency which of course prices do not fluctuate and can be used as daily transactions by the people of that country

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

maybe it can happen without anyone knowing for sure because every country needs economic development that uses era and technology development
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

that stage might happen. with the option that each country has its own crypto currency which of course prices do not fluctuate and can be used as daily transactions by the people of that country
- Of course, it can happen when society and technology are always growing and improving every day, countries will rely on the same old foundations and ideas as in the present then develop a kind of cryptocurrency belonging to their country, this is a race for technology and development, countries will try to develop equally and not tolerate inferior to other countries. However, I think this will take decades, even centuries because this change can not happen in a quick and instant way, it will take a long time to penetrate and stick with the movement of society

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

maybe it can happen without anyone knowing for sure because every country needs economic development that uses era and technology development
It needs development and it needs better quardination among all country. It is good I think we should make one currency for all countries. It will bring happy environment in the world. I think all countries will be agree at single currency which is bitcoin as it is able to bring comfortable use and almost all countries are accepting it. I hope bitcoin will be use world wide very soon.
KKH84

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

I think that in the future possibility can occur, every country will have its own fiat currency because it will have many benefits, such as minimizing corrupt practices in government institutions.
diamond_shine1

Activity: 437
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

if it happens like that it is likely that China will dominate the market
because the problem of Chinese trade is better than other countries ...

Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

I think that in the future possibility can occur, every country will have its own fiat currency because it will have many benefits, such as minimizing corrupt practices in government institutions.
of course if it really wants the government of the country itself it might be possible but it also requires time and process. the government must consider the advantages and disadvantages of the currency so that later when there are problems it does not hamper other fields.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:36:20 AM

I think if government creating their own crypto, it will good as long government make fix supply and not control on transaction. Current cryptocurrency give freedom to holder to make transaction peer to peer and if government create same like that, i think it will good for market

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:37:32 AM

If each country releases its own coin then it will stand in little price and will soon die because it will not bring significant benefits. Better to accept bitcoin in all countries of the world.

I think only the ones that are not constantly updated will going to die because their developers are not active improving the coin of their state. If wealthy nations like US, Japan and Germany make their own cryptocurrency that tied on their national currencies, they will surely hire developers that will be always active and constantly improving the features of their coin to match the popular cryptocurrencies in the market.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 06:48:03 AM

That is a very hard question but if we assume that each country will fully support their crypto coin then I will go with China because they've got the largest population,just imagine the demand they can make.

Well, each country having their own coin was a nice concept but for me it is ideal not not practcal. Ideal in a sense that it is way impossible for a particular counyry to suddenly abolish their current monetary system and switch to cryptocurrency; and impractical in a sense that there is no a common coin that can be used for trading internationally. For example, Great Britain don't want to have USAcoin because it's valueless inside their country (and vice versa)
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:06:29 AM

And how can that reduce the corruption that is happening in a country?

I don't think it will be able to stop the corruption of a country even if you use cryptocurrencies. First off, cryptocurrencies are decentralized; it may have a site where you see the transactions like Blockchain.info but do you know whose wallet it was? Second, the anonymity of it is a favor to these politicians that corrupt their country. I think if a country use Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies, it is still prone to corruption.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 08:04:02 AM

if every country already has its own cryptocurrency, it is certain that the development of cryptocurrency will be better and that many will use cryptocurrency for sure the price of cryptocurrency will be very expensive.

automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:41:02 AM

Now the market trend for stable coin craze is going to every country or organizations are planning for stable coin in return cryptocurrency is getting publicity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: