Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:51:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEX :: Nxt Reimagined - Industrial Strength - Imagine Fairness!  (Read 101934 times)
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:04:32 AM

Also, I'm not stealing other peoples' btc to fund my development fund for my developerless project.

You mean the original 21 BTC given by genesis investors, before abruptly breaking the declared IPO deadline to create an artificial NXT shortage?

An artificial Nxt shortage?  What?  BCNext stated that there was going to be 1 billion Nxt regardless of the number of investors.

The original funding period was open for over a month and a half.  That was more than enough time for everyone who wanted to invest to invest.  The only reason he only collected 21 BTC was because there was very little interest.  No matter when the IPO period ends there will always be people who are "left out".  You could conduct the IPO over a period of a thousand years and there would still be people "left out".

I like the comments people make about Nxt holders being greedy.  Really?  BCNext only collected 21 BTC.  That's greedy?  Do you really think he did it for the money?  No.  He did it for the people.

The real greedy ones are the ones who take his work and the work of others and copy it for their own financial gain.  There is no innovation in NEX.  Anyone who knows anything knows NEX is a joke.  The OP has to copy everything from others.  Not only did he have to copy the code but he even had to copy the original post that I wrote.  The only thing he can't copy is the spirit of Nxt.  This will be his downfall.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  Nxt isn't just some other cryptocurrency.  We are a movement.  We are a community who help each other out.  We are here to change the world for the better.
For your last sentence, it's better to add 'We are here to help Nxt to have higher price so we can be rich".  No one will blame those who change the world for the better to be rich. Don't be shy to state it clearly. Otherwise, people may think you are not honest enough. Smiley

We're on a cryptocurrency forum.  Isn't everyone here to hopefully make money?
Yes, agree. Just think the last sentence looks much like a charity group. No offence intended. Smiley
ak84

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:27:27 AM

MUCH INTEREST

sold my NXT today. Distribution just too unfair. No distribution will ever be equal or completely fair, I understand that.
But ending the IPO early is a common insider-benefits con. Everyone should understand this. There is artificial scarcity because while there is 1000 users interest in NXT, only 73 get access, thus there is huge run-up in price. The 73 stakeholders can do anything they want. They have all the power. They can pump and dump, manipulate the market, create loyal followers through giveaways (one guy gave me 32 NXT. gee, thanks).

If the dev of NEX is not bullshitting and actually intends to push this forward, NEX could be huge. From this thread there are already 50+ interested parties. NEX can be what NXT will never be.

As for fair distribution, make people send a picture of themselves along with their NEX wallet address handwritten on a piece of paper.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Edutainment.Tech ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Double ICO: Games for smart and games for business
SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
ak84

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:29:41 AM

NXT stakeholders will camp this thread out spreading FUD. They have an agenda to push. I advise you to put them on ignore. Actually, you should make it a habit to put any obvious bitcointalk shill / fake account on ignore.

SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
BitThink
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:30:22 AM

MUCH INTEREST

sold my NXT today. Distribution just too unfair. No distribution will ever be equal or completely fair, I understand that.
But ending the IPO early is a common insider-benefits con. Everyone should understand this. There is artificial scarcity because while there is 1000 users interest in NXT, only 73 get access, thus there is huge run-up in price. The 73 stakeholders can do anything they want. They have all the power. They can pump and dump, manipulate the market, create loyal followers through giveaways (one guy gave me 32 NXT. gee, thanks).

If the dev of NEX is not bullshitting and actually intends to push this forward, NEX could be huge. From this thread there are already 50+ interested parties. NEX can be what NXT will never be.

As for fair distribution, make people send a picture of themselves along with their NEX wallet address handwritten on a piece of paper.

You underestimated the power of photoshop.
ak84

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:33:45 AM

Bitthink, regardless of whether the OP was trolling or not, this thread is proof that there is pent-up demand for an NXT competitor. If Frictionless doesn't deliver, perhaps another coin dev will. There is proven interest which reduces the risk considerably.

SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 04:39:44 AM

Actually, you should make it a habit to put any obvious bitcointalk shill / fake account on ignore.

You mean like yours?  lol

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
2Kool4Skewl

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 04:41:41 AM

MUCH INTEREST

You do realize the distribution of Nxt is more spread out than Bitcoin, right?

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
BitThink
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 04:48:43 AM

MUCH INTEREST

Evidence? Based on addresses or person behind them?
2Kool4Skewl

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 04:51:48 AM

MUCH INTEREST

Based on addresses.  In any cryptocurrency, can anyone truly verify one address per person?  No.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
ak84

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:01:51 AM

Actually, you should make it a habit to put any obvious bitcointalk shill / fake account on ignore.

Putting you on ignore. dude you are so obviously an NXT fanboy here to argue against NEX. That's fine, you have an agenda to push, we get it. Try limiting the posts a bit so the rest of us can have a coherent discussion without you interrupting.

Everyone else, I advise you to put him on ignore as well.

SmartGames    ◼ CorpEdu
2Kool4Skewl

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 05:03:55 AM

Putting you on ignore. dude you are so obviously an NXT fanboy here to argue against NEX. That's fine, you have an agenda to push, we get it. Try limiting the posts a bit so the rest of us can have a coherent discussion without you interrupting.

Everyone else, I advise you to put him on ignore as well.

My agenda is the truth.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
BitThink
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 05:29:30 AM

MUCH INTEREST

Based on addresses.  In any cryptocurrency, can anyone truly verify one address per person?  No.
Where can we see the Nxt distribution based on addresses?
LiQio
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:10:27 AM

NXT stakeholders will camp this thread out spreading FUD. They have an agenda to push. I advise you to put them on ignore. Actually, you should make it a habit to put any obvious bitcointalk shill / fake account on ignore.

You are mistaken, FrictionlessCoin actively invites NXT stakeholders to join this thread, by camping and promoting in all the NXT threads..

btw. I'm a bit disappointed by FrictionlessCoin, at first I thought, this is the most awesomest and bestest announcement ever... but then he won't even reply to me when I suggest changing the name to NIX... very disappointing

and after giving even more thought to this, how can it be a fair distribution if you have to reply with "interested" in this thread to be among the chosen ones... I mean look at all those poor guys without computer and internet... totally left in the cold.. or what about all the animals and trees on this planet... how can they get their NIX NEX... the more I think about it the sadder I get, maybe FrictionlessCoin just wants to fill his development account to be able to afford some real NXT or some real NEXX
upekha

Activity: 183

TDTPJR-P5SGXY-UU2OS6-BPTUV4-NJYQFT-6CWYZP-IA2W

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:25:37 AM

it woud be very, very cool to see a better distributed version of next coin!
interessted.

NEM - New Economy Movement
chinabreak123

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 06:32:42 AM

yeah,more people join us,interested!
wo can get 1000 page in 60days,yet?

eXocoin [EXO]-gen 2.0- dev. from scratch! Give-Away | Open Beta
KLONE

Activity: 264

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:06:46 AM

It's been nearly been 4 hours since my KLONE announcement, so I'm hopeful a few sock puppet accounts are close to maturity.

How many KLONE genesis block inductees will we get today? I'm excited Smiley

Remember, KLONE is about 'practical fairness', and about selecting people for the genesis block who actually care about the survival of this coin enough to get it airborne.

We all love free stuff, but when something has a 'price', it has more 'value' to us, so we care about it more.

People value things they 'paid' for, much more than things they get free.

Compare a public toilet to the toilet in an average house. Which one smells better? The one somebody pays for (the owner of the house), or the free public one?

Yes, the FREE one ends up with shit everywhere that nobody cleans, ... coz, its free ... and someone else can do it, right!

Price is not only $$ or bitcoins, it is time and effort too.

KLONE is pioneering a new way, a fair way, and a smart way, to ethically secure the genesis block distribution.

KLONE has a bouncer on the door, and in order to get into 'Club KLONE' and party with the genesis block coins, you wont need to pay any money, but you will need to show you 'care' and have commitment.

That bouncer is "proof-of-clone" POC!

NEX is like a public toilet. Nobody will care enough to make it work, so it'll end up dirty and smelly - "out of order"

Start a NXT clone today and join other NXT'ers who have shown their commitment to NXT by starting their own NXT clone!

KLONE makes sense!

KLONE is fun!

KLONE can be marketed easily (think Doge, but with way more opportunities for fun)

And with only 1 million coins ....

Go on, make that sock puppet and get KLONING today!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423647
bithic

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:11:09 AM

Interested!

Enjoyed the banter on the first few pages very much. Trolling raised to an art form.
Onkel S.

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 07:41:19 AM

very interested.
h1h2h3_c

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:15:41 AM

Interested, Yep!

alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:18:00 AM

interesting

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: