Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:56:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NEM : 4 billions coins - (part 1, this thread is no longer used)  (Read 137699 times)
Matija334

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:04:33 PM

Hello,

here is the transaction

https://blockchain.info/tx/d01e58f0f9fcc989d649e78c11070512c28f90b7c201901e424181eab844ebad

Please let me know if all good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wo24-7

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:07:56 PM

Very Interested

160 NXT Sent!

Transaction ID: 10641753407210536483    
suddenlykitties

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:27:26 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 06:59:35 AM by suddenlykitties

I want to join how can I send NXT?

Edited: Okay I found out how to do:
http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=2000&tra=17260698862543614417
Block    :   9949582011290365025
» Amount    :   160
» Fee    :   1
admiral.fu

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:30:40 PM

I have more than 2M NXT actually, but why does it matter? This was publicly announced on nextcoin.org forum in thread about stakeholders so you need a deeper research to find out foul play.

If there is something wrong in this application, please explain. But then also explain how did you expect my 3yo son and 60 yo mother to browse this forum to get out of newbie sandbox, post messages and install Java.

Besides, I have a few friends, who I also could help out this way, but I decided to just inform them buy giving instructions on what should be done.

What is a 3 year old or a 60 year old with no interest in cryptos going to do with NEM? Nothing.
You are violating the spirit of NEM by hoarding. Why do you think he requires PMs? To counteract this sort of bullshit.
I have a cousins, uncles, grandparents, parents, siblings, niece etc. is it then ok for me to get 10 NEM accounts on their behalf?

There is just something fishy about the way you presented it. "I have transferred 25 and 50 and 100 USD to a NXT account" when you admit they don't care about NXT. Why would someone who just became rich on NXT only transfer $25 to someone who don't care about NXT? That $25 will never grow into a big fortune, so what's even the point? Nothing.

It's way beyond obvious that you are doing this to get a hold of a bigger stake by yourself and it is disgusting given the fact that you are a part of NXT too.

This sad Uniqueorn that you accuse me. I expected better of you, at least a request of proof that these coins will end up with people I intended. And what is wrong about me being part of NXT?

I am not accusing you. I am using examples of what you are saying *whilst* quoting you directly.
I have already asked hypothetically if this is allowable in NEM, because obviously I want all of my family and friends and future aquiantances to have NEM too, so I guess making 50 accounts like people are doing in this thread is A-OK because I can provide a picture of them or something?

The sad thing about it is that I thought you were a genuine member of the community and you have signed up to go to the Berlin conference, which means you have a certain responsibility to represent NXT (since you volunteered), but now it seems you are just a greedy oppourtunist.

In my opinion it is baffling to think that you could read the original post and interpret it as "oh sure make accounts for 3 year olds because they certainly care about cryptocurrencies!"

In that application I just said what I was thinking and never assumed to be scolded about it. Today before I read your post I explained NEM to my collegues and promised "seed" NXT as they have no cryptos and I of course I would have sent it from my account and of course this would trigger another lashing. Now obviously I have to seed them in stealth mode.

Most baffling to me is your attitude towards making an a account for my children. My daughter is 5 and she sees me trading and following charts - she knows what this is, so making an account for her, why shouldn't I do it for my other kid. For now it looks like a game to me and them.

And shaming me for being nexter is wrong too - I paid 40K USD for this hobby and so far it was an interesting experience and awarding too, but you are bringing this down very effectively.
kauppalahti

Activity: 235
Merit: 110

HAVUJA PERKELE!

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:42:50 PM

"Show that you love"

Idea is simply great!

First:

Re: [ANN] NEM : Descendant of NXT - 4 billion coins - Equal Shares for ALL FIN
January 26, 2014, 09:34:02 PM

Reply with quote Edit message Delete message  #1111

Keep up good work!

I want to join in, so you have translation in Finnish.
Not full text ( 5000 max. on that page)

Most used page locally in area (economics)

http://keskustelu.suomi24.fi/node/12018909

There is a link also to this thread.

Second: Shocked

https://forum.bittiraha.fi/index.php?topic=1769.0

Bitcointalk in Finnish

TrustMeYa

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:43:43 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 07:02:03 AM by TrustMeYa

Im interesting
TransactionHashID:
5fb1d95beaf804f9b531000b93f8159835ebaa6ee604a52085d1b5a29f3db7a2
160mbtc
banghari_serbaten

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:52:54 PM

Hi, there is the 160 nxt, I hope its ok and i will get into your project:
transaction_id: 14551400918969160781
Voluntold

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 08:54:39 PM

Interested. 160 NXT sent.

Transaction ID: 15805730696467186834

Thank you.

Nxt:  NXT-5BHG-9VRE-QGW6-DRZVQ
passiveagressivegary

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:07:40 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2014, 07:05:19 AM by passiveagressivegary

Transaction: 203dadaee8c11ea55068e691445dce201da490e03dd3f1ace77a2c801d8a7ac2
0.016Bitcoin
I lost some coin on visacoin I hope its not a scam, its seems that it doesent because there are a lot of forum members developer on nem together, as opposed on visacoin who did the scam alone, I think if there is a group behind it its hard to scam it.
BTCHunter2010

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:11:54 PM

I have more than 2M NXT actually, but why does it matter? This was publicly announced on nextcoin.org forum in thread about stakeholders so you need a deeper research to find out foul play.

If there is something wrong in this application, please explain. But then also explain how did you expect my 3yo son and 60 yo mother to browse this forum to get out of newbie sandbox, post messages and install Java.

Besides, I have a few friends, who I also could help out this way, but I decided to just inform them buy giving instructions on what should be done.

What is a 3 year old or a 60 year old with no interest in cryptos going to do with NEM? Nothing.
You are violating the spirit of NEM by hoarding. Why do you think he requires PMs? To counteract this sort of bullshit.
I have a cousins, uncles, grandparents, parents, siblings, niece etc. is it then ok for me to get 10 NEM accounts on their behalf?

There is just something fishy about the way you presented it. "I have transferred 25 and 50 and 100 USD to a NXT account" when you admit they don't care about NXT. Why would someone who just became rich on NXT only transfer $25 to someone who don't care about NXT? That $25 will never grow into a big fortune, so what's even the point? Nothing.

It's way beyond obvious that you are doing this to get a hold of a bigger stake by yourself and it is disgusting given the fact that you are a part of NXT too.

This sad Uniqueorn that you accuse me. I expected better of you, at least a request of proof that these coins will end up with people I intended. And what is wrong about me being part of NXT?

I am not accusing you. I am using examples of what you are saying *whilst* quoting you directly.
I have already asked hypothetically if this is allowable in NEM, because obviously I want all of my family and friends and future aquiantances to have NEM too, so I guess making 50 accounts like people are doing in this thread is A-OK because I can provide a picture of them or something?

The sad thing about it is that I thought you were a genuine member of the community and you have signed up to go to the Berlin conference, which means you have a certain responsibility to represent NXT (since you volunteered), but now it seems you are just a greedy oppourtunist.

In my opinion it is baffling to think that you could read the original post and interpret it as "oh sure make accounts for 3 year olds because they certainly care about cryptocurrencies!"

In that application I just said what I was thinking and never assumed to be scolded about it. Today before I read your post I explained NEM to my collegues and promised "seed" NXT as they have no cryptos and I of course I would have sent it from my account and of course this would trigger another lashing. Now obviously I have to seed them in stealth mode.

Most baffling to me is your attitude towards making an a account for my children. My daughter is 5 and she sees me trading and following charts - she knows what this is, so making an account for her, why shouldn't I do it for my other kid. For now it looks like a game to me and them.

And shaming me for being nexter is wrong too - I paid 40K USD for this hobby and so far it was an interesting experience and awarding too, but you are bringing this down very effectively.

Well I'm from Germany, from a small village where the children have other interests ....
But from me you can have 100 shares but do not tell no tales here!
Really unbelievable because I lack the words really.
It's not about whether it is true what you are telling me it would be even more sad if it were so.I really do not begrudge you every share, but not in this way

Regards
Porte

Activity: 489
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:17:45 PM

Please I am interested. I sent 0.016

TrxID: 3cfb6f3aa452b56f5f3afdc9c67e2c2c7731b258093f7b691ed9d99f01791198

Thanks
MaryPooppins

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:27:27 PM

TransactionID: soon
Uniqueorn

Activity: 182

NXT.org

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:32:20 PM

I am at a loss of words to even reply to this.
It's comedy and tragedy mixed with toilet water.

I cannot believe that you are honestly still trying to play the "my children cares about NXT" idea. It's just so fucking weird.
You paid 40K for this hobby? Well nice for you, it has made you a lot more than that in profit, a lot down to the work of me and others in marketing and getting NXT added to exchanges.

It is simply selfish and pathetic to sit there with millions of NXT and then you are going to make NEM accounts for all your relatives instead of letting the NEM be dispersed among actual users of NEM? It's idiotic and selfish as fuck.

You really think your 5 year old daughter is going to do ANYTHING with NEM? no she isn't and you already got way more than enough money to entertain her in other ways, jesus.
It's just such a joke that you got 8 family members that suddenly need NEM accounts in your name. Especialyl a 3 year old son, 5 year old daughter and a grandmother. It's just fucking disgusting to see how the greedy want more and more and more and more and more and is willing to lie up stories about their toddlers being interested in cryptos. jesus
admiral.fu

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:33:51 PM

Well I'm from Germany, from a small village where the children have other interests ....
It's not about whether it is true what you are telling me it would be even more sad if it were so.I really do not begrudge you every share, but not in this way

Regards

Now you are taking it further. I am a bad parent as well.
BonerConer

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:36:11 PM

DONE, AM I IN?
https://blockchain.info/tx/d874d1170decea5607545d5b07f36a74833c08e20b059579ced4f2f1f0aad7c0
- 0.016 BTC
Size    438 (bytes)
1MJAjMktjffydcHuwMoNfRYtVWT1asxyLy
17zuT5cPpEjQ3qUzZJAySbnABRnDuvqGKC
luke997

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:51:24 PM

Count me in, 0.016 BTC sent:

Transaction ID: 11a97cd05c408cae8c92b5b70088304ccb038b9b83c89a75a4870d7b7c738f93

fusecavator

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:54:19 PM

Reserving my spot.

transaction id: bf340bd71c6806a50b6eb6eba8089d153d95d5c723dadc461e61e4f188008507
ReWeR

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 09:59:32 PM

0.016 btc sent!

https://blockchain.info/tx/5a150220b745b4a95c311b39336eb4808ed353580626d29a2f939dfb5d36df84

ID: 5a150220b745b4a95c311b39336eb4808ed353580626d29a2f939dfb5d36df84
Uniqueorn

Activity: 182

NXT.org

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:01:10 PM

Regards

Now you are taking it further. I am a bad parent as well.

Oh I love these manipulation tactics. Now you are setting up strawmen falliciously in order to play the victim. LOVE IT Smiley You got every hallmark of a fraudster.
BCNext2

View Profile
January 27, 2014, 10:23:59 PM

0.016 BTC sent. Transaction hash 9615e4528e0d78a29057ceef3f1ef4947b7ce0d49d56b77a2a1774b8a55fc263. Thanks and no envy.
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: