Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 11:02:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain in Supply chain & logistics dept.  (Read 163 times)
Thomas petersen (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:23:39 PM

Our general supply chain method lacks transparency and its very complicated now. In the past the commerce was local and supply chain was plain simple Now the commerce is complex and so is supply chain and logistics industry. But can blockchain technology solve all this problem.
Whats your opinion, how can we merge blockchain with supply chain, logistics industry and how can it help.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:26:27 PM

I am very curious about this subject, and I am thinking about it. I am trying to do something about my own business, international logistics and transportation. I have produced various tokens. I find these very meaningless, but I think that I would like to get the ideas and methods of operation. I am so glad to share with me find anything
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

though i have not thought it this way that our supply chain system will be covered under the blockchain technology. there is no doubt that transparency will be much more stronger with blockchain technology. let's see what's gonna coming for us.
mu_enrico
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 2156

Slots Enthusiast & Expert

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 08:47:18 AM

Our general supply chain method lacks transparency and its very complicated now. In the past the commerce was local and supply chain was plain simple Now the commerce is complex and so is supply chain and logistics industry. But can blockchain technology solve all this problem.
Whats your opinion, how can we merge blockchain with supply chain, logistics industry and how can it help.

There is an ongoing debate about this, we will wait for more experiments.
The first argument: open blockchain isn't suitable for this project because of the consensus algorithm built on top of it (PoW). Blockchain has a very specific use, and maybe only suitable for cryptocurrencies. Long story short, closed blockchain will fail.
The second argument: closed blockchain with special consensus algorithm (PoS or else) can be used in various projects, one of them is for a supply chain project.

In my opinion, the supply chain industry maybe needs a better database instead of using blockchain.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:17:40 AM

I had hoped that there would be a blockchain solution to domain name registrations and trading, but this doesn't seem to have happened.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
mktpromp

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:10:49 PM

I like this things that's why i wants to connect worldwide logistic in my business. Nowadays peoples are invented tokens but personally i feel these are not necessary. I think there are many way to improve these tokens.
kevinfox18

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:40:46 PM

Blockchain technology is a blessing for the supply chain and logistics operation. In logistics part, most of the information are to share with the stakeholders. But blockchain will share all the information automatically when it is required.
pauline_78

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:05:28 PM

Well, I even thought about this earlier. But there is no actual relationship  of blockchain system with supply chain and logistics industry. Transparency was always a problem of this field , but I don’t think that I can be solved with blockchain system.
sainaselalisa

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:20:11 AM

Bitcoin is leading the crypto market nowadays. It can help in many ways. I am exceptionally inquisitive about this subject, and I am considering it. I am attempting to take care of my own business, worldwide coordination and transportation. I have created different tokens. I locate these extremely futile, yet I surmise that I might want to get the thoughts and strategies for task. So invest money in btc it will be more profitable than other coins.
Strufmbae

Activity: 486
Merit: 27

HIRE ME FOR SMALL TASK

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 03:50:12 AM

Transparency of liquidation and expenses. And own blockchain of supply chain and logistics dept.

Whats your opinion, how can we merge blockchain with supply chain, logistics and how can it help.

hurry_hore

Merit: 13

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:13:11 AM

I think supply chain will be able to help, but it will depend on the mechanism and process created in the project. Blockchain just help and support, but the key is not in blockchain but in the project idea and concept.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
garybyerz

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:44:26 AM

Yes, I think blockchain can solve this problem. Blockchain technology is going to rule the upcoimg time. It has a very good potential to solve this problem.
thomaseco

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:28:19 AM

It can help in many ways. I am exceptionally inquisitive about this subject, and I am considering it. I am attempting to take care of my own business, worldwide coordination and transportation. I have created different tokens. I locate these extremely futile, yet I surmise that I might want to get the thoughts and strategies for task. I am so happy to impart to me discover anything.
msninen

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

In the near future I think there will be projects that apply blockchain technology to solve supply chain problems and logitics.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:24:52 AM

Blockchain can be applied to supply chain and logistic management in the form of payment across the globe. Letter of credit, bank gurantee and method of payments has been one of the hurdles in the logistics. By creating a platform to augment, alternative currency for payments, and escrow for both buyer and seller is one example where blockchain  can be applied to supply chain.
avivsun

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 03:03:02 PM

Check this recent article about How Can Blockchain Transform the Supply Chain?

https://101blockchains.com/blockchain-in-supply-chain/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: