Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:30:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Heptapolis.io: the only truly backedup Token🔥🔥GUARANTEED PROFIT🔥🔥  (Read 1294 times)
ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:45:52 PM

Heptapolis Green Energy Solutions is a whitelabel, authorized company with our own e-wallet with IBAN number called hepta e-wallet! Our system is a hybrid technology that integrates financial payments with network wallet structure.
If buyers of our currency are interested, they can have their own e-wallet with IBAN number and their own Mastercard.

The wallet will use both cryptocurency and fiat money and it will be an internal exchange for the exchange of cryptocurrency for fiat money and fiat money for cryptocurrency.

I correctly understood the information: will the team release its cards Mastercard?

You are right. The users will have their own e-wallet with IBAN number and their own Mastercard.

This card will be issued automatically for all customers? Will users need to pass verification to work with the wallet?
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:47:43 PM

I'm interested in your project but I did not find the road map.
I think that in general, such a project is hard to implement quickly. It would takes long time.
Todaytech

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:53:36 PM

I think that in general, such a project is hard to implement quickly. It would takes long time.

You are not right. A road map is available on the project website. Look again closely.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

Part of their plans the team has already implemented. So it will not be long to wait.
berlinboy

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

And this then what?

OUR ROADMAP

Heptapolis.
The idea of the HHEC “was born in the early of 2017. ” And public registration was in July 2017

Pre ICO - 1st May 2018

Factory and
20k Climate Stystems
Start 20th June 2018 End 18th Sep 2018

E-Learning
Start 1st Nov 2018 End 1st Feb 2019

Autonomus Lighting Systems
Start 1st March 2019 End 30th May 2019

Autonomus Power Generators
Start 1st July 2019 End 30th Sep 2019

Heptapolis

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:54:06 PM

Heptapolis Green Energy Solutions is a whitelabel, authorized company with our own e-wallet with IBAN number called hepta e-wallet! Our system is a hybrid technology that integrates financial payments with network wallet structure.
If buyers of our currency are interested, they can have their own e-wallet with IBAN number and their own Mastercard.

The wallet will use both cryptocurency and fiat money and it will be an internal exchange for the exchange of cryptocurrency for fiat money and fiat money for cryptocurrency.

I correctly understood the information: will the team release its cards Mastercard?

You are right. The users will have their own e-wallet with IBAN number and their own Mastercard.

Users from all over the world can order this project card?

It depends from the policy of MasterCard. Heptapolis do not have any restrictions.
veranika55

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:57:35 PM

What should I do to order this card? What kind of mail will the company send the card to users?

It is necessary to open e-wallet and to pass verification. The delivery of the Mastercard depends from the country.
veranika55

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:01:41 PM

This card will be issued automatically for all customers? Will users need to pass verification to work with the wallet?

To work with cryptocurrency verification is not necessary. For IBAN account and Mastercard is necessary verification. This is a demant of licence for payment services and MasterCard.
Enchantment99

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

It depends from the policy of MasterCard. Heptapolis do not have any restrictions.

Well, the general conditions for issuing and issuing this card, you must know. At the time of signing the contract, Mastercard had to show you this list. Otherwise, how will you answer the questions of your customers?
MarioSun

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:49:43 PM

The project is interesting primarily in its environmental component. Because it will be interesting to many. I like their theme. Which exchanges do you plan to add?
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:04:26 PM

To work with cryptocurrency verification is not necessary. For IBAN account and Mastercard is necessary verification. This is a demant of licence for payment services and MasterCard.

What currency will these MasterCard cards work with? Is it possible for one person to order several cards at once?
berlinboy

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:07:07 PM

The project is interesting primarily in its environmental component. Because it will be interesting to many. I like their theme. Which exchanges do you plan to add?

Yes, environmental issues are rarely present in our projects. So I think that it costs tokens of this project to buy and support the team with money. It is an investment in our future.
Charisma359

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

It is necessary to open e-wallet and to pass verification. The delivery of the Mastercard depends from the country.

This MasterCard card will be tied to the user's electronic wallet? If you do not open the electronic purse of the project, this card can not be obtained?
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:34:19 PM

It turns out that your products are an international sample?
ClickAuto

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:51:53 PM

What is the amount of a soft cap? On the site, I did not see this information. How many tokens have already been sold?
berlinboy

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:55:38 PM

HHEC holds one of the greatest opportunities in blockchain technology
At the assets generated by the ICO will back up the HHEC value
20% of the income generated from each ICO supported project and all future reoccurring profits will also back up the HHEC value.
20% of the amount paid of each student’s tuition fees at Heptapolis E-Learning center.
veranika55

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:08:22 AM

Well, the general conditions for issuing and issuing this card, you must know. At the time of signing the contract, Mastercard had to show you this list. Otherwise, how will you answer the questions of your customers?

The conditions can change. It depends from the sanctions.
veranika55

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:15:09 AM

What currency will these MasterCard cards work with? Is it possible for one person to order several cards at once?

If buyers of our currency are interested, they can have their own e-wallet with IBAN number and their own Mastercard. Of course this account has nothing to do with cryptocurrency exchange but the company can exchange the cryptocurrency internally and make money transfers to each account accordingly.

The MasterCard will work only with fiat money, but it possible to change cryptocurrency for fiat in internal exchange. Fiat money -euro, USD, later more currencies will be added. And yes, it is possible to have several cards.
veranika55

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:19:37 AM

This MasterCard card will be tied to the user's electronic wallet? If you do not open the electronic purse of the project, this card can not be obtained?

Yes it will be tied to the user's electronic wallet. Without open the wallet you can not get a MasterCard. But you can use the wallet only for cryptocurrency. For such case varification is not necessary. If you want to convert cryptocurrency to fiat and sent fiat to MasterCard or IBAN account you need verification.
Heptapolis

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:22:48 AM

It turns out that your products are an international sample?

Yes, Heptapolis is international project and all servicies are international.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: