Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin - Price on vertex of the wedge.  (Read 1653 times)
Lusitanian Trader (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 04:58:57 PM

Price on vertex of the wedge.

In the 120 minute chart we can see the price within a wedge. The break of support or resistance line can be a business opportunity.

MatTheCat

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:36:12 PM

In the 120 minute chart we can see the price within a wedge. The break of support or resistance line can be a business opportunity.

I wish people would stop using the Gox chart to base their view of the Bitcoin market on.

Who wants to trade on an exchange that doesn't actually allow you to get your money out?

Bots and retards!

Retards cos retards do retarded things and bots competing to win Bitcoin from other bots in order that they be cashed out on more reputable exchanges.

Any TA based on Gox is fkn irrelevant, end off.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
T.Stuart

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:40:40 PM

I wish people would stop using the Gox chart to base their view of the Bitcoin market on.

Who wants to trade on an exchange that doesn't actually allow you to get your money out?

Bots and retards!

Retards cos retards do retarded things and bots competing to win Bitcoin from other bots in order that they be cashed out on more reputable exchanges.

Any TA based on Gox is fkn irrelevant, end off.

MatTheCat, become an investor! You'll be far better off.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 05:53:12 PM

MatTheCat, become an investor! You'll be far better off.

I intend to do that just as soon as I feel this period of turbulence is over and a bit of stability has returned from which Bitcoin can progress to grow.

Right now, there are far too many X-Factors hanging in the air and we are right on the other side of a stupendous run up.

Nobody with common sense would become an 'invest and hold' guy right now.

Kraken Account, Robbed/Emptied. Kraken say "Fuck you, its your loss": https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1559553.msg15656643#msg15656643

Bitfinex victims. DO NOT TOUCH THE BFX TOKEN! Start moving it around, or trading it, and you will be construed as having accepted it as an alternative means of payment to your USD, BTC, etc.
BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:11:30 PM

Looks like we broke out above for a second... yee-haw.
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:51:04 PM

What, you mean that clear and blatant double top on the only exchange that really matters (Huobi).

Think I might go and get me some leverage to double my short position now that this has just registered!

T.Stuart

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 06:54:57 PM

What, you mean that clear and blatant double top on the only exchange that really matters (Huobi).

Think I might go and get me some leverage to double my short position now that this has just registered!

For crying out loud MTC. Stop flipping from side to side. Do not short this. Wait. Watch TV. Read a book or something.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:01:00 PM

For crying out loud MTC. Stop flipping from side to side. Do not short this. Wait. Watch TV. Read a book or something.

I will come clean and admit that I have been shorting (and closing trades at a loss) since $810 right the way up and I am down about $400!

When Bitcoin hit $830, out of reactionary frustration, I was just about to jump to the other side of the trade and go long in a typical n00b pig sentiment chasing manner, but a calmer wiser voice in my head prevented me from doing so for obvious reasons, and looking at the chart now, thank god!

I am short 10 BTC @ $835, my stop loss is set at $441, but I expect to recover much of my recent losses over the next few hours.

Miz4r
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:10:27 PM

No let him lose his money, it's the best way to learn.

Bitcoin = Gold on steroids
T.Stuart

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:12:51 PM

I will come clean and admit that I have been shorting (and closing trades at a loss) since $810 right the way up and I am down about $400!

When Bitcoin hit $830, out of reactionary frustration, I was just about to jump to the other side of the trade and go long in a typical n00b pig sentiment chasing manner, but a calmer wiser voice in my head prevented me from doing so for obvious reasons, and looking at the chart now, thank god!

I am short 10 BTC @ $835, my stop loss is set at $441, but I expect to recover much of my recent losses over the next few hours.

You mean $841 right?

▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
MatTheCat

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 07:17:08 PM

You mean $841 right?

Ganz klar!

chessnut
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:00:49 PM

There are two possibilities, this could be a break of the wedge up, or it could be the third of 3 waves up (C) following the sharper three waves own. I guess its a good opportunity because they are both likely to continue for a profitable distance upwards. I think come February many shorts will be reversed. by elliot wave analysis, we could be in a III wave now, I think so because the sentiment is so bearish, in articles and even here. people are short, but the price hasn't dropped. up it goes.

Chancellor

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:08:20 PM

Bought @805, my bot still suggests holding...  Smiley

BTC: 1GRx2H5esyFTucZCt1eX9tjpoqfMrbVHMT
BitcoinAshley

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2014, 09:55:36 PM

I thought Huobi volume was fake? LOL. I sense desperacy to maintain the "cool bear attitude"  Grin Grin Grin
Hyena
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1013

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2014, 12:02:11 AM

And it breaks out from these borders, heading to the thousand 956$ currently at gox

★★★ CryptoGraffiti.info ★★★ Hidden Messages Found from the Block Chain (Thread)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: