Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:17:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help my dogecoin's are stolen, (donation website)  (Read 1550 times)
bramvnl (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 12:45:20 PM

Sending good money after bad doesn't seem helpful at all.

It could even weaken the lesson that might otherwise potentially be learnable from your experience.

"I throw money away by being useless at holding it / storing it, please send me some to hold / store" ...

-MarkM-

I have to completely agree. Sorry. No lesson will be learned if you are rewarded for failure. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but life is harsh. Hard life lessons should never be free.

I hate to be a cynic also, but nobody knows if your coins were stolen, or if you're holding them in another address. Unless it's provable your coins were stolen, you're giving scammers a way to get free coins, as they could say the exact same thing and nobody would be able to disprove it.

i have send nothing to other adresses
bramvnl (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 12:56:20 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2014, 02:44:33 PM by bramvnl

250 thousand scoin for 100 thousand doge!

100 thousand Noodlyappendagecoin for 80 thousand doge!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: