Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:35:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If there is life, there is hope  (Read 389 times)
wwildflower18

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:56:16 PM

It is true that a person's health is far more important than wealth. The recent market is very bad. We may need to relax for a while. Don't pay too much attention to the price of bitcoin every day, so that the market can be corrected.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
emmmmm

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:57:57 PM

Indeed, don't let the cryptocurrency market affect your life.
Because in the long run, the whole market is still in a positive upswing.

afterdark

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:04:31 PM

Do not dwell much on the present state of the market. Even if you are seeing all the coins you are holding to be in red, there is still hope. Do not allow the present state of the market to weigh you down. If there is life, there is hope.
Do not worry about it, because your health is very important in achieving more in life.

Unfortunately, such optimism does not always bring good results. We need to constantly analyze projects in which we have invested. Very often there are situations that you need urgently to close a position on one or another coin and forget about it forever.
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

Do not dwell much on the present state of the market. Even if you are seeing all the coins you are holding to be in red, there is still hope. Do not allow the present state of the market to weigh you down. If there is life, there is hope.
Do not worry about it, because your health is very important in achieving more in life.
Yes, of course we must remain calm in the face of current market conditions. Fluctuations become commonplace in crypto, so reduce the panic when the market drops because it believes the hike will return. Patience and hard work in analyzing market conditions is the key to success.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:26:28 PM

I agree with you . I think the bottom is near and market can't go much lower from our point . I really believe that market will show intensive growth this year and probably will renew it's maximums , so we need to believe and wait until it happens. Panic sell is what they whant from us to do , but I believe in crypto and I'm sure it will change our life in nearest future .

haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

Yes, hope for a good future. One day the market will grow strongly. Waiting is happiness. Live to know hope.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

This post is a good advice,  you may be going through a difficult time but it a matter of patient, be patient, storiqa made a lot of people smile today one day you will be happy with your investments.
tedes

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:29:29 PM

I think there is always hope where life exists and it would be nice if more people are aware of this. The fact that your coins fall now does not mean that they will continue to fall. There is always a good chance for coins to rise back in price and as long as you are still alive, be patient and wait for a recovery that is sure to happen soon
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

I quite agree with you on this that if there is life, there is hope. I have not been too happy with the current situation on the market for the past two week abuts all the coin i am holding has greatly dropped in their worth. One thing I know and am rest assured on is that it cannot go in this way, we will surely smile at the market condition soonest.
blo8i

Activity: 960
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:30:47 PM

There is a feeling that you are calming yourself and not others, I think that adequate traders do not need such words
Granit0

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

What do you do with tokens in the green market?)) I think that many simply feel pleasure, when see how to grow their capital. Many people on the red market don't sell tokens, and on the green market don't sell too. People sit and wait for something.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

I'm not one of them who takes the present situation seriously, I believe in long-term results, which will definitely come to our side. So, as long as we're using Bitcoin and altcoins, they will be on the way to success.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:33:28 PM

Sure, I so much appreciate your positive gesture towards crypto. Sincerely speaking I strongly beleive that at the end of the tunnel we shall all smile. Whatever we see now is for a moment. All we need now is patience. This is really not the first time crypto is experincing this. It will rise again with time.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

You are absolutely correct about this. As of this moment, the market is currently just playing with us and we don't have to worry about losing our money as long we invest in the right coins. Some of us here are worried about losing a ton of money even though we haven't reached the 4th quarter of the year. This must be spoken louder for the people who are still new to cryptocurrency.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
mark1220

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

Yes i agree with you in this market situation dont lose hope its normal in market that it is going down unless your holding token is going to dump. But holding makes a great profit.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

That is totally true.
Hope will always come when the time is right, we just have to be patient.
The price of the coins will rise again.
zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:39:33 PM

True, the traffickers will not remain silent if the crypto market does not work. They will do something for the crypto market to continue.
The traders already depend on the crypto market.
@rt27

Activity: 227
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:41:43 PM

Good, that is the kind of effective fighting spirit do deal the present situation. Everyone must not focus on the current situation of the market but we must see also the future possibilities that will happen.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:44:27 PM

This is a very good attitude and I hope that all of us here will have this positive mindset even though we all know the situation and the trending of the market now, just stay close and keep investing in crypto and this will have a bull run someday,maybe this is only an effect of what happened in germany, which a German Prosecutors sell seized crypto for millions of Euro .
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:45:40 PM

You are right in saying that there is light after dark. But the real question to ask here is that has the night really passed, are we are the brink of the dawm or is this just the midnight time? Since most people are still holding their alt coins and have not sold them yet, I think more dips are on the way.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: