Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:30:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: wts btc for google wallet payment  (Read 652 times)
inflames666 (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2014, 11:47:20 PM

Never again will i use paypal. 2 accounts ruined and lots of funds are gone. Paypal screwed me and the people i traded with. So I using google wallet and have everything setup to to take payments. i have 1.7btc currently. first in first serve.

cheers
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maui

Activity: 487
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 12:12:25 AM

I hate to ask, because I know it's annoying when people suggest alternative methods of payment. However, would you take vanilla reload or moneypak? I don't know how google wallet works but I'm sure you can reload a prepaid card and link it which is the same.

Edit:

Just saw the "cheers" bit. I'm going to go ahead and guess you're not from my side of the ocean Smiley.

Good luck with sales.

Click on my trust and select "Untrusted Feedback" for all my ratings.
rhythms

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:20:16 PM

hi,i want to exchange 10$ google wallet into BTC
mytey

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 11:22:11 PM

be careful with google wallet.  They officially told me not to use their service for bitcoin and have reversed more than $800 worth of trades.

#bitcoin-otc--innosenselost || bitmit--innosenselost || ebay--mwilga.designs || btcjam--mytey ||TorChat--r6bdccgrsvw2hjtd || localbitcoins--innosenselost
Allaboutbit

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 26, 2014, 03:35:42 AM

Never again will i use paypal. 2 accounts ruined and lots of funds are gone. Paypal screwed me and the people i traded with. So I using google wallet and have everything setup to to take payments. i have 1.7btc currently. first in first serve.

cheers

What are your rates? I can do moneypak or cash deposit in your bank if your interested please PM me.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
sanjoea

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2014, 03:46:29 AM

I don't know anything about google wallat is it a place where we can store BTC online ? If its good i may try to deposit and exchange

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: