Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:30:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price moved by emotion and mood!  (Read 347 times)
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:03:18 PM

I agree with your thoughts on this. Emotions are one of the most important factors that affect decision making. But emotions should not get over us. A good investor should be able to control his emotions for earning profits in the long run, as there are many ups and downs in the value of cryptocurrency. So what one can do is avoid checking the prices again and again, especially when the market is low.

Yes handling their emotions is the biggest issue many traders or  retail investors have, especially at the beginning.
You can have read several books, know all the theory, but if can not be cool when it is needed you will very likely screw up your trade or investment.
That's the main reason why so many sell at the bottom or buy the top.
Often you have to do the exact opposite of what the majority is doing or thinking.
Buy when the majority of market participants is crying and sell when this majority is thinking about to get their first Lambos.  Cheesy Cheesy
In theory, it sounds simple but tell me why so many people are losing money. It is very difficult to deal with emotions. It seems to me that now the market is frozen in an emotional confrontation. Those who panicked have already sold the coins. There were only the most persistent. It's funny, but those who panicked at first won.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:11:04 PM

It is true, with whales doing the first move it is up to us to take the first bite on the bate or not. And if the small players do it can create a ripple effect in the market. People who succumb to their emotions while trading cannot be really called as investors as they are letting their emotions ruin their trade. Not to mention that bad news are always there for them to trigger panic in the market, they always think that one news can bring down the mighty BTC but the honest truth is they are the ones bringing down BTC.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:17:02 PM

I agree with your thoughts on this. Emotions are one of the most important factors that affect decision making. But emotions should not get over us. A good investor should be able to control his emotions for earning profits in the long run, as there are many ups and downs in the value of cryptocurrency. So what one can do is avoid checking the prices again and again, especially when the market is low.

Yes handling their emotions is the biggest issue many traders or  retail investors have, especially at the beginning.
You can have read several books, know all the theory, but if can not be cool when it is needed you will very likely screw up your trade or investment.
That's the main reason why so many sell at the bottom or buy the top.
Often you have to do the exact opposite of what the majority is doing or thinking.
Buy when the majority of market participants is crying and sell when this majority is thinking about to get their first Lambos.  Cheesy Cheesy
In theory, it sounds simple but tell me why so many people are losing money. It is very difficult to deal with emotions. It seems to me that now the market is frozen in an emotional confrontation. Those who panicked have already sold the coins. There were only the most persistent. It's funny, but those who panicked at first won.
Most of the time we do hear out that we shouldnt panic sell but if we do try to elaborate or dig deeper and realize then those who panic sell or just sell off to take profits as soon as they can without holding or plan for long term do usually get benefits on bitcoins price. This is indeed correlated on emotion and once its being started specially when we do hear of on fuds or negative news circling around we do easily got affected and it do acts like on domino effect.

n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 04:25:29 PM

I don't find this to be an usual price move. Some external factors with the support from several business seems to be manipulating the entire cryptocurrency. The emotions and mood of the common man will think in such a way. There were several other factors affecting the life.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:05:21 AM

A study by finance professor Daniele Bianchi says that the prices of cryptocurrencies are influenced by the mood, hype and emotions of investors mostly rather than economic factors. It really sounds horrible. But I think it is partially true. Because if you see the number of people engagement with bitcoin, you will see that a large number of people came to this market after the vibe of BTC rising. And they entered here without gathering proper knowledge.

What do you think about this? What would be its effect???

In my own opinion, traders today are selling their coins based on their emotion because all they want is to earn more profit and since there are a lot of people today who are preferring to sell then it will just keep on dumping.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Hatat

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:50:25 AM

I don't find this to be an usual price move. Some external factors with the support from several business seems to be manipulating the entire cryptocurrency. The emotions and mood of the common man will think in such a way. There were several other factors affecting the life.

If they drop the price lower, we will buy more and promote bitcoin even more.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: