Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:35:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sell now and save some little of your money.  (Read 460 times)
jademacoy (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:27:56 PM

If you sell now your bitcoin then apparently bitcoin market price will drop. If it drop then maybe i could invest more for a low price. This is always what i wanted for but for sure many of the people here will hold their bitcoins instead. If you will sell your holdings then i will highly appreciate it so that i could buy crypto for low price. And if you do then do not forget to post in this thread and i will respond to you privately thanking you for the cooperation. LOL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
First77

Activity: 266
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:33:45 AM

Silver price has gone up +1% every week for past 6 months and it is going to $50/ounce slow and steadily. Buy Silver if you have less money.

Profits from Gold, Silver and Bitcoin will be the same after 5 years when you see Bitcoin falls -$800 in 2 hours.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:57:47 AM

Many people do this startegy . They sell their bitcoin when the price is very low and wait the price to decrease more and if the prife truly decrease more they will buy bitcoin again to get more pieced of bitcoin to earn more profit. But be careful because once you sell your bitcoin and the price increase and you not but you will lose of your money and less pieces of the bitcoin.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

Silver price has gone up +1% every week for past 6 months and it is going to $50/ounce slow and steadily. Buy Silver if you have less money.

Profits from Gold, Silver and Bitcoin will be the same after 5 years when you see Bitcoin falls -$800 in 2 hours.

This your analysis is really worth paying attention to. However, there are some of serious exaggeration in your statement. While its true that silver has been experiencing some steady growth over the past 6 months, its not an indication that its going to remain like that in the nearest future. And also, saying biitcoin price would drop to $800 in the next 2 hours is way over the line which I believe its practically impossible feat to get to despite the series of challenges waging at this point of time.
First77

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:12:33 AM

And also, saying biitcoin price would drop to $800 in the next 2 hours is way over the line which I believe its practically impossible feat to get to despite the series of challenges waging at this point of time.

Yesterday Bitcoin fell -$800 in 2 hours and most likely Bitcoin is going to $2,000. Cannot say when will Bitcoin go to $8,000 again. It could be that people are selling Bitcoin and buying gold and silver.
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:36:00 PM

crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:55:13 PM

And also, saying biitcoin price would drop to $800 in the next 2 hours is way over the line which I believe its practically impossible feat to get to despite the series of challenges waging at this point of time.

Yesterday Bitcoin fell -$800 in 2 hours and most likely Bitcoin is going to $2,000. Cannot say when will Bitcoin go to $8,000 again. It could be that people are selling Bitcoin and buying gold and silver.
People are keep on selling their bitcoin at cheaper price and they actually don’t think about how much they can lose in the long run. Whales are waiting for the bottom so if you continue to sold on panic then probably you will be the loser.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

Bitcoin is a decentralised platform so anytime it will make profit. But if we sell in current dip we only loose our money so we should hold our investment is the best option. Many investors are already affected in current dip so better we should turn off our internet than take rest for one month automatically this will going to moon this is good idea for current situation.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:47:27 PM

People are keep on selling their bitcoin at cheaper price and they actually don’t think about how much they can lose in the long run. Whales are waiting for the bottom so if you continue to sold on panic then probably you will be the loser.

whales are not waiting for the bottom but instead they are creating the bottom itself because cryptocurrency's market is pure manipulation.
people sold their holdings because they thought it's not done yet and it could go lower from this point.
some people used technical analysis to read the market,so that was why many people thought it that way.and some people use sentiment to read it.

and people sold their Bitcoin for Gold and Silver ? you must be kidding right ?

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:51:38 PM

How many people sell coins? You know? I do not know. If you look at the volume of sales on the stock exchanges, it is reduced. What number of transactions are fictitious we do not know. Maybe the whales are imitating trading and selling and buying coins to themselves. I do not see any prerequisites for the price reduction for the cryptocurrency. This manipulation that can not last long.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:56:50 PM

If you sell now your bitcoin then apparently bitcoin market price will drop. If it drop then maybe i could invest more for a low price. This is always what i wanted for but for sure many of the people here will hold their bitcoins instead. If you will sell your holdings then i will highly appreciate it so that i could buy crypto for low price. And if you do then do not forget to post in this thread and i will respond to you privately thanking you for the cooperation. LOL

You are rigth, selling today is not the best thing to do because the market price is decreasing but you can invest a huge amount in order to earn more profit and try to read different positive speculations in order to boost up your confidence.

cahgantenx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:00:28 PM

Nowadays Bitcoin is experiencing a continuous decline without any positive trend. This makes investors start thinking again to withdraw funds or invest in the world of cryptocurrency
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:10:04 PM

Nowadays Bitcoin is experiencing a continuous decline without any positive trend. This makes investors start thinking again to withdraw funds or invest in the world of cryptocurrency
We all experience the same fear because then we will lose some of the assets we have.
The impact of Bitcoin's price decline is very systematic because it also affects the decline of almost all Altcoin.
I am still waiting for some more time and I hope that my patience is helpful enough in getting myself to be patient not to sell all my assets.

This is indeed a sad thing, but I still pray that the price of Bitcoin so that it can increase again and before the holidays iedul fitri everything is in a positive trend. Smiley
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

I've done that before but the facts are failing in predictions and are always stuck in price, and I'm getting huge losses, if you're sure what you're doing better you're careful not to get caught.
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

it is easy to be left behind when you sell to buy cheaper, so i dont like to do it as much as i would like to.
In 2 to 4 years the price you got in will be irrelevant, i expect it to be much higher
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:57:09 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 10:13:46 PM by Bagaji

Selling Bitcoin now is the most dangerous advise to give at this presents time, because you will not only end up selling at lost but you will end up contribute to the downward movement of Bitcoin and other altcoins that is strongly to recover from the downward trend.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:27:33 PM

I see a selfish move right here. Probably, people wouldnt sell if the price is lower that the price when they bought it. Next, they hold longer enough to wait for the right time to sell. If you are a buy low sell high person then obviously, they are also. Those panic sellers already sell at the beginning of the year and those left are the holders.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
First77

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

Even at $5000 there are more sellers than buyers. Who will buy Bitcoin at $5,000 when they get 100% profit only when the price goes to $10,000 ??
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:32:49 AM

Similarly, people have been saying that others should buy now because bitcoin is at a "discounted" price. There's really no right answer here, no one knows what the price will be in the future. People are moved too easily. If you're telling others to sell, they might actually do it just because they'll take your opinion as truth. I suggest that everyone else makes sure that they do their own research before making a decision. Just like any other investment, inform yourselves about the current status of the market and where the price might go in the near/far future.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:55:54 AM

It wouldn't really make sense right now to try to panic sell, in my opinion.

It would make sense to buy at lower prices, however, I wouldn't do so at the expense of risking my existing holdings of bitcoin. Selling now and buying back later could make sense in a growing market that is nearing its top, but definitely not in a bear market like right now.

We're close to the bottom, wherever that might be. So even if you do manage to buy back at lower prices, it's not going to be more than 20-30% more. And you're taking on the risk, by doing this, that you don't time your buys right and the market starts its recovery with you still waiting to buy in at lower levels.

Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: