Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:36:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the easiest dummy proof way for me to take bit (or alt) coin on my site  (Read 887 times)
2bfree (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2014, 03:51:05 PM

I don't want to go through a middle man want to take bit or alt coin and programmatically send them to a next page where they can download the product can someone point me to brain dead simple dummy proof description how to do that with instructions? I'm sure there is a site I haven't found it i sell for paypal and I just grab code put in wordpress and it works but I want to try to sell for bit and altcoins but i'm having a hard time figuring out how, please help

Thanks

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chovy

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 06:33:44 AM

GoCoin supports both btc and ltc.
bitcoinpayments

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 08:10:17 AM

We are a Third Party but thought I would let you know our services anyway Smiley
We are a BitPay Affiliate partner that assists companies to accept Bitcoin as payment on their website.

We have plugins available for many CMS or we provide custom code solutions on websites that do not use these CMS:
http://bitcoinpayments.co.za/bitcoin-services-2/

Benefit of using our company: allows you to cash out Bitcoins in local currency into any bank account.
Altoidnerd

Activity: 406

http://altoidnerd.com

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 09:15:08 AM

I don't want to go through a middle man want to take bit or alt coin and programmatically send them to a next page where they can download the product can someone point me to brain dead simple dummy proof description how to do that with instructions? I'm sure there is a site I haven't found it i sell for paypal and I just grab code put in wordpress and it works but I want to try to sell for bit and altcoins but i'm having a hard time figuring out how, please help

Thanks

Take it slow.  If you haven't used bitcoins in a personal kind of way, you shouldn't jump to an industrial implementation because you will almost certainly make an error.

Do you even mine?
12gKRdrz7yy7erg5apUvSRGemypTUvBRuJ
2bfree (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 12:07:05 PM

We are a Third Party but thought I would let you know our services anyway Smiley
We are a BitPay Affiliate partner that assists companies to accept Bitcoin as payment on their website.

We have plugins available for many CMS or we provide custom code solutions on websites that do not use these CMS:
http://bitcoinpayments.co.za/bitcoin-services-2/

Benefit of using our company: allows you to cash out Bitcoins in local currency into any bank account.

Look I don't want bitcay I just want 1 button like paypal to take a payment not get bitcapy to take it for me, why is that so hard? Every answer from every site I got is get someone else to take the money for you register with them, why can't I put a simple button on my site like I do with paypal?

Does anyone know how I can put a button take payment to MY WALLET DIRECTLY?

Why is this so hard?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Altoidnerd

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 12:45:12 PM

Why is this so hard?

Because cryptography is hard.

Do you even mine?
2bfree (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 03:19:28 PM

Why is this so hard?

Because cryptography is hard.

So is Mac, but Jobs came up and same make this thing simple and they did. Here's what is needed regardless how hard it is for a dummy (non technical) like me to put a widget (button) on my wordpress site put a wallet number put amount and then have an option to deliver product (digital) on other end similar the way paypal does it but avoiding the ridicoulous fees they have.

If you guys can make a dummy proof button like that without using a middle man that will expend the economy we can start taking and saving bitcion (and alts later) without converting to fiat plus some people in represive countries don't want to use middle men.

Can the comunity code a plugin like that we can donate to the project call it open source wordpress plugin or something, just an idea don't meen to be an ass but that is what people selling need?? right?

Altoidnerd

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 04:32:04 PM

I hear you.  I am working on ways to improve the efficiency of idea propagation, and I'm involved in the foundation's efforts to produce guidelines for businesses.  The problem is, there isn't agreement yet on how to do it.

Believe it or not, there aren't that many bitcoin implementations in existence today.  Look into the history of bitcoin a bit and you can discover the many reasons for this.

I have seen rumors of browser extensions and such many times...I cannot say a thing about the status of any of those projects today.

Do you even mine?
2bfree (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 06:12:42 PM

I hear you.  I am working on ways to improve the efficiency of idea propagation, and I'm involved in the foundation's efforts to produce guidelines for businesses.  The problem is, there isn't agreement yet on how to do it.

Believe it or not, there aren't that many bitcoin implementations in existence today.  Look into the history of bitcoin a bit and you can discover the many reasons for this.

I have seen rumors of browser extensions and such many times...I cannot say a thing about the status of any of those projects today.

I have sold hundreds of different products online for paypal and merchant accounts mainly digital know how it needs to function so when you guys are ready to build something I can help with testing or giving input etc... I can't code but I know how it need to work so it's popular, I think it's doable because the coin widget for tipping for blockchain.info api is probably more then half way there we just need that to be recoded for someone like me so I can sell stuff make sure I get paid that's it. We can deal with altcoins later in step 2.

Thanks for the nice reply, I appreciate when you techies are kind to people like me Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: