Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:57:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Heptapolis.io: the only truly backedup Token🔥🔥GUARANTEED PROFIT🔥🔥  (Read 1294 times)
berlinboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:23:17 PM

I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that Heptapolis Green Energy Solutions now has 10,000 sq. M. advanced facilities and equipment for the research, development and production of its products and is ready to meet market demands!
Todaytech

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:31:39 PM

Among 74 amazing and innovative ideas from all over the world, HGES won a place in the best in the semi finals leaving the best immressions to all the participants of the first.
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:42:05 PM

you have written that you are not waiting for ico to make a product, what does this mean? Will you even sell tokens at all?

You are wrong. The team will conduct ICO. Simply, she collects money not to create a product, because it has already been created, but to expand production.
upggr

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

This thread is all bots talking to each other with low trust rating.
this is a continuation of a known ponzi scheme. they are selling tokens door to door first as club888 then poweron networks, xecoin etc. same people different product.
there are no facilities and no products, its a scam. i know this post will buried under bot chats, just hope i save some people Smiley
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:13:24 PM

you have written that you are not waiting for ico to make a product, what does this mean? Will you even sell tokens at all?

We will have ICO to start the production.

Token Information

Name: Heptapolis Humanitarian Energy Coin
    What is HHEC? The only, truly backed up, Humanitarian, Energy, security Crypto.
    Total Supply: 1,000,000,000
    Total Allocation: 650,000,000
    Hard Cap: € 100,000,000
    Soft Cap: € 10,000,000
    Currency: BTC, ETH , Fiat Money

veranika55

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:16:28 PM

The collected money attributed to the initial back up price received from the Pre-Sale Period and the ICO phases will be deposited in Heptapolis COIN Bank Account. This money will only be invested ONLY in projects stated in our whitepaper and everything will be on the blockchain. The 20% of the generated income received from projects funded by the Coin sources (Coin Bank Account) will be credited on that account. The total number of coins will have a back up value equal to the amount stated at the bank account plus the Fair value of the Factory plus the 20% of the income generated from the production of energy divided by the total number of the coins.

The 20% of the tuition and fees will be deposited in the Coin’s Bank account and will back up the coins that Olympos holds. As soon as Olympos cover its Coins, the 20% of the tuition and fees will back up the value of the total number of Coins that are available in the market. Each holder of HHEC will have the right to cash out through Heptapolis Green Energy Solutions directly at the back up price WITH A NOTICE PERIOD OF 3 MONTHS. The Coin’s holders should keep in mind that the back up price will be different from the market price. Heptapolis Green Energy Solutions will follow the same procedure for its stake in Coins. None of the Coins will become available in the market BEFORE IT’S BEEN BACKED UP. THE BACK UP PRICE THAT WILL BE USED IS THE BACK UP PRICE OF THAT SPECIFIC DAY.

Heptapolis COIN Bank Account - is it a personal team bank? How long has it been working? In which country is his phillial?

It is not a personal bank. This is accont of Heptapolis it bank. Bank deposit.
veranika55

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:20:09 PM

This thread is all bots talking to each other with low trust rating.
this is a continuation of a known ponzi scheme. they are selling tokens door to door first as club888 then poweron networks, xecoin etc. same people different product.
there are no facilities and no products, its a scam. i know this post will buried under bot chats, just hope i save some people Smiley

Why do you thing so? Do you have proofs.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:34:23 AM

Why do you think the risk of investing in your coin is minimal?
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

I visited your group on Facebook and watched all the videos. Most of all I liked one video, where a man visually shows how the product works. Who has not seen it yet, I recommend to look.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:55:39 AM

Can the backup value of the coin go down?
berlinboy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:01:29 AM

How are you related to the Heptapolis Green City project and it’s Heptapolis Awatar E-Learning center?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

This guaranteed profit type thing looks little strange and this is what provoked me to dig in further. I juts threw a glance on the introduction yet but will be reading available material by connecting them to understand it well. I see people are asking few questions already but I have it among the projects to read more about them.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Charisma359

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

When there are doubts, you need to read the product description of the company. I found a whole list of advantages and learned that the product is already patented. Since there is a patent, it means that the project will not disappear from the market.
Todaytech

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

When there are doubts, you need to read the product description of the company. I found a whole list of advantages and learned that the product is already patented. Since there is a patent, it means that the project will not disappear from the market.

I also read the advantages of the product of the project. Quite an impressive list:
- Patented product
- Low-cost assembly
- Lightweight - low - cost transport
- Unnecessary heavy assembly equipment
- Low - cost pole embedding methods
- Protection class II - no costs of hoop iron
- The pole does not corrode, nor change colour
- No periodic testing for pole insulation
- High passive safety; low energy absorption
- Excellent resistance to mechanical damage
- UV resistance
oficman

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

How will the goods be sold? Does the company plan to create an online store?
veranika55

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:40:05 PM

Why do you think the risk of investing in your coin is minimal?

We have not only an idea but a product, a factory where this product will be done and a whole ecosystem.
veranika55

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:41:22 PM

Yes in will be a e-commerce platform.
veranika55

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:43:35 PM

How are you related to the Heptapolis Green City project and it’s Heptapolis Awatar E-Learning center?

E-learning center is a  part of Heptapolis ecosystem.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:38:14 AM

I'll look forward to the moment when the electronic platform will work. I want to buy this device for my house. I was very interested in him.
Enchantment99

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:46:24 AM

Can students from all over the world be trained in this e-learning center?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: