Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:59:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What started this bear trend?  (Read 639 times)
DumbLefty

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:14:45 AM

Hello most likely it was at the very beginning of the market. Now some coins have a huge capitalization and the rich will not just manage the price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
samelvis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:31:19 PM

I think its all a game plan of the market makers they want to buy the dip and sell the hype.  So i guess its normal trend of cryptocurency

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

Bitcoin bear market is due to the market cycle after serious of pump market consolidating for previous high and this is the nature of market there will be sudden high in prices and sudden low
News, market movement and all sort, will only affect those who allow the movement to affect them. Nevertheless, it is strange to see people investing for the sole reason of making quick profit when bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme or the whole crypto environment but it is meant to be a way to invest in the future.

Nevertheless, I guess this is one of the things; we will have to keep seeing. Bear trend is normal and anything could have caused it but in general, we cannot expect a market to keep moving up without some corrections.
As far as I know about the crypto currencies, there is one thing which I am sure about and that is the ones who are patient are the ones who will be the richest persons because of the crypto currencies in this world and the ones who will remain hasty will never be able to make anything good and that they will lose their money most of the time. you need to make some proper strategy so that you can do the things in the right way.
Cryptoratty

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

A cryptocurrency exchange hack in South Korea has fueled a $46 billion rout and extended this year's Bitcoin slump to mor than 50% bloom.bg/2LGQqyh
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:52:25 PM

A cryptocurrency exchange hack in South Korea has fueled a $46 billion rout and extended this year's Bitcoin slump to mor than 50% bloom.bg/2LGQqyh
I heard that there's a South Korean hacked, however, most of the people are saying that its not as big as other trading exchanges in South Korea that's why I was quite surprise if this is really the cause because the impact is huge. I will understand if its one of the well known exchanges, but its unknown. So I speculate that it has something to do with manipulation, someone just used this hacked as a catalyst to really crash the market and cause panic again so that they can purchase bitcoin at a cheap price and make this wallet fat again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:57:10 AM

Mostly because of exchange hacking, and the rest is just fud. And this bear trend is so strong like it doenst want bitcoin to recover or maybe we dont know its just another trap by the bulls.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:01:42 AM

Mostly because of exchange hacking, and the rest is just fud. And this bear trend is so strong like it doenst want bitcoin to recover or maybe we dont know its just another trap by the bulls.

Or maybe there are just no new investors coming in and traders are just making short term trades now than making doing the HODL. We need more big players to turn this around the marketcap will just continue to dwindle.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:26:17 AM

Bitcoin bear market is due to the market cycle after serious of pump market consolidating for previous high and this is the nature of market there will be sudden high in prices and sudden low
News, market movement and all sort, will only affect those who allow the movement to affect them. Nevertheless, it is strange to see people investing for the sole reason of making quick profit when bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme or the whole crypto environment but it is meant to be a way to invest in the future.

Nevertheless, I guess this is one of the things; we will have to keep seeing. Bear trend is normal and anything could have caused it but in general, we cannot expect a market to keep moving up without some corrections.
As far as I know about the crypto currencies, there is one thing which I am sure about and that is the ones who are patient are the ones who will be the richest persons because of the crypto currencies in this world and the ones who will remain hasty will never be able to make anything good and that they will lose their money most of the time. you need to make some proper strategy so that you can do the things in the right way.
If we look at the past, then we will get to know that similar things like that of the downfall in the market value of the crypto coins had happened in the past too but after that dump, the market values rise much higher and that I am very much sure that similar thing will happen this time too and that we will then be able to see much higher market rates which will help the investors in making more money.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:20:02 AM

The beginning of the bears market was caused by overheating and overbought in the cryptocurrency market. Of course there is manipulation in the market, otherwise it would be calmer and less volatile.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

Yes, any market movement that was not warranted for most especially when it is an upward movement that was fueled by greed and the fear of missing out, it is normal to see people panic easily when the trend starts changing. The market is generally volatile and it is something I expect people to have gotten used to by now and really nothing anyone can do about it than to either trade the trends or hold until they are making huge profit in the long run.

Always traders' sentiment alone plays the vital role in deciding the trend. After prices got doubled within a 25 days in last November month, everyone was expecting a reversal which might be the first trigger for this bear trend. When we are having the bear trend for more than 6 months, I guess traders will change that sentiment into bull trend. This may happen in coming day.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
robocop3

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 02:00:39 AM

i think just because  last year the price of btc up too many and its nature many invest sell out btc to get big profits to package!
this is the markets! up and down and then up and down!
MrAntonius

Activity: 392
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:11:15 PM

Bitcoin bear trend started with SEC ruling on cryptocurrencies and future of ico market  so this bear market is continuing till now

Your point of view seems ridiculous to me. Although sec and controls the ICO, but it does not control the price of bitcoin. I will add, the main interest and demand for bitcoin has always been in the Asian market, but not as in the Us. As the sec has no influence on Asia.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

There are so many assumptions for this trend.
1. An exchange got hacked. I think it's Bitrail. But, there's a strong counter argument that the trading volume in the exchange is so small compared to the overall market that it should not have such effect.
2. Researchers claim that bitcoin price was strongly manipulated using tether during December. I think it's during December 2017 or January 2018, when there were so many rumors about tether, someone made such claim too. It's not a new FUD. In my opinion, market had already overcome it.
3. Uncertainties regarding SEC decision. For now, BTC and ETH are not assumed securities. So, that doubt is also over for now.
So, these news are currently hot and I don't think these are even news. They are just noises.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:48:20 AM

I think it was caused by some negative publicity which caused panic in the market.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:10:09 AM

I saw a Crypto expert has said that Rothschild family and other main capitalists do it.
Anyone will obviously say anything as long as it proves their theory right but in reality, no one actually knows what could be causing the bear trend. However, it was inevitable with the movement we ended up having around last year and I believe with the way things are going, we are not even through with this trend at all but one thing for sure is that the market has some little bit of manipulation somehow to it.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:22:02 AM

Some can say, it's happening for SEC. I agree with them but it's not for a long time. We saw previous stress on the Bitcoin but after few days or weeks, it's gone like nothing. However, we are waiting for any final result from SEC. After it will go normally like previous time did.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:27:57 PM

Some can say, it's happening for SEC. I agree with them but it's not for a long time. We saw previous stress on the Bitcoin but after few days or weeks, it's gone like nothing. However, we are waiting for any final result from SEC. After it will go normally like previous time did.

That stress is still going in the market bro. If you want to invest on the bitcoin you may go ahead today and invest your fund on it bro. Then you will be able to make the more money with the investment you do with the bitcoin or altcoins by investing it on current market situations bro.

I am not sure about why the market really going cheap in the price chart bro. If the value goes big I love to invest more now bro. Even everyone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:07:31 AM

It's always a challenge to invest or trade in cryptos. Price movement is not only influenced by the state of information but someone who has a large capital we called as a whales is the next challenge that must be accepted by every user cryptos. They have a large capital so that if the brand goes to market then market price will increase, and will many people will buy and when they (whales) out of the market market will decrease again.
Well, it is not a challenge if you actually know what you are doing and know how you can play safe. As much as you can make a lot of money from it, that also brings about the risk involved as well. Nevertheless, we have to understand that this is a decentralized market with no control and that simply makes it volatile in nature and for one thing, it is always important to be careful either when investing or when trading.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:31:21 PM

Hello, I have been hearing many rumors going around saying the rich are manipulating the market? does this statement uphold its value?
Are the whales manipulating the price of bitcoin? Probably, does this means everything is their fault? Not really, the price of bitcoin grew too much too fast, I do not know why this is so difficult to understand it was that simple, when you have a distortion in the market, the market tends to suffer an overcorrection and that is what we are seeing right now.
lavishlifing

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:37:42 AM

This is just my observation, but I think the bear trend started when some exchanges got hacked, specially the Mar-Jun season
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: