Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:27:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Portfolio is Down  (Read 778 times)
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

Yes, I agree that now 99% of the crypto-currency community has reduced its portfolio by half, but what did you expect from the global downtrend in the crypto currency market. For example, I calculate my investment portfolio for a longer period than 6 months. Projects in which I have invested realize their plans only after a few years. Therefore, the current situation in the crypto industry does not bother me much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:05:16 PM

It's not a big deal if you have another job for living, imagine you got some gold In a lucker, don't touch it or check its price daily, and you shall be gifted for your paitency, my portfolio is down too but I'm not worry about it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Orrechorre

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

Sorry to here this but you can still make profit and even more with patience because the bear period will soon be over an when this happens, the price of coins will grow as we can even see it recovering slowly now and when the bull run start, it will grow higher and may even be more than it was before the fall. So, I will suggest that you hold patiently till the price is high.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:18:51 PM

I make the mistake of investing in electronic money. I have lost the opportunity to make money many times. The lesson I learned when investing in electronic money is to be proactive in every situation. Do not wait for market prices to rise or fall. Take a look at which coin you hold.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:27:36 PM

Market's behaviour in the first half of 2018 was extremely bearish. Every one portfoilo has gone down, including me. Just wait for bullish market. I hope things will restore back again..

Definitely as the expectation of this year was entirely different comparing to last year. Desperately waiting for bull market and how the economy will change. Things changed only because of the competitors Let's hope for the best.

Am I spamming? Report me!
backspace jejel

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:32:58 PM

If I have converted my portfolio to fiat two months ago, I will have 50% profit if I'm to invest the money back at the moment. I have learned a lesson again
I also experience the same thing, all of this is a lesson for us, don't do the same mistakes, don't give up and we have to fix everything, profit and loss are fair in trading brother
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

Well, absolutely everyone happens,not only you,many portfolios stupidly fell in 5 times or more,and some startups know upaep 15 times,last prices,so think about how Goritsa now is good to buy but bad to sell at such low prices as not what we get,but vreyam in the shuffle spent

KINGCHACHA1

Activity: 489
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:05:27 PM

Virtually everyone that invested in cryptocurrency since January is witnesses the same thing. People that sold then will purchase now in the deep. The best thing to do with those coin is to do daily trading.
toolsydas

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:45:59 PM

If I have converted my portfolio to fiat two months ago, I will have 50% profit if I'm to invest the money back at the moment. I have learned a lesson again

You are definitely right, but that is the truth. No one really knows the outcome and price for crypto in the future that is why you are not alone. But still because many are still hoping that the market will turn green again, holding is the best way to do right now.
Totally agree with you. If the market would go up, we would regret if will would change to fiat, no one knows for sure how the market will behave tomorrow.
Ghostfacekillers

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:50:56 PM

You are not the only one involved in this, it is virtually everybody. One thing that I have learnt from this bear market is to learn to use USDT to reserve the value of my tokens.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:51:23 PM

So do i learn my own lessons too, I have learnt that in cryptos there is a time when times goes up and there is times when things goes down, so i have learn to balance the both, when the things are up, I will sell of and take some profit and when things are down, I will invest again.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:39:11 PM

No sense for regretting past decisions as none of us could predict the future. If I was invested in ETH last year January
I would have a profit of 15000 % in January this year. ($9-$1350). It is like stories of the hunters.

Wackyabby

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

Unfortunately almost everybody have been there and experience that but a thing about crypto and life in general is it can hardly be predicted. Imagine converting to fiat and the prices of the coin you were holding goes up you'd still be filled with regrets. So brace up and look forward to better days. Some of us have lost over 75percent of our portfolio yet we remain optimistic. Better days surely are ahead.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

I think you haven't learned it yet, the winning game point is patience. Think like this, if you could hold your portfolio 2 more months, you could get 200% more profits. So, keep faith before investing in any project.
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:55:01 PM

I'm afraid that the portfolio I had in 2017 has become so small that it's terrible for me to see how much is the total cost today, it probably does not make any sense, so it's better not to look and be upset.

We should make every backup, crypto is full of risk. Big assets become so small in this day and that was a terrible thing. A good thing is we learn something in the event like this so in the next we didnt blame others

Marbela2018

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:56:36 PM

Yes mate, don't rush in investing crypto. Crypto is a type of investment that is fluctuating and cannot be immediately expected in the short term. Crypto investment will be beneficial if we vary it to a minimum of 10 types of quality crypto and keep it at least 3 years.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:56:48 PM

I think you haven't learned it yet, the winning game point is patience. Think like this, if you could hold your portfolio 2 more months, you could get 200% more profits. So, keep faith before investing in any project.

Remember, It can also go sideways since crypto is very volatile and unpredictable at the same time. Taking out one's positions now and converting it to fiat might be a better option in cases where the market takes a dive. People have misunderstood what hodl means. With hodl, you sell higher and buy lower but you keep hodling whenever you're in losses. You might want to cut off your losses by buying the f**king dips.

Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:02:37 PM

experience is the best teacher. we can learn from the experience to be more patient and careful in making decisions. don't rush in doing something because it will impact on the crypto assets that we have. If we are wrong, then we will get a big loss.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:19:21 PM

It takes a wise decision  to know when to sell and when to buy and your case is not an isolation, many traders and investors suffer the same one time or another even a good coin suffers some drop of my price and some we thought are not a good coin but still manage to get a good price in the market.

obility

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:20:06 PM

Well there is no need to crying over a spoilt milk already, I think you should focus your attention into building your portfolio back so that it will start to increase in value again. you can do bounty to build it back little by little.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: