Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:09:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Portfolio is Down  (Read 778 times)
alexandermr091

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

It is losing strategy to trade only in pair assets/assets. When market goes down I close all my positions in altcoins and start scalping Bitcoin.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:01:02 PM

Try to use stop loss the next time if you trade short positions. If you trade for long, then keep your coins, the market will necessarily grow.
This is a great advice, as a beginner I didn't think much about stop loss but after this current market state I have come to realise how beneficial it would have been to me if I have used stop loss in all my trades.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:03:33 PM

You have the option to sell everything now so you will be able to be fixed with a certain income. Or you have to wait when the price will grow. Unfortunately no one knows when it will happen.

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:04:19 PM

I can please almost everyone, the only ones who brought them does not concern,and the rest definitely got in the negative portfolio,but I think that it is not worth it to be upset,as we are waiting for the great times in front of,where there will be global prospects,a large capitalization,and a lot of delicious,and those tokens that we have,in the future will cost a lot of money!

platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:28:16 PM

If I have converted my portfolio to fiat two months ago, I will have 50% profit if I'm to invest the money back at the moment. I have learned a lesson again
I think that now a lot of people who have invested after the new year have losses. But do not be disappointed and just wait until the crypto market is up. It takes a bit of patience and everything will be fine.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

80 percent of the portfolio is down for most of all investors who entered in the month of feb and march it is nt adviseable to sell coins at loss better to hold for future profits
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

If I have converted my portfolio to fiat two months ago, I will have 50% profit if I'm to invest the money back at the moment. I have learned a lesson again

You are not alone in that kind of situation. All of our porfolios are down so there is nothing to fear of. Cryptocurrency is volatile and is always changing. The markwt is also unstable these days. The beat thing to do is just to keep hodling because the market would still recover soon.
alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:46:04 PM

Sell and buy cheaper, then sell again-this is a good tactic. But I preferred to just hold until the amount I needed was collected. I believe in cryptocurrencies, so I'm not worried. I am sure that my portfolio will give me a good profit in the future.
LankaJay

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:54:06 PM

Anyone can tell anything just by looking at the history. But it is hard to take actions in real time. Just imagine that you have converted your tokens to fiat 2 months ago and after that the market went higher. Then what will you tell ?. You will have to tell completely opposite of this. Smiley. Anyone who comes to any market should have the ability to bare anything that can happen.

Activity: 658
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:25:02 AM

Most of us now have the portfolio value in dollar terms decreased several times. But do not be discouraged or panic. The most negative days for the cryptocurrency market are behind and now market are just accumulating forces for the slow and gradual increase. I am sure that the situation will be completely corrected by the end of this year.
aftertumern

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:08:26 PM

I personally don't quite agree with you. I like to adopt a portfolio investment strategy. I usually pay attention to the changes in the cryptocurrency market. Now I have several cryptocurrencies. Although I am currently at a loss, I always think so. Making a smaller risk will be even bigger, all I have to do is wait patiently.
NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:12:34 PM

You are definitely right, but that is the truth. No one really knows the outcome and price for crypto in the future that is why you are not alone. But still because many are still hoping that the market will turn green again, holding is the best way to do right now.

Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:27:33 PM

If in the spring or early summer you bought coins, the sale will now be at a loss to you. Your portfolio has fallen. But even with losses of 15% , you can sell and buy other coins that fell lower. then with the growth they will give you back the lost interest. but only choose coins reliable.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:37:50 PM

Oh yes, my portfolio is so depreciated. Only a philosophical attitude towards what is happening helps to keep a positive mood. Many tokens listed on the exchanges in the spring and summer, just as much fall in price.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
mgrbtc

Activity: 348

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:41:54 PM

My friend has a drawdown of 75%. But he does not despair and is waiting for the growth of the market, because he is confident in the coins that he holds.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 12:54:18 PM

Do not panic when the price is down this is a normal in the market the price will go down and up just hold your coins and wait to increase then sell in a good price.

Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

My friend has a drawdown of 75%. But he does not despair and is waiting for the growth of the market, because he is confident in the coins that he holds.
That's the only way we can do if we lost hope and despair it might add to the agony we felt with the current situation but the life must go on, to recuperate our losses, we must hold our keeps and take the roller coaster rides, it might take ample of times to recover but at least you had a full of stock to unload if the time is come.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

I'm afraid that the portfolio I had in 2017 has become so small that it's terrible for me to see how much is the total cost today, it probably does not make any sense, so it's better not to look and be upset.
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

In my opinion, if you have invested your money for a long time, then you should not worry even because of such large losses. I think that the crypto-currencies will see new highs. Maybe not this year
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:50:07 PM

Market's behaviour in the first half of 2018 was extremely bearish. Every one portfoilo has gone down, including me. Just wait for bullish market. I hope things will restore back again..

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: