Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:46:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If there is life, there is hope  (Read 391 times)
mprepkiah

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

You are right, where there is life then there will be hope and no need to panic with the current state .. I think this is a life that is not always in glory, maintaining health and going to work as usual until the time will come when we will all stand upright and bring a smile
(cryptocurrency will soon rise from sleep)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

Do not dwell much on the present state of the market. Even if you are seeing all the coins you are holding to be in red, there is still hope. Do not allow the present state of the market to weigh you down. If there is life, there is hope.
Do not worry about it, because your health is very important in achieving more in life.
Health would always be a Wealth and the thing you do said was right on where if theres still life theres still hope but on cryptocurrencies dont expect too much for a reversal or pump out anytime because this thing will be stressful which would end up on giving you anxiety and doubts regarding on what you gonna supposed to do on seeing your entire portfolio in reds.Its easy to say not to panic but if you are on actual situation you cant really avoid not to worry.

CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:53:14 PM

This can be said about any activity. If you give free rein to your feelings from the result of your activity, you can poison your life. For the mood and feelings we have a family, friends, art. But I admit that for someone crypto is life.

Crypcar10290

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:02:47 PM

Do not dwell much on the present state of the market. Even if you are seeing all the coins you are holding to be in red, there is still hope. Do not allow the present state of the market to weigh you down. If there is life, there is hope.
Do not worry about it, because your health is very important in achieving more in life.
Agree, I used to worry a lot about the market and the price of my coins but I realize that it was interfering with my life, so I took the decision of get away from crypto as much as I could and start living my life again. In fact, I am hodler I do not need to spend too much time in charts and in social media, that is for traders. I check the price once in a while though. I will hodl for years if necessary so I am not worry anymore the market will recover eventually.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:05:15 PM

chill out and don't get too panicked thought of it. Despite all the crypto in the State was down but its potential to be a great stay there. It is only a matter of time that did make crypto still has many obstacles to get back up. the most important remain resistant and do not rush in to sell because of fear of loss.
Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:09:58 PM

Life is more than drama you know that.Same as crypto is always played with all alts hodler like as drama.When market is going to the down or up anybody don't know what happened in future.Analysis & experience is the best policy in crypto platform i think.
kemonojim

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

I am also always sad to see the market continues to red, and the price of coins that I hold down until I lose big, but after I read this topic, I do not want to think again market conditions, I want to continue to be happy, to maintain my health, because I just realized, that the main health.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:15:41 PM

You are very right. The down trend has been a bad experience so far but I believe it won't continue like this, the market condition will change for good and we will all smile.

elysion

Activity: 122

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:24:11 PM

You are exactly right. This situation will not go away so that. I am sure, most of reds will turn to green. That's when, investors will earn who hold their savings. The important here is that not to be panic.
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 04:29:19 PM

I did not worry at all even my portfolio is red for almost a month, at the beginning my investment in crypto is just small and it goes to 10x-12x and already saves enough money for my daily needs and have some small business, so yeah just do the crypto for fun if you have spare time to trade do it, crypto is a big opportunity just you need to know the market well and your good.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

It remains to believe and tolerate. Patience gives us more strength and ability to overcome the complexities of the internal and external world.
CoinsAreMyLife

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:53:19 PM

Markets go up and down. Not only crypto's, all markets do.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:55:23 PM

In general, this is a key investment thing. Do not give in to the emotions of the market and do not act hurriedly. When panic overtakes most investors, then the market collapses even more.  Smiley Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
iutaguqi

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:56:48 PM

Yes, do not keep paying attention to the dynamics of the market every day. It is meaningless to pay attention to this kind of attention in the falling market. It is more important to exercise some time to exercise and to keep your health.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:59:54 PM

Health is more important than crypto but let us not forget that some people are here to help pay for their medical care. Costs can be astronomical and the only way to pay for it is to invest in bitcoin and wait for it to triple in value
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:02:28 PM

Totally agree with your words. Need to be cold-blooded and with reasonable calculations. And never worry. It is very harmful to health

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
hamdun

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:08:57 PM

It is true that one's health is far more important than wealth. Crypto will survive in the long run, and there is still plenty of time to take advantage of crypto, and do not you waste your rest time for crypto.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:22:49 PM

Yes of course you said the correct word if you getting panic by seeing market trend then things will go wrong . So if your holding some coins with real confidence then grab some more while it’s cheap . Once market recovered you can make good profit and also like op said take care of your health.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
malekcap

Activity: 195
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:29:21 PM

the most hard feeling ever! is when you see your whole portfilio red and your funds decrease! i felt it and i know what that mean, but there is always a hope and thing ll change at some point is good to keep patience and learn how to change the situation! just never give up! im sure that red portfilio could be green again  Cheesy
dan22

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:55:21 PM

I sincerely agree with you. Of a truth the current market situation is an enough reason for someone to be weighed down and have a feeling of hopelessness but I think one good thing that should always propel us to move on and keep hope alive is to keep reiterating that things will soon get better. The red market situation won't last long, it will soon be a forgotten issue. We need to encourage ourselves to keep showing diligence and dedication to our crypto business. There is still hope for us in crypto and soonest we shall smile and have harvest of greater and better profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: