Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:38:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for writers  (Read 743 times)
goldbars (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:59:20 AM

I run a crypto news website and need some writers who love crypto with a passion, this job requires you to be highly passionate with writing and also with crypto currecny. At the moment this will be not be a paid job but this will change, if you are interested please PM me or reply in here

http://crypto0.com

thanks
empoweoqwj

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 10:51:09 AM

I run a crypto news website and need some writers who love crypto with a passion, this job requires you to be highly passionate with writing and also with crypto currecny. At the moment this will be not be a paid job but this will change, if you are interested please PM me or reply in here

http://crypto0.com

thanks

You had me right up to "this is not a paid job" Wink PM me if it ever becomes such Smiley
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 12:01:55 PM

Me too. I train people in Plain English, so my writing would be good quality. I'm passionate about Crypto too, but also about getting paid. Let me know if things change.
Cryptopher
Legendary

Activity: 1789
Merit: 1008

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 02:43:28 PM

This is something that I would be very interested in doing. But as the saying goes; "Shakespeare gotta get paid, son".

empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:41:00 PM

I think (hope?) the OP will be back with a new offer. Being offered to write for nothing is not the most compelling offer we've ever seen ....
Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:42:50 PM

I think (hope?) the OP will be back with a new offer. Being offered to write for nothing is not the most compelling offer we've ever seen ....

I guess that there may be somebody out there who is willing to do it for free, people do things out of passion for free all the time. Having said this, the post is on a forum where work results in pay, so it's not overly surprising that people wanna get paid, son.

empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:50:44 PM

I guess that there may be somebody out there who is willing to do it for free, people do things out of passion for free all the time. Having said this, the post is on a forum where work results in pay, so it's not overly surprising that people wanna get paid, son.

Would you write (i.e. use your time and skill) for free? How did you really expect people to respond?
Cryptopher
Legendary

Keep it dense, yeah?

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 03:57:04 PM

Would you write (i.e. use your time and skill) for free? How did you really expect people to respond?

I wouldn't, no, but I never said that I would' I said that there may be somebody out there who is willing to do it for free. In fact, I said that verbatim.

And, to be fair, it doesn't matter if 10k people respond saying that they want paying, all it takes is a couple of people who are up to the task to say that they will do it for free and the request is satisfied.

Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:04:46 PM

I wouldn't, no, but I never said that I would' I said that there may be somebody out there who is willing to do it for free. In fact, I said that verbatim.

And, to be fair, it doesn't matter if 10k people respond saying that they want paying, all it takes is a couple of people who are up to the task to say that they will do it for free and the request is satisfied.

BOOM!
empoweoqwj

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 03:50:24 AM

Good luck finding those two people that enjoy writing for free Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: